20 Independent Living Communities in Mecklenburg County, NC
The average cost of independent living in Mecklenburg County is $2,365 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,450. Cheaper nearby regions include York County with an average starting cost of $1,649.
To help you with your search, browse the 129 reviews below for independent living communities in Mecklenburg County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Mecklenburg County 4.2 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include York County with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 38 families in Mecklenburg County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Mecklenburg County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- All Senior Living in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- All Senior Care in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
Independent Living near Mecklenburg County, NC
- Independent Living in York County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Catawba County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Surry County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Richland County, South Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Mecklenburg County
Review of Providence Meadows Retirement Living
I moved into Providence Meadows Gracious Retirement Living four months ago. It's three minutes from my daughter. This was the most reasonably priced. They offer three meals a day, and you can get h... Read more
Review of Willow Grove
I visited Willow Grove and liked it. The staff was very helpful and very easy to work it. It would be one of the places I would come back to. Read more
Review of Aldersgate
Aldersgate was absolutely beautiful, and the colors in the main areas were very soothing, but it didn't have warmth. It was definitely newer and very well-appointed, but it was cold. The person who... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...