Advertising on Caring.com
Reach Millions of Baby Boomers
“Caring.com has been my lifeline during a difficult period of my life and my father’s.”
— Mary, Portland, OR
Contact Caring.com to Advertise Your Brand
Caring.com is the leading online destination for family caregivers, with more than three million caregivers visiting each month.
- 76% of Caring.com registered users are female.
- 76% are between the ages of 40 and 69.
- 66% have a college education.
- 66% use Caring.com to research their own challenges in addition to those of their loved ones.
Top conditions among caregivers: arthritis, chronic pain, depression, diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol.
- More than 40 million Americans are caring for adult family members.”
- 70% of caregivers have searched for health information online in the last year for their loved ones, who often are not online themselves.”
- 80% of caregivers discuss treatment options with their loved ones’ doctors, according to geriatrician Dr. Leslie Kernisan.
- 75% of caregivers grocery shop for their loved ones, and 64% manage their loved ones’ finances.
Top conditions of loved ones include: Alzheimer’s, arthritis, chronic pain, COPD, depression, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, incontinence, overactive bladder, and stroke.
Source: Caring.com Research, 2011
Increase the visibility of your brand: Advertise on Caring.com
Reach family caregivers as influencers for their loved ones and as important buyers themselves. From integrated solutions to targeted campaigns, we can customize an advertising package that works for you.
Learn how by contacting Victoria Leong-Ping at (866)824-9209 or Vicky at Caring.com
Learn how advertising on Caring.com helped these companies reach their marketing and branding goals.
- Increase brand awareness among caregivers of Alzheimer’s patients
- Generate interest and encourage caregivers to ask patients’ doctors about prescribing it
- Run ads in contextually relevant areas
- Extend reach with interest targeting
- Reach engaged caregivers in order to maximize performance with interactive support tools post-click
Exceeded client’s expectations and led to an expanded renewal
Custom prestitial performed 8x better than industry average for Pharma
Brand lift 91%
- Condition Awareness
- Web site visits
- Encourage doctor-patient discussion via downloadable guide
- Topic center takeover
- Home Page Roadblocks
Click rates 400%-500% of site pharmaceutical baseline
- Increase awareness
- Increase purchase intent and sales Expand CRM database
- Topic center takeover “Just for You”
- Create banners that offer free sample and coupon
Highest monthly sales at e-tail partner 1,500 requests for caregiver sample package 1,500 additional email addresses for CRM
Demonstrable increate in brand awareness & purchase intent.
Endemic Elder Care
- Awareness of service availability
- Brand differentiation vs. competition
- Searches for local care providers
- Topic center takeover for “Home Care”
- Targeted directory-oriented advertisements for local franchises
Click rates .3-.9% Video ads drove highly qualified leads, resulting in an average of 4 PV and 5.5 minutes spent on their site
Purchase intent lift 62%
Brand lift 103%