Advertising on Caring.com
Reach Millions of Baby Boomers
“Caring.com has been my lifeline during a difficult period of my life and my father’s.”
— Mary, Portland, OR
Contact Caring.com to Advertise Your Brand
Promote your senior living community or home care agency
Submit your listing online
Not a senior living community or home care agency? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Caring.com is the leading online destination for seniors and their families.
- 76% of Caring.com registered users are female.
- 76% are between the ages of 40 and 69.
- 66% have a college education.
- 66% use Caring.com to research their own challenges as a family caregiver in addition to those of their senior loved ones.
Top conditions among caregivers: arthritis, chronic pain, depression, diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol.
- More than 40 million Americans are caring for adult family members.”
- 70% of caregivers have searched for health information online in the last year for their loved ones, who often are not online themselves.”
- 80% of caregivers discuss treatment options with their loved ones’ doctors, according to geriatrician Dr. Leslie Kernisan.
- 75% of caregivers grocery shop for their loved ones, and 64% manage their loved ones’ finances.
Top conditions of loved ones include: Alzheimer’s, arthritis, chronic pain, COPD, depression, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, incontinence, overactive bladder, and stroke.
Source: Caring.com Research, 2011
Increase the visibility of your brand: Advertise on Caring.com
Reach family caregivers as influencers for their loved ones and as important buyers themselves. From integrated solutions to targeted campaigns, we can customize an advertising package that works for you.
Increasing numbers of caregivers are searching online for senior living facilities.
Ensure that they can find yours by listing in our Senior Living Directory. Get Listed.
Get senior services marketing tips on the Caring.com Providers Blog