7 Independent Living Communities in Chesapeake City, VA
The average cost of independent living in Chesapeake City is $2,139 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,450.
To help you with your search, browse the 29 reviews below for independent living communities in Chesapeake City. On average, consumers rate independent living in Chesapeake City 4.4 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Norfolk City with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 9 families in Chesapeake City find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Chesapeake City, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Chesapeake
Other Options in Chesapeake City, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesapeake City County, Virginia
- In-Home Care in Chesapeake City County, Virginia
- Nursing Homes in Chesapeake City County, Virginia
- Home Health Agencies in Chesapeake City County, Virginia
- All Senior Living in Chesapeake City County, Virginia
- All Senior Care in Chesapeake City County, Virginia
Independent Living near Chesapeake City, VA
- Independent Living in Norfolk City County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Hampton City County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Virginia Beach City County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Newport News City County, Virginia
- Independent Living in James City County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Henrico County, Virginia
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Chesapeake City
Review of Willow Creek Gracious Retirement Living
The overall atmosphere at this facility is one of helpfulness and friendliness. We were dealing with the staff while out of state, and when we met everyone they were just as great. Beautiful surr... Read more
Review of The Cottages at Great Bridge
The Cottages at Great Bridge was small and convenient to where I needed to be. They didn't have meals. They had very nice, quiet grounds. They also game rooms and social areas for the seniors, whic... Read more
Review of Lighthouse Pointe
Lighthouse Pointe's staff was very pushy. I felt very rushed and wouldn't recommend it to anybody. They didn't have any apartments to show. The food was good, but the reading, relaxation and exerci... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...