Best Senior Living - Caring Stars Awards
Congratulations to the Caring Stars of 2016!
The Caring Stars program honors assisted living and memory care communities in America based on consumer ratings and reviews in Caring.com's Senior Care Directory. These are the most-acclaimed assisted living and memory care communities nationwide.
There are 787 winners in 44 states -- with 96 "Caring Super Star" communities who've won three or more years of the program.
To qualify for the 2016 award, the assisted living or memory care community:
Received three (3) consumer reviews between Dec. 1, 2014 - Sep. 30, 2015,
Earned at least one 5-star review during that time,
Had an overall average rating greater than 4 stars (based on all reviews for all time), and
Had no unresolved negative reviews.
Other online reputation information was also considered in confirming the official winners. To learn more, please read the Caring Stars 2016 Press Release.
Entering its fifth year for 2016, the Caring Stars award program was the first of its kind in the senior living industry, and earned 2013 National Mature Media Awards recognition for helping consumers make the best senior living choices and providing feedback to senior living operators. Each year, Caring Stars communities are profiled in local, trade and social media; publicized on Caring.com; discussed in senior housing referral by Caring's family advisors; provided special materials to showcase their award, and more! We've also seen data showing that these communities get more consumer inquiries and move-ins than other partner listings in Caring.com's directory.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Senior Living Communities
- Best Senior Living in U.S.: Caring Stars of 2015
- Best Senior Living in U.S.: Caring Stars 2014
- Best Senior Living in U.S.: Caring Stars 2013
- Best Senior Living in U.S.: Caring Stars 2012
- GEORGIA: Interview with Azalea Estates of Fayetteville
- MICHIGAN: Interview with American House Sterling Heights
- NEW YORK: Interview with The Bristal at Lynbrook
- PENNSYLVANIA: Interview with Broadmore at York
- TEXAS: Interview with Elmcroft of Arlington