Caring.com is the leading online destination for family caregivers, with more than three million caregivers visiting each month.
- 76% of Caring.com registered users are female.
- 76% are between the ages of 40 and 69.
- 66% have a college education.
- 66% use Caring.com to research their own challenges in addition to those of their loved ones.
Top conditions among caregivers: arthritis, chronic pain, depression, diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol.
- More than 40 million Americans are caring for adult family members."
- 70% of caregivers have searched for health information online in the last year for their loved ones, who often are not online themselves."
- 80% of caregivers discuss treatment options with their loved ones' doctors, according to geriatrician Dr. Leslie Kernisan.
- 75% of caregivers grocery shop for their loved ones, and 64% manage their loved ones' finances.
Top conditions of loved ones include: Alzheimer's, arthritis, chronic pain, COPD, depression, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, incontinence, overactive bladder, and stroke.Source: Caring.com Research, 2011
Increase the visibility of your brand: Advertise on Caring.com
- Reach family caregivers as influencers for their loved ones and as important buyers themselves. From integrated solutions to targeted campaigns, we can customize an advertising package that works for you.
- Learn how by contacting Victoria Leong-Ping at (866)824-9209 or Vicky at Caring.com
Learn how advertising on Caring.com helped these companies reach their marketing and branding goals.
- Increase brand awareness among caregivers of Alzheimer’s patients
- Generate interest and encourage caregivers to ask patients’ doctors about prescribing it
- Run ads in contextually relevant areas
- Extend reach with interest targeting
- Reach engaged caregivers in order to maximize performance with interactive support tools post-click
Exceeded client’s expectations and led to an expanded renewal
Custom prestitial performed 8x better than industry average for Pharma
Brand lift 91%
- Condition Awareness
- Web site visits
- Encourage doctor-patient discussion via downloadable guide
- Topic center takeover
- Home Page Roadblocks
Click rates 400%-500% of site pharmaceutical baseline
Consumer Packaged Goods
- Increase awareness
- Increase purchase intent and sales Expand CRM database
Topic center takeover “Just for You” Create banners that offer free sample and coupon
Highest monthly sales at e-tail partner 1,500 requests for caregiver sample package 1,500 additional email addresses for CRM
Demonstratable increate in brand awareness & purchase intent.
In-home Care for Seniors
Endemic Elder Care
Awareness of service availability Brand differentiation vs. competition Searches for local care providers
- Topic center takeover for “Home Care”
- Targeted directory-oriented advertisements for local franchises
Click rates .3-.9% Video ads drove highly qualified leads, resulting in an average of 4 PV and 5.5 minutes spent on their site
Purchase intent lift 62% Brand lift 103%