Palm Garden of Sun City Center

Reviews of Palm Garden of Sun City Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Palm Garden of Sun City Center

May 07, 2017

By mjones756

Most of the AIDS do not speak English so there is not much communication between the patient and AIDS. I walked into my brother-in-laws a room on a Sunday during lunch and felt so sorry to see what his lunch consisted of. A couple of pieces of turkey with some nasty looking dressing and canned peas. Everything was cold. The only thing that he ate was a small wedge of pumpkin pie. At the prices they charge he should have been eating lobster. Also, last week he had to have stitches removed due to a recent surgery and this establishment took him to Bradenton. Why to Bradenton when there is a hospital in Sun City??? He has had a few surgeries on his back and he said the 40 minute trip to Bradenton was very painful for him. The owners of this place are doing a very poor job. They are only interested in the bottom line. The semi private room is very cramped. He can hardly wait to get out of there.

April 10, 2016

By Gmail 178

Worst administration I've ever seen, all smell like smoke and have bad attitudes

October 25, 2013

By Marilyn24

The insurance picked Palm Garden of Sun City for mom so that is where she went. The building is old but they have done their best to update it. The surrounding outside is well and they have a courtyard. She was a semi-private and I cannot complain about the accommodation of the room at all. The staff were really good, but they were not always open to suggestion. You could ask them for something, but they didn't necessary get your request taken care of and I think that was not good.

March 29, 2013

By Sarah10

My husband lived at Palm Garden of Sun City. The building was old but it was bright and well-kept. The staff were amenable and cordial. The food was palatable, he liked it. The semi-private rooms were a little cramped, I thought they should make them bigger. The private room where my husband stayedm however, was roomy.

Services and Amenities of Palm Garden of Sun City Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Palm Garden of Sun City Center

Overlooking a lake as well as the 16th fairway of Cypress Creek Golf Course is Palm Garden of Sun City Center. With Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg just 35 minutes away, Sun City Center is convenient to everything they have to offer. Sun City Center is known for being a premiere 55 and over city, as well as for having had the worlds longest golf cart parade (officially recognized by The Guinness Book of World Records). Palm Garden has been providing rehabilitative services as well as long term care to our community for over 15 years.

Map of Palm Garden of Sun City Center