The Crossings at Riverview

Reviews of The Crossings at Riverview

Assisted Living Reviews for The Crossings at Riverview

September 19, 2016

By Jeanne775048

I love the tour at the Crossings. The facilities were great, beautiful, and pristine. The residents were very happy. They have a lot of great programs there for the seniors. The apartments were nice; it had features to help support the elderly and that kind of stuff available.

August 16, 2016

By Debra488811

Everything about The Crossings at Riverview was really nice, but I thought the place was too big for my mom, and I felt like she might get lost there and won't be able to find her way back. The place was beautiful, and the people were very nice.

July 08, 2016

By Rod383415

The Crossings at Riverview was a terrific, beautiful facility, but my mother was not ready to give up her independence yet.

May 10, 2016

By Jane123979150

The Crossings at Riverview was very nice and clean. I saw people returning from a trip out on a bus, I think they had all gone out for lunch together. We ate lunch there and had a really delicious meal. The apartment was very nice, but small. I liked everything about it, it just didn't seem to be quite the right place. The staff was very friendly and nice. The chef came out to greet us, very nice.

January 25, 2016

By Charles118129750

The Crossing at Riverview was a brand-new facility. The location was right on the Alafia River, so you had a river view. They even had a pet chicken. We weren’t able to meet the clients because they were all busy doing stuff. The staff was very accommodating and quite knowledgeable. We just did not spend too much time there. We did not get to see what they had to offer for food and did not go into the dining facility. We just basically looked at the living facilities.

Charles, Thank you. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. Please come back when you have a little extra time to take a full tour of our community. Please let us know if we can help in any way. Thank You Hollie Bragg

June 14, 2015

By Patricia108268550

The Crossings At Riverview was a gorgeous facility on the water, but it's a 6 mile drive in the car. It was absolutely brand new. The person who took us around was very informative. The rooms were lovely and nice sized with granite countertops. The only drawback was that its one side faced the river -- which was gorgeous -- but the other side was right on a busy highway. It's spectacular and state-of-the-art -- a wonderful place for someone who is moving to assisted living. It was a nice visit.

May 08, 2015

By Rob, VA rep

I attended the Grand Opening of The Crossings last night. I am a local professional not affiliated with this community. I have been to every other assisted living community in the area. The team of professionals managing this community are amazing!! I have never met a more solid group of people in sync with their focus of providing the best quality of life for each resident they are entrusted to care for. The atmosphere is comforting, fun and it's very obvious they all are passionate about their roles. A beautiful building is what you get at first glance. Beautiful, knowledgable, dedicated professionals is what you see at a closer look. Very happy, well cared for residents is what you clearly discover at the core of The Crossings! If I was looking, this is where I'd want to live, hands down.

March 19, 2015

By Carol107963850

I visited The Crossing at Riverview, and it was very lovely and convenient, but expensive, so it’s something we’ve got to consider what we can work out. The staff was excellent, seemed knowledgeable, very cooperative, and answered all our questions. There were semi private rooms, and each had a separate bedroom, a shared bath, and closet space. They were laid out very nicely, and the food looked like to be well-served.

Costs for The Crossings at Riverview

Photos of The Crossings at Riverview

Services and Amenities of The Crossings at Riverview

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About The Crossings at Riverview

The Crossings at Riverview located in Riverview, Hillsborough County, Florida is an assisted living community also providing specialized memory care resources for those with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. Riverview is conveniently accessible to Interstates 4 and 75 and sits along the scenic Alafia River. Convenient to Brandon, it is considered part of the bedroom community to Tampa.

The Crossings is a community devoted to the unique care each individual resident deserves. This includes short- and long-term stays with services and amenities required to live independently or anywhere along a continuum to include 24-hour hospice care. In addition to providing a safe and secure memory care community strengthened with the latest technology, The Crossings at Riverview includes:

• Professional Chef overseeing the presentation of three meals a day (special diets embraced), optional indoor/outdoor cafe with lighter menu
  • Full-service spa and fitness room
  • Billiards lounge, bar/pub, theater and game/activity rooms
  • Indoor common areas with fireplaces, secure outdoor common areas, gardens and walking paths, free parking for residents and guests
  • Extensive library, cable/satellite TV and free wi-fi
  • Barber shop/onsite beautician
  • Rehabilitation
  • Occupational, physical and speech therapies
  • Laundry room, laundry/dry cleaning service, and housekeeping
  • Pet friendly (cats and dogs)
  • Whether you are seeking a resort-style assisted living community or have a need for memory care (e.g. Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia), The Crossings at Riverview delivers in a beautiful, relaxing and enjoyable fashion.

Map of The Crossings at Riverview