Inspired Living at Sun City Center

Reviews of Inspired Living at Sun City Center

Memory Care Reviews for Inspired Living at Sun City Center

October 05, 2016

By Dorie577320

Inspired Living is a great facility. The staff is friendly and very clean, and the nursing care that they have is excellent. The cleanliness is what I like the best. The food is excellent. The dining area setup is beautiful; there’s linen table cloths, china, and silverware. I would definitely recommend them. We are planning on moving him because of the cost; money is running out.

Thank you for your kind words Dorie. We will make sure to share this with our staff. Please let us be a resource during this difficult decision and reach out to Anne Leonetti, the Executive Director to see how we can help.

May 10, 2016

By LucyUBTJZ

Inspired Living at Sun City Center was an excellent place. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. The dining area was very clean and the atmosphere was very good. They had a whole list of things to do and a variety of programs, like special deals for St. Patrick's Day and Easter. They're just really top notch and the best I've seen. The place was clean, neat, and up to date on absolutely anything, including the amenities for caring for their patients and the security.

February 29, 2016

By Linda120985850

Inspired living is a very good community. They have a wonderful outdoor space for people that wander. Our relative is doing great. He adapted very well. They have very good food. They're just the best I've ever seen. They do things daily. They even have a website where you can go and see your relative. The common areas are very comfortable. It's very clean. They care about their patient.

December 21, 2015

By Marcia26

Inspired Living is a brand-new facility, so it is beautiful and very safe. I love it. The people seemed very happy. As for the staff, everyone was very professional and looked and dressed nicely. That was impressive. It was also a nice place to bring family members; there was a nice courtyard.
See all Memory Care reviews (12) See fewer reviews

Costs for Inspired Living at Sun City Center

Photos of Inspired Living at Sun City Center

Services and Amenities of Inspired Living at Sun City Center

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• Licenses: LNS

About Inspired Living at Sun City Center

Located just off Rt. 674 within quick access of I-75, Inspired Living at Sun City Center provides personalized memory care with assisted living services specifically designed for Alzheimers disease, dementia or other memory impairments. Residents are truly at the center of our memory care living community. Through our care, we form the foundation for a unique approach to meet individual memory care needs and preferences in the Sun City area.

Our community is the perfect balance of form and function - a warm, welcoming place that feels like home, is alive with activity and is carefully designed to enhance the lives of those with memory impairments. But it is our people who make a tremendous difference. The passion of our dedicated staff is driven by a sense of purpose and deep respect for our residents, their families, and loved ones.

From our expansive, secure courtyard with walking paths, a shaded gazebo and butterfly garden - to nutritious, chef-prepared dining options where residents can enjoy delicious meals and snacks at their leisure - we provide a worry-free, nurturing and compassionate environment. Discover the difference we can make in your loved ones life - and in yours.

Map of Inspired Living at Sun City Center