Inspired Living at Sun City Center

Reviews of Inspired Living at Sun City Center

Memory Care Reviews for Inspired Living at Sun City Center

September 27, 2017

By jillmkendall

My mom was a resident from April 2016 until her passing in August 2017. This facility is such an amazing place. The nursing/aide staff are the best. They treated my mom with the love, kindness and respect that they would treat their own family. They spent time learning about who my mom was before this disease so they could help her on her bad days. The facility itself is beautiful and feels like home the minute you walk through the door. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. There are small living nooks outside each grouping of rooms which are not only cozy but are decorated so that your aging loved one could relate and feel at home. The dining hall is beautiful and the food is delicious and very well presented. When my mom first got there she thought she was in a very nice restaurant! I was blessed to have these amazing people in the last years of mom's life. She was well cared for and treated with the utmost dignity and respect. Thank you Inspired Living!

September 02, 2017

By JBAS

Other

I was fortunate enough to visit Inspired Living when they had the grand opening. I was so impressed with the technology, the décor, and the attitude of the administration. Recently a friend became a resident and I have now been able to see that while the décor and technology are all very impressive, the attitude of the nurses, aides, custodians, and the directors of nursing and programming is the most impressive. Everyone is upbeat; each time an employee passes my friend they greet him, give him a smile, and genuinely ask how he is today. The difference between the staff at this facility and others that I have visited is that they really do want to make a difference in the lives of our elderly who are slowly slipping away from us. Kudos to all the staff at Inspired Living.

On behalf of the Inspired Living at Sun City family, we thank you for taking the time to recognize the heart of our community, our associates. We are very fortunate to be able to serve the Sun City Center community and make the difference in the lives of our seniors. Thank you for entrusting the care of your friend to us.

August 25, 2017

By ericanl

My dad moved to Inspired Living from another assisted living facility about a month ago. We were worried about his adapting. However he did so rapidly. Everyone has been extremely caring and kind. We have seen a transformation in him in that he is much happier and his awareness seems to be improving. I am so happy that I decided to move him!! I highly recommend Inspired Living!

November 14, 2016

By Phyllis608777

Inspired Living at Sun City Center is clean, the staff is very caring and hands-on, they go over and above to make sure the residents are safe or comfortable, and they will talk to the families about anything that you need to talk to them about; that's what I was looking for. The best thing is that they actually watch and take care of my mother like I would. Whenever there's a problem, like when she's feeling anxious, there's somebody there to take care of her. They take the residents to baseball games and ice cream socials once a month.

October 20, 2016

By Marsha570438

My friend is now at Inspired Living at Sun City Center. It's new -- only a little over a year and a half old. It has a very nice layout; it's all memory care for 66 residents that's divided into 2 wings, and they have beautiful grounds and a courtyard in the back. The residents are free to walk wherever they want, and it's all secure. They have all the latest technology for securing and monitoring their residents to the point that they wear a bracelet, and to get into their room, you either use the resident's bracelet or the staff members of course have one to get into the rooms so you don't have other residents roaming in another room where they don't belong. The staff has been very receptive to her needs, and the meals are very good. They have a nice dining room on each floor and they do have lots of activities. Yesterday I was down there, and they were taking 12 of the residents who are able to go to a baseball game.

Thank you Marsha for taking the time to share your experience. Our team takes pride in taking care of moms and dads and your beloved friend. By you sharing we can continue to improve and make sure your loved one is living their life to the fullest.

October 05, 2016

By Dorie577320

Inspired Living is a great facility. The staff is friendly and very clean, and the nursing care that they have is excellent. The cleanliness is what I like the best. The food is excellent. The dining area setup is beautiful; there’s linen table cloths, china, and silverware. I would definitely recommend them. We are planning on moving him because of the cost; money is running out.

Thank you for your kind words Dorie. We will make sure to share this with our staff. Please let us be a resource during this difficult decision and reach out to Anne Leonetti, the Executive Director to see how we can help.

May 10, 2016

By LucyUBTJZ

Inspired Living at Sun City Center was an excellent place. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. The dining area was very clean and the atmosphere was very good. They had a whole list of things to do and a variety of programs, like special deals for St. Patrick's Day and Easter. They're just really top notch and the best I've seen. The place was clean, neat, and up to date on absolutely anything, including the amenities for caring for their patients and the security.

February 29, 2016

By Linda120985850

Inspired living is a very good community. They have a wonderful outdoor space for people that wander. Our relative is doing great. He adapted very well. They have very good food. They're just the best I've ever seen. They do things daily. They even have a website where you can go and see your relative. The common areas are very comfortable. It's very clean. They care about their patient.

December 21, 2015

By Marcia26

Inspired Living is a brand-new facility, so it is beautiful and very safe. I love it. The people seemed very happy. As for the staff, everyone was very professional and looked and dressed nicely. That was impressive. It was also a nice place to bring family members; there was a nice courtyard.
See all Memory Care reviews (17) See fewer reviews

Costs for Inspired Living at Sun City Center

Photos of Inspired Living at Sun City Center

Services and Amenities of Inspired Living at Sun City Center

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• Licenses: LNS

About Inspired Living at Sun City Center

Located just off Rt. 674 within quick access of I-75, Inspired Living at Sun City Center provides personalized memory care with assisted living services specifically designed for Alzheimers disease, dementia or other memory impairments. Residents are truly at the center of our memory care living community. Through our care, we form the foundation for a unique approach to meet individual memory care needs and preferences in the Sun City area.

Our community is the perfect balance of form and function - a warm, welcoming place that feels like home, is alive with activity and is carefully designed to enhance the lives of those with memory impairments. But it is our people who make a tremendous difference. The passion of our dedicated staff is driven by a sense of purpose and deep respect for our residents, their families, and loved ones.

From our expansive, secure courtyard with walking paths, a shaded gazebo and butterfly garden - to nutritious, chef-prepared dining options where residents can enjoy delicious meals and snacks at their leisure - we provide a worry-free, nurturing and compassionate environment. Discover the difference we can make in your loved ones life - and in yours.

Map of Inspired Living at Sun City Center