Caring.com Senior Living Directory Ratings & Reviews
Caring.com offers the most comprehensive directory of eldercare resources, including assisted-living facilities, independent-living communities, nursing homes, in-home care, and many other service providers (such as elder law attorneys, geriatric care managers, hospice and funeral homes). Caring.com provides basic information about each provider, and offers community and expert ratings and reviews to help caregivers and their loved ones find the right resources at the right time.
We know the right fit is different for each family and individual, and we believe ratings and reviews from those with firsthand experience are valuable to others with similar needs and preferences -- and helpful to service providers as well.
About Reviews At Caring.com
The reviews posted on Caring.com are the individual, subjective opinions of members and experts, and not of Caring, Inc. We don't endorse any of the opinions expressed by reviewers or the provider responses to reviews, and don't own or operate any of the businesses listed or reviewed in the Senior Living Directory.
In an effort to populate our directory with reviews, we occasionally offer non-monetary incentives to users to encourage them to submit reviews, such as the iPad Giveaway. Like all other reviews, these reviews can be positive or negative (or in between), and will be included or rejected based only on adherence to our Review Guidelines.
We can't guarantee or verify the accuracy of the opinions shared by individual reviewers. While Caring.com has no duty to monitor what is posted, Caring.com does reserve the right to reject or remove any review, at any time, for any reason, including but not limited to those that we deem inappropriate or outside the parameters of our Review Guidelines.
In reviewing a facility, we ask that you follow a few simple rules:
- Be a registered, signed-in member of the Caring.com community (membership is free, easy to complete), and must include a valid e-mail address so we can follow up with you if necessary)
- Indicate the nature of your experience with the provider
- Have firsthand experience with the listed service provider within three (3) years of review submission
- Not be an employee, former employee, or paid representative of the service provider
- Not be or represent a competitor of the service provider being reviewed
Unlawful or Objectionable Content:
- Do not post any unlawful, fraudulent, potentially libelous or defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind within reviews.
- Do not post advertising content, solicitations, or other commercial communications within reviews, except as otherwise expressly permitted by Caring.com.
Private or Personally-Identifiable Information:
- Do not reveal another person's real name, address, phone number, e-mail address, date of birth/death, or any other personally identifying information that could constitute an invasion of privacy or expose the individual to identity theft.
- Do not post information and feedback that is not relevant to the eldercare or other service(s) offered by the listed provider