Autumn Village Assisted Living Jacksonville, FL

Reviews of Autumn Village Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Autumn Village Assisted Living

June 08, 2010

By Livin4Jesus

LOOKING FOR A HOME FOR A LOVE ONE?

I must say that no place is like home, but from experience and for the price you will not find a better place. The Owner is a Christan and it shows the way she treats her patients. The home is kept very clean, the food is better than I eat at home and the people who work there are very friendly. My Sister has been their years and in all that time I must say I only had one conflict and it was taken care of. My sister is VERY happy and has never once complained. She is well enough to know if someone mistreats her. I recommend this home, along with my sister.

Costs for Autumn Village Assisted Living

Photos of Autumn Village Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Autumn Village Assisted Living

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

Screening

• Background Checks

About Autumn Village Assisted Living

Village is an 80 bed facility located in the heart of historic riverside, three blocks away from St Vincent’s hospital. We have a beautiful secure and large courtyard with beautiful landscaping. Many of our clients enjoy the flexibility and freedom of being able to walk in the riverside area, visiting the shops and cafe’s in riverside. Our staff is experienced and trained both in caring for the elderly and also in providing support and care for some clients with a mental health diagnoses.

We have a variety of units to choose from, including apartments with a kitchenette/dining room, private/semi private rooms, and some units with private restrooms. Although we are an 80 bed facility with a large staff, we have a campus of five buildings on the property with only 16 residents each. Thus our residents get the care and support offered by a large staff, but the warm feeling of living in a small home with only 15 other residents.

Services:

• Full ADL assistance
  • Medication assistance and management
  • Meal preparation and housekeeping
  • Alzheimer’s and dementia care
  • Assistance with incontinence
  • Fully staffed 24 hours a day
  • On site visiting physicians and health care providers
  • On site psychiatry and counseling
  • On site pharmacy delivery
  • Home health: physical occupational/speech therapy, wound care
  • Hospice care
  • Adult day service (provide care for residents who stay with us during the day and with their own families at night)
  • Respite care (depending on bed availability we can provide temporary care and housing in times of need.)

Amenities:

• Delicious and healthy food service
  • Full and fun activity calendar
  • Church services
  • Musical guests
  • Hair salon
  • Resident outings
  • Transportation to appointments

Thank you for your interest at Autumn Village. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Autumn Village Assisted Living