Wilora Lake Healthcare Center

Reviews of Wilora Lake Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Wilora Lake Healthcare Center

September 03, 2011

By cdayton

I visited this facility while a client was staying there following a hospitalization. The purpose of her stay was short term rehab. The facility is neat, clean, and odor free. Staff seem friendly and the physical therapy staff in particular were very helpful during my client's stay. My client enjoyed a few of the scheduled activities during her visit and stated the meals were also good. I visited her twice in the dining hall and it was always neat, clean, and free from any foul odors. I would like to say that I would recommend this facility to others however, one major concern did come up during my clients stay that would keep me from doing so. She got a particularly bad pressure sore and stated that she believed it was from sitting in soiled clothing for too long. I asked the nursing staff about the sore but they were not nearly as concerned about it as I believe they should have been - and I didn't feel that it was being adequately cared for in order to foster quick healing. Ultimately my client did heal, and she did return home, but the sore was of great concern to me and because of that, I do not feel I can recommend this facility.

Services and Amenities of Wilora Lake Healthcare Center

About Wilora Lake Healthcare Center

Wilora Lake Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Charlotte, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wilora Lake Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wilora Lake Healthcare Center