The Little Flower Assisted Living

Reviews of The Little Flower Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for The Little Flower Assisted Living

December 05, 2014

By caring97861950

The Little Flower is small, it is economical, the people had been there forever, and it is church run. They have been open for nineteen years, and most of these people had been there the whole time. Like I said, it is very small, and this is what we like about it. It has forty assisted living people in it. When we were there, there were people mopping the floor and cleaning, so it was very clean as far as we were concerned. They have a lovely dining area. They have nicely sized semi-private and private rooms with their own bathrooms in them.

June 30, 2014

I really loved The Little Flower Assisted Living Residence. That was the one I had chosen for my mother twenty years ago, but she never went there. It flashed into my mind, so I went there, and it was beautifully kept up. It has a lovely atmosphere, very caring people. That's what I would have chosen for my husband too, but they have a waiting list. He is number 8 on it, so I am not sure if he can move there. The dining room was open and very pleasant. Activity rooms were very pleasant. People were sitting on the back porch, but the porch was being renovated at some point, so nobody was there, but I was told that it was where a lot of people liked to sit. What I liked best about it was that their assisted living and memory care were together. They have more staff per number of clients.

November 21, 2013

By JuneMM

The Little Flower Assisted Living was very nice. It was smaller but it seemed more homey. It was also very clean. Their rooms were of nice size. The dining hall was very nice as well. The staff was very nice there too.

Costs for The Little Flower Assisted Living

Photos of The Little Flower Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of The Little Flower Assisted Living

• Entry Fee Cost: 1500

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: HAL-060-109

About The Little Flower Assisted Living

One level. Chapel. Cozy, Comfortable. Life Enrichment activities daily. Three Nutritious Meals served restaurant style daily. Great reputation and staff tenure. RN on staff. Assistance provided with medication management, bathing, dressing, toileting, ambulation, etc.

4 star community per the state of NC-the highest rating an assisted living can earn. Staff on duty 24-7. Our cleanliness and quality care speaks for itself.

Map of The Little Flower Assisted Living