The Little Flower Assisted Living

The Little Flower Assisted Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Little Flower Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for The Little Flower Assisted Living

June 30, 2014

I really loved The Little Flower Assisted Living Residence. That was the one I had chosen for my mother twenty years ago, but she never went there. It flashed into my mind, so I went there, and it was beautifully kept up. It has a lovely atmosphere, very caring people. That's what I would have chosen for my husband too, but they have a waiting list. He is number 8 on it, so I am not sure if he can move there. The dining room was open and very pleasant. Activity rooms were very pleasant. People were sitting on the back porch, but the porch was being renovated at some point, so nobody was there, but I was told that it was where a lot of people liked to sit. What I liked best about it was that their assisted living and memory care were together. They have more staff per number of clients.

November 21, 2013

By JuneMM

The Little Flower Assisted Living was very nice. It was smaller but it seemed more homey. It was also very clean. Their rooms were of nice size. The dining hall was very nice as well. The staff was very nice there too.

Costs for The Little Flower Assisted Living

Photos of The Little Flower Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of The Little Flower Assisted Living

• Entry Fee Cost: 1500

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: HAL-060-109

About The Little Flower Assisted Living

One level. Chapel. Cozy, Comfortable. Life Enrichment activities daily. Three Nutritious Meals served restaurant style daily. Great reputation and staff tenure. RN on staff. Assistance provided with medication management, bathing, dressing, toileting, ambulation, etc.

4 star community per the state of NC-the highest rating an assisted living can earn. Staff on duty 24-7. Our cleanliness and quality care speaks for itself.

Map of The Little Flower Assisted Living