Shelby Manor Senior Apartments

Shelby Manor Senior Apartments (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Shelby Manor Senior Apartments

Independent Living Reviews for Shelby Manor Senior Apartments

December 22, 2014

My sister lived at Shelby Manor for many years, and I thought it was pretty nice, but it’s pretty congested around here. I have been here for about 14 months. There are very nice facilities, the people are good, and there’s no problem with the community. I am just looking at the cost. I have a 1-bedroom apartment with living room and kitchen, bathroom, washer and dryer, and a balcony. The grounds are very nice. If I have any problems or anything, they help right away. They have three buildings, and they have a maintenance person for every building. If I call with a problem, they are here in like 15 minutes, and everything is well taken care of. I have no problems.

December 13, 2013

Shelby Manor is a very large facility and it is pretty good. They don't offer any assistance while you're there. It's a rental facility that rents apartments to seniors. It's close to shopping and a big hospital. The price of it was about $680 a month for a 2-bedroom unit. You could get Meals on Wheels or you can cook your own stuff independently. If you wanted to put in a microwave or something like that, they would build it in for you.

December 06, 2013

By smoke gets in my eyes

warning they allow smoking in there apts and if you have a smoker below you it travels up into your apt very bad. like the apt thats the only thing thats bad.

May 23, 2013

By Caring 0857

Shelby Manor Senior Housing was a well-kept three-story building. It was very reasonable as far as rent was concerned. It had all the conveniences that I wanted, like a carport which cost twenty dollars per month, a shopping mall nearby and access to a senior center which provided bus service wherever you wanted to go. There were both one bedroom and two bedroom apartments available, but the one bedroom was enough for me since I am single. The apartment was complete with dishwasher, dryer, utensils and refrigerator, but there was no dining area in the facility.

About Shelby Manor Senior Apartments

Shelby Manor Senior Apartments is a senior housing provider in Shelby Township, Michigan.

Map of Shelby Manor Senior Apartments