Shelby Manor Senior Apartments

Reviews of Shelby Manor Senior Apartments

Independent Living Reviews for Shelby Manor Senior Apartments

May 23, 2013

By Caring 0857

Shelby Manor Senior Housing was a well-kept three-story building. It was very reasonable as far as rent was concerned. It had all the conveniences that I wanted, like a carport which cost twenty dollars per month, a shopping mall nearby and access to a senior center which provided bus service wherever you wanted to go. There were both one bedroom and two bedroom apartments available, but the one bedroom was enough for me since I am single. The apartment was complete with dishwasher, dryer, utensils and refrigerator, but there was no dining area in the facility.

About Shelby Manor Senior Apartments

Shelby Manor Senior Apartments is a senior housing provider in Shelby Township, Michigan.

Map of Shelby Manor Senior Apartments