Town Village Sterling Heights Sterling Heights, MI

Reviews of Town Village Sterling Heights

Independent Living Reviews for Town Village Sterling Heights

November 29, 2015

By Terry 01

The staff and facility of Town Village were wonderful. It was more expensive but very nice. That was a top one on our list. The dining room was like a grand ballroom; it was beautiful. They also had a theater room, a library, a nice swimming pool, and a hot tub. It had an exercise room, a little gift store, and a place for residents to get their hair done.

July 06, 2015

We did go to Town Village Sterling Heights. We found it to be really nice and very clean. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The rooms we saw were of decent size and very well maintained.

May 15, 2015

By Margitta

Town Village also had a pool, and it was very nice. It was also excellent the both times we were there to visit. However, they did not have a washer and dryer in their apartments. They had a lovely indoor pool and spa. The staff was very nice and very accommodating while we were there. The residents were very friendly and very welcoming. It was very clean and impressive.

May 06, 2015

By Bill106491650

Town Village is near where my mom owned a home and lived for fifty years. It has been really good because it is a very nice community. It is a little pricey, but other than that, it is really good. The staffs are excellent, and everybody here is really good. They offer three meals a day, and the food is very good. The size of the room is very good too. It is plenty enough room for my mom. My wife and my sister chose this one. They brought my mom here to look at it, and she liked it. This place has just about everything that you might need. It has a swimming pool, a large workout room, a crafts room, and a party room. For independent living, this place probably has everything that anyone might need.

September 23, 2014

By Diane95197850

Our visit at Town Village was very good. The staff all seemed very nice and really interested in their jobs. They were also enthusiastic. I was able to look at two rooms, a one bedroom and a two bedroom and we are interested in the two bedrooms because the other one is a little too small. We were able to eat there and the food was really good. They have a menu and they have three meals to choose from and if you don’t want those you can just order a cheeseburger or a hamburger; you can go off the menu. They have a pool, a craft room, library, a little store. They also have an activities director that takes people to lunch once a week if they want to go. They have different outings that they take them if they want to go. They have a little TV station. You can be as involved as you want to be.

July 29, 2013

By Annie13

I went to Town Village about one or two years ago and they toured me around the place. The facility was nice and clean. The staff are really nice and considerate. I had lunch there and it was really nice. The food was delicious. I talked to the couple that I sat with and they were nice.

May 31, 2013

By caring6688

My mother lives at Town Village Sterling Heights for two months now. I decided to have her there because they are able to meet her needs and the price is right. The place is immaculate clean. The staff are wonderful and they continue to treat my mom very well. Anytime she needed anything from maintenance they've been right there. They even have a housekeeping service that comes every other week and cleans her apartment if she wants. They have lots of activities like bingo and social events. They have a service that provides transportation for shopping and doctor's appointment. The people from the kitchen have visited her and they have weekly meetings regarding the menu. So far she is very happy. They do give people the opportunity to voice their opinions, make suggestions, and evaluate different things at the facility. The manager is very open, approachable, and visits the residents constantly. I have not found a problem yet.

Costs for Town Village Sterling Heights

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Town Village Sterling Heights

Town Village Senior Living goes beyond senior housing. We strive to provide an exceptional lifestyle filled with friendships, endless activities, and exceptional attention to detail. From all day restaurant-style dining to life enriching activities, we offer a wealth of thoughtfully designed services and amenities, plus so much more, included in your monthly rent.

Come sit by the stone fireplace, catch up at the coffee bar, or socialize by the jukebox in Town Hall. Entertain your family in our private dining room, or join us in the bustling Town Square overlooking the indoor pool. Take one of the many classes offered in our fitness center, or take in a matinee in our auditorium. Grab a book from our cozy, resident-run library, or pick up last-minute needs at our Village Nook convenience store.

Step outside and discover peaceful outdoor spaces for strolling the grounds, visiting with friends or gardening in our resident gardens. Our nine-acre community boasts several courtyards, a one-third mile walking path, a putting green, meditation courtyard, and a butterfly garden.

Great restaurant-style dining 7am-7pm, salon, pool, spa, fitness center, store, carport parking (monthly fee).

Map of Town Village Sterling Heights