American House East I Villas

Photos of American House East I Villas

Services and Amenities of American House East I Villas

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About American House East I Villas

Brand new condo-style villas located on the East 1 Campus. 1 and 2 bedroom units available. Open concept, full kitchen, washer/dryer in all units, private patios, walk in showers, private entrance. Single story. Access to all Life Enrichment activities at East 1 building. Bundled and Unbundled pricing available (bundled pricing includes 2 meals a day at East 1 building along with bi-weekly housekeeping). All price packages include water and sewer, maintenance, lawn care and snow removal, trash pick up, life enrichment activities

Continuum of Care community with Independent Living, Independent Living with assistance available and Memory Care. Allows residents to age in place. The Villas are brand new and provide an independent life style in a senior community setting.

Map of American House East I Villas