Villa Bella of Clinton Township

Reviews of Villa Bella of Clinton Township

Independent Living Reviews for Villa Bella of Clinton Township

November 30, 2015

By Terry D.

Villa Bella was a nice place. They showed us around. However, it was a bit of a show. When trying to talk to residents, you could tell that they hardly ever talk to you before. It just wasn't natural.

In response to your post about Vila Bella and your tour being a bit of a show. I am the Manager of Villa Bella and I'm sorry you felt that way. Villa Bella staff inter-mingle with our residents all the time. We see them at activities, meals etc. etc. I will look into who gave you a tour to see what made you feel this way. Thank you for your visit, Best Regards, Julie Wilson - General Manager

October 28, 2015

By Liz40

I went to Villa Bella of Clinton Township. It was very nice, but my father-in-law couldn't afford that. The lady that gave me the tour was wonderful. She was very nice and very helpful. She did a great job. She did show me a room, and it was very nice. The rooms were well-kept-up. They looked good. I saw the pool room, where they play bingo and cards, and the movie theater place. The facility was beautiful.

September 17, 2015

By Bonnie102623350

The people are wonderful at Villa Bella of Clinton. The only person that they need to get rid of is the chef. The food is not that good. I have a beautiful one bedroom unit, and it's big enough for me. Their dining room does not look like a regular cafeteria. It has tablecloths and crystal glasses. It's beautiful. They have cards, bingo, and movies that they show. They also have activities outside.

Costs for Villa Bella of Clinton Township

Photos of Villa Bella of Clinton Township

Services and Amenities of Villa Bella of Clinton Township

• Fee Structure Extra: Personal Care Is With 3rd Party

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: Chapel, Movie Theater, Large Patio With Putting Green, Bocce Court, Library

• Pharma

• Activities Extra: Walking Club, Weekly Happy Hour, Live Entertainment Every Weekend, Veterans Club, Pinochle Club, Euchure Club

Affiliations

• Affiliations Extra: Weekly Mass Every Wednesday & Sunday.

About Villa Bella of Clinton Township

Villa Bella offers every upscale amenity you could ever want in a luxury retirement community, including meals, housekeeping, and free scheduled transportation, along with eight floor plans ranging from 409 - 1,316 square feet.

Some covered parking spaces are available, pets are welcome, and residents or family members may host private events in our community.

Personal care services and Physical Therapy can be schedule through out 24 hour on-site provider.

Come Home to a community of vibrant, engaging seniors, and a staff committed to making your life easy, comfortable, and fun!

Map of Villa Bella of Clinton Township