American House East II

Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living

18760 13 Mile Rd, Roseville, MI 48066
American House East II (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 2 days

1 bedroom apartments for $2400/month with a 2 year rate lock!! Call today to learn why so many seniors call American House home!!!

Reviews of American House East II

Assisted Living Reviews for American House East II

November 08, 2012

By Dale Weld

Located in Roseville, MI, American House East is a beautiful senior living facility that takes top notch care of its residents. I have a great aunt who lives here and I was very surprised at how friendly and comfortably the campus is. I say campus because it literally feels like you are on a campus. There are activities and a bustling community of residents that eliminate any feel of a nursing home environment. In fact, the buildings feature little living quarters that resemble condos and look immaculate. The staff seemed very attentive to the needs of the residents and I came away feeling very confident in the level of care that my great aunt was receiving. It is a wonderful, clean and friendly environment that I highly recommend. One interesting thing to note is that many of the residents I conversed with did not have any gripes about the staff, food or anything else.

It's always nice to hear that the residents you encountered are very happy at American House, so thanks for sharing, Dale! We're sure your great-aunt has told you about how we are indeed like a community "” or better yet, a big family "” and we care for each of our residents and their happiness here. Stop in and say hi when you're around!

Thank you, The staff at American House East II (586) 778-5070

October 22, 2012

By Dale1

American House was very, very nice. We would have probably gone with American House if we had to put my mother in a home. The staff weren't rude and pushy. They're very informational. When you walk down the hall they got the walls painted like a street, with street lights, little canopies, little awnings like beauty shop, library. The rooms were very nice, very spacious with little kitchens. The dining area was excellent. The people would go there and they have assigned seating where you would sit with other residents of the facility that you get along with or that were in the same capacity as you. We were there at a time when they were actually having dinner. I thought it was nice the way they had it worked out.

Thanks so much for noticing us, Dale1! We really appreciate you observing all the "little" things that we do to make sure our residents are happy and taken care of. The next time you visit us, feel free to stop in and say hi!

Sincerely, The Staff at American House East II, 586-778-5070

Independent Living Reviews for American House East II

Photos of American House East II

Services and Amenities of American House East II

About American House East II

Nestled behind St. Pio's Catholic Church in a tranquil park like setting, East 2 offers studios along with 1 and 2 bedroom units with most units having a patio or balcony. Assistance is available through a 3rd party on-site provider, AdvisaCare. Large, spacious apartments with many upgrades. Recently renovated lobby and dining room give the community an updated, modern feel.

Excellent Life Enrichment program. Active residents who enjoy socialization. The Belgium Press and The Belgium Geneological Society are housed in community.

Map of American House East II