Park Place, A Signature American House Community

Reviews of Park Place, A Signature American House Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Park Place, A Signature American House Community

January 26, 2016

By Matt10

My parents have been at Park Place for about six months already. I like everything that the place has to offer, including the price range. The food is good. My parents have a nice one-bedroom apartment with a full kitchen. The place has different activities every day.

January 09, 2015

By Mary99767450

The Park Place was excellent, and I liked it. It was very nice and very clean, but they were not friendly. I saw one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments, and they were very nice and clean as well. The dining room was good. The meals were nice, and they offer alternatives as well.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy you liked Park Place! I’m sorry to hear you did not find our community to be a friendly place. I’d love to talk more with you about your impression. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely, Linda Short, Executive Director 586-578-0124

October 18, 2014

Park Place was very well done and proximity to the family that was in the area. There was a first floor apartment available exactly the right timeframe we needed one, and the staff I found impressive. It was a beautiful place. My experience with the staff was wonderful, attentive to the other residents, and they seemed very welcoming. The nursing staff was wonderful and very flexible. They have social activities, a Friday afternoon cocktail party where they have wine, beer, and soft drinks and are allowed to invite anyone they want, they have a theater area, bingo, arts, and crafts. The facility itself looks very much like a lovely condominium.

I’m so happy that you love our community here! We like to have fun, and our staff is certainly the best around when it comes to caring for our residents. Stop by my office and say hi, or let me know if you have any ideas for activities.

Sincerely, Linda Short, Executive Director 586-578-0124

Independent Living Reviews for Park Place, A Signature American House Community

December 13, 2011

By Janey Marie

My grandfather has been a resident of Park Place for over a year. I have visited him there, as have many of our other relatives. It's a very nice place and my grandfather's quite happy there. The assisted living program is perfect for him right now. He can come and go as he pleases though he's encouraged to sign in and out but has the benefits of things like med management, regularly scheduled activities, shuttle to the nearby shopping center, and so forth. The facilities are really well set up. I particularly loved the in-house movie theater/screening room, and the courtyard with a koi fish pond and a tiki bar. He has a one-bedroom apartment that's spacious and bright. It's cleaned once a week by the staff. The sheets and towels are done by the staff once a week, as well. The residents do their own laundry in a (no-cost) laundry room; there's a laundry room on each floor.Everyone I met there from the front desk receptionist, to the cleaning staff, to the beauty/barber shop attendants were kind, smiling, and patient. A good place.

We are so happy to hear your thoughts on this community. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Photos of Park Place, A Signature American House Community

Services and Amenities of Park Place, A Signature American House Community

• Companion Suites: No

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Park Place, A Signature American House Community

Life at Park Place Heritage Village is what many adults dream about - a modern, luxury retirement community with all the services and amenities imaginable. Set amid beautiful landscaping are well-appointed apartment homes, each one designed with maximum comfort in mind. And because Park Place is a community, close friendships form and social opportunities abound. For example, each day our beautiful dining room buzzes with the sounds of friends gathering and enjoying delicious dining. And there are ample opportunities to run errands, go shopping or take advantage of a wide range of organized activities.

affordable convenience made fun

Our affordable and private apartments are part of a larger community, where there's always something to do. Most important, you or your loved one is always surrounded by friendly neighbors and a caring staff. A full calendar of social activities includes:

• Socializing with friends at meal time, in our cafe or in our game and activities room
  • Participating in fitness programs, learning new computer skills, gardening or escaping to our library
  • Enjoying live shows and movies in our performing arts room and theatre
  • Off site outings include shopping, lunch out, trips to the casinos and many more

Spacious apartments also allow plenty of opportunities for residents to entertain, just like home. What could be better?

it's carefree living at its best

There's more. Park Place offers roomy, distinctive one- and two-bedroom apartments with a full complement of services:*

• Full housekeeping, maintenance and linen services
  • 24-hour staffing with professional on-site management
  • Delicious meals prepared by our chef in our elegant dining room
  • Chauffeured transportation
private apartment homes feature:
  • Full modern kitchen with granite countertops
  • Full-size refrigerator
  • Range
  • Wall-to-wall carpeting
  • Window treatments
  • Generous closet space
  • Washer and dryer in units
  • Balconies and patios
  • Tub or walk-in shower with grab bars
  • Smoke detector
  • 24-hour call system
  • Courtesy check-in system
  • Private patio or balcony on many apartment homes
  • Phone jacks in bedrooms and living room
  • Private entry on many apartment homes

* Certain conditions apply.

Map of Park Place, A Signature American House Community