Park Place, A Signature American House Community

Reviews of Park Place, A Signature American House Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Park Place, A Signature American House Community

June 01, 2017

By cindy500408

The staff at Park Place was wonderful. My father was talking to them for so long, and we were there for an hour. They were good people. The accommodations are great. They have a movie theater. It was probably the prettiest one we saw, but most of the activities were on the upper floor, and my father didn’t like that. He also didn’t like the coffee there, but they had a very good menu.

September 18, 2016

By Christine638500

Park Place was extremely well; I liked it a lot. We would like to put my mother in there, but we’re not able to progress further than they can provide us. We liked the facility, the staff, the amenities, services, and activities. It was clean and had so many different things to do. My mother has progressed somewhat == needing memory care -- and they don’t offer it. They offer meals three times a day, and they have bingo, arts, field trips, shopping, and movies. They have gardening, a chapel, and bible study too.

January 31, 2016

By Satisfied Visitor8

Park Place is very nice and it’s close to where I live so it’s very convenient. They took us around and showed us some rooms. The rooms were like little apartments and were very nice; you can bring in your own furniture. The staff was very knowledgeable and gave us a lot of information.

January 26, 2016

By Matt10

My parents have been at Park Place for about six months already. I like everything that the place has to offer, including the price range. The food is good. My parents have a nice one-bedroom apartment with a full kitchen. The place has different activities every day.

January 09, 2015

By Mary99767450

The Park Place was excellent, and I liked it. It was very nice and very clean, but they were not friendly. I saw one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments, and they were very nice and clean as well. The dining room was good. The meals were nice, and they offer alternatives as well.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy you liked Park Place! I’m sorry to hear you did not find our community to be a friendly place. I’d love to talk more with you about your impression. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience.

October 18, 2014

Park Place was very well done and proximity to the family that was in the area. There was a first floor apartment available exactly the right timeframe we needed one, and the staff I found impressive. It was a beautiful place. My experience with the staff was wonderful, attentive to the other residents, and they seemed very welcoming. The nursing staff was wonderful and very flexible. They have social activities, a Friday afternoon cocktail party where they have wine, beer, and soft drinks and are allowed to invite anyone they want, they have a theater area, bingo, arts, and crafts. The facility itself looks very much like a lovely condominium.

I’m so happy that you love our community here! We like to have fun, and our staff is certainly the best around when it comes to caring for our residents. Stop by my office and say hi, or let me know if you have any ideas for activities.

Independent Living Reviews for Park Place, A Signature American House Community

February 18, 2015

By Christine43

His sister and I went to Park Place. The people that I've talked to over the phone were all very caring people, but because of some discrepancies going on, they were not able to accept my friend there. We saw one apartment, and it was very spacious, clean, and nice. They serve food if you want to.

Thank you for leaving a review! We are glad you enjoyed your visit. I hope you were able to find a new home for your friend. If I can ever be of assistance, please don't hesitate to call.

January 04, 2015

The Park Place was nice and elegant, but it was too big. My mother was afraid of getting lost because of all the different hallways. They had two different areas. They had the independent living and assisted living. The doorways in the independent section were regular. They were not wider to accommodate a walker or a wheelchair.

Thank you for visiting Park Place and for your feedback! We find that while it may take residents several days to acclimate to their new surroundings, they do appreciate the layout of the building. In fact, many residents are able to take a walk down the hallways as part of their exercise regime. In addition, all hallways and apartments are built in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines, ensuring that the building is wheelchair accessible. If I can answer any questions, please contact me.

December 13, 2011

By Janey Marie

My grandfather has been a resident of Park Place for over a year. I have visited him there, as have many of our other relatives. It's a very nice place and my grandfather's quite happy there. The assisted living program is perfect for him right now. He can come and go as he pleases though he's encouraged to sign in and out but has the benefits of things like med management, regularly scheduled activities, shuttle to the nearby shopping center, and so forth. The facilities are really well set up. I particularly loved the in-house movie theater/screening room, and the courtyard with a koi fish pond and a tiki bar. He has a one-bedroom apartment that's spacious and bright. It's cleaned once a week by the staff. The sheets and towels are done by the staff once a week, as well. The residents do their own laundry in a (no-cost) laundry room; there's a laundry room on each floor.Everyone I met there from the front desk receptionist, to the cleaning staff, to the beauty/barber shop attendants were kind, smiling, and patient. A good place.

We are so happy to hear your thoughts on this community. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Photos of Park Place, A Signature American House Community

Services and Amenities of Park Place, A Signature American House Community

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Park Place, A Signature American House Community

Life at Park Place Heritage Village is what many adults dream about - a modern, luxury retirement community with all the services and amenities imaginable. Set amid beautiful landscaping are well-appointed apartment homes, each one designed with maximum comfort in mind. And because Park Place is a community, close friendships form and social opportunities abound. For example, each day our beautiful dining room buzzes with the sounds of friends gathering and enjoying delicious dining. And there are ample opportunities to run errands, go shopping or take advantage of a wide range of organized activities.

affordable convenience made fun

Our affordable and private apartments are part of a larger community, where there's always something to do. Most important, you or your loved one is always surrounded by friendly neighbors and a caring staff. A full calendar of social activities includes:

• Socializing with friends at meal time, in our cafe or in our game and activities room
  • Participating in fitness programs, learning new computer skills, gardening or escaping to our library
  • Enjoying live shows and movies in our performing arts room and theatre
  • Off site outings include shopping, lunch out, trips to the casinos and many more

Spacious apartments also allow plenty of opportunities for residents to entertain, just like home. What could be better?

it's carefree living at its best

There's more. Park Place offers roomy, distinctive one- and two-bedroom apartments with a full complement of services:*

• Full housekeeping, maintenance and linen services
  • 24-hour staffing with professional on-site management
  • Delicious meals prepared by our chef in our elegant dining room
  • Chauffeured transportation
private apartment homes feature:
  • Full modern kitchen with granite countertops
  • Full-size refrigerator
  • Range
  • Wall-to-wall carpeting
  • Window treatments
  • Generous closet space
  • Washer and dryer in units
  • Balconies and patios
  • Tub or walk-in shower with grab bars
  • Smoke detector
  • 24-hour call system
  • Courtesy check-in system
  • Private patio or balcony on many apartment homes
  • Phone jacks in bedrooms and living room
  • Private entry on many apartment homes

* Certain conditions apply.

Map of Park Place, A Signature American House Community