Pine Ridge of Garfield

Reviews of Pine Ridge of Garfield

Independent Living Reviews for Pine Ridge of Garfield

June 22, 2015

By L. Olinn

The services my friend has received have been way professional and caring. Food services are excellent. My friend was very impressed that all of the staff know her by her first name.

June 18, 2015

By Amy Doublin

Staff is very friendly and understanding towards the needs of the elderly. The food is great!

June 15, 2015

By Elmer King

Accepted great, excellent food, hosts were very helpful and knowledgeable.

June 15, 2015

By Glenn18

My observation of the services provided to the residents by this facility is great. Caring and considerate staff with honest attention given to the residents, their family, and their visitors.

April 30, 2015

By Lahoma1

Pine Ridge on Garfield is where my mom is now. She was there for a week, fell, and ended up in rehab for a month. It was not a good beginning, and the fact that she moved in on October 31st should have been an omen. But, anyway, she is very happy there. My sister and I haven't gone there together to visit it, my mother set the appointment up for us to go and see this place, and I think she ended up there because this is the one that she initiated. It is very nice, and the food is wonderful. She has put on 10 lbs. since she has been there. The care staff is wonderful. They really do take care of her. I have no complaints at all about the place. They have exercise classes like chair exercises, movies, and groups that come in, and within the facility there are people who come in who are very proficient pianists and singers themselves, so sometimes they have their own sing-alongs. They have a puzzle room and a library, and they do outings for grocery shopping kind of thing. There is a store around here called Myer that is a like a Wal-mart or Kmart sort of a thing, so there is everything and anything you want in it, and they'll go to outings like that. They go to the fruit stores and to their library outings, they have church services that come in, or they'll take Catholic services out to the mass on Sundays. Usually every month they have a ladies' lunch out some place and a men's lunch out of the building some place too. There is a lot to do there. This is the one my mother liked the best and chose, and she is happy. So as long as she is happy, I'm happy.

April 26, 2014

By Caring65195850

We found a nice one, and we're happy here at Pine Ridge of Garfield. We have a 2-bedroom unit, one of the biggest units they have here, and we’re on the first floor. We have a patio. I got a place to park my car outside the door. I’m very satisfied. We’re treated very well. It’s excellent. It has a large dining area, and they have a menu just like you’re going to a restaurant. They have three meals a day. You can go down there to the cafeteria and get anything you want, like a soda, coffee, donuts, or whatever.

March 01, 2012

My mother was a resident at this facility for just over a year before we lost her. The staff here are very caring and accommodating to her "grumpiness." They thoroughly understood that she was unhappy that she had to sell her home and move into a community. The staff also provided her with was to cope with this by encouraging her to participate in various outings and social activities. The facility it's self was very clean and bright i know that my mother enjoyed the fireplace area to just sit near and relax while reading a book. From my mothers view the food was adequate she told me once "it was nothing to write back home to." The one feature that the property did have that really stood out for us was their "concierge." They always assisted my mother with the daily errands that I was not always able to get to help her with. Overall this community allowed my mother's last year with us to be independent and enjoy her life. Overall i was very very happy with the choice that we made.

Questions about Pine Ridge of Garfield

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Pine Ridge of Garfield. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

55+ community, average age 85yrs old, restaurant style anytime dining 8am-6pm, daily exercise classes, bingo, euchre games, weekly arts & crafts, happy hour, mens club.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Grocery shopping, Clinton Township library, restaurants, senior centers.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Pine Ridge of Garfield has organized?

Weekly grocery shopping, saturday church, MGM casino, Frankenmuth, fishing at the park, apple orchard, lunch and dinner outings, Clinton river cruise.

What transportation services does Pine Ridge of Garfield offer to independent living residents?

Transportation is included on all scheduled trips provided for doctor appointments up to 10 miles away Tuesday & Thursday.

What makes the chef or dining program at Pine Ridge of Garfield exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

At Your Service anytime dining 8am-6pm. Restaurant Style Dining. Full, hot made-to-order breakfast, full menu for lunch and dinner. Dining room open all day- no assigned seating.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Activity room, game room, theater, chapel, beauty shop, garden room, library, puzzle room, cafe, courtyard gardens.

What safety features or security measures does Pine Ridge of Garfield offer to independent living residents?

Fire doors on all apartments, fully sprinkled building, back up generate that works all apartments, emergency call buttons in bedrooms and bathrooms, security cameras, doors locked from outside building.

If Pine Ridge of Garfield accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

PETS 25LBS OR LESS ARE WELCOME- ALL PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH WHEN OUTSIDE OF THE APARTMENT. NOT ALLOWED IN DINING ROOM

Does Pine Ridge of Garfield work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We work with Right at Home whose services include in homecare, rehab, physical & occupational therapy

Costs for Pine Ridge of Garfield

Photos of Pine Ridge of Garfield

Services and Amenities of Pine Ridge of Garfield

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About Pine Ridge of Garfield

At Pine Ridge of Garfield, you’ll discover a sophisticated retirement community with a beautiful combination of first-class amenities and upscale apartment living — all with no large upfront entrance fee. You’ll feel right at home in the Clinton Township area you already love, surrounded by a landscape that’s welcoming and beautiful architecture. Trade the housekeeping and maintenance duties of homeownership for an apartment that you customize and a range of convenient services you’re sure to love. Make the most of diverse dining choices, a wide range of amenities and outstanding customer service.

AN APARTMENT YOU’LL LOVE TO CALL HOME.

You’ve always appreciated classic architecture and beautiful design. We love them, too. That’s why our apartments have floor plans that flow effortlessly and give you den, balcony and patio options. And because living where you love should include a landscape that’s welcoming, beautiful architecture and a range of convenient services, you’ll find all this and more at Pine Ridge of Garfield. Plus, thanks to the community’s prime location in Clinton Township, Michigan, you’ll love knowing the shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural venues close by have never been easier to enjoy.

GREAT WAYS TO ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST.

This is the time to enjoy life to the fullest, and our many amenities help you do just that. Take in a movie at our theater. Savor fine cuisine in our dining room. Enjoy fitness paths that are great for stretching your legs or walking a four-legged friend. You’ll also appreciate:

Amenities

• Dining room with anytime dining
  • Café with 24-hour beverage station
  • Wellness center
  • Beauty and barber salon
  • Pet-friendly
  • Fitness paths
  • Courtyard gardens with raised flower beds

Apartment Amenities

• Kitchenette or full kitchens with hardwood cabinets available
  • Dining area
  • Spacious closet
  • Central heat and air conditioning with individual climate controls
  • Included utilities (water/sewage)
  • Secured entry

Thank you for your interest at Pine Ridge of Garfield. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Pine Ridge of Garfield