Pine Ridge of Garfield

Reviews of Pine Ridge of Garfield

Independent Living Reviews for Pine Ridge of Garfield

May 02, 2021

By Gerald

I will be moving into Pine Ridge of Garfield. I liked the tour I had. They have field trips, shopping, card games, and all kinds of activities. The apartment I saw had a bed, a refrigerator, a stove, a kitchenette, heating, and electricity. It's a one-bedroom with a living space. The facility was not perfect, but it's very nice.

September 14, 2020

By Susan

My parents have selected Pine Ridge of Garfield. My mom liked the apartment that she saw, and it felt more homey because when you walk in you walk into the kitchen and the family room. Right off of the family room was a bedroom, and then you go down a long hallway and that's where the bedroom is. It wasn't like you walked in and here's your family room and here's your bedroom and that's it. To her, it was more like there was some separation and it felt more like a house. She liked that set-up. It had a beautiful courtyard that her balcony will look out over. She will be able to go out there and see the birds, the potted plants, and some flowers. The biggest thing for my mom was she liked it because it didn't have that dark wood look. It was more bright colors and it wasn't all dark wood. It was also centrally located to the things she did like. Like her hair salon was a mile or two from it, and the gym she used to work out at was close by. It was more in the area of where she was comfortable. I think that's one of the reasons she picked it. It was by far the nicest place we saw, too. They weren't really open either when we visited because when my parents moved in, they pretty much stayed in their room, so I didn't really get to see a lot of the amenities, but they have a theater room, they have a little cafe, they have a full restaurant, and they have a chapel. I didn't think the value for the money was outrageous. They're a little more than some places, but it seems to offer a little bit more, too. I would say it's probably fairly priced.

Thank you, Susan! We are excited that your mom has chosen Pine Ridge of Garfield and we are looking forward to having her join us!

March 19, 2020

By Terry

I toured Pine Ridge of Garfield. The rooms were a little bit small, they had window units for air conditioners, and when you turn it on they made a lot of noise. It seemed like there were a lot of people who would care for them. They invited us for lunch, and it was very good. I liked the veterans club, playing cards, and they have transportation services, but I drive. The staff is very good, and very professional.

February 19, 2020

By Zoltan

I liked the flexibility at Pine Ridge of Garfield. You don't have to have dinner precisely at 6:00. They had very nice apartments, which I also liked. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and they had a chef. They had a billiard room and a little gym that's not too well equipped, but it had a treadmill and one machine that strengthens your arms. They allowed me to keep my dog there. It's the best that I have visited. I had lunch there, and there were choices and a menu like in a restaurant. The facility was excellent. I can recommend this to anybody who is looking for either assisted living or independent living.

Questions about Pine Ridge of Garfield

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Pine Ridge of Garfield. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

55+ community, average age 85yrs old, restaurant style anytime dining 8am-6pm, daily exercise classes, bingo, euchre games, weekly arts & crafts, happy hour, mens club.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Grocery shopping, Clinton Township library, restaurants, senior centers.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Pine Ridge of Garfield has organized?

Weekly grocery shopping, saturday church, MGM casino, Frankenmuth, fishing at the park, apple orchard, lunch and dinner outings, Clinton river cruise.

What transportation services does Pine Ridge of Garfield offer to independent living residents?

Transportation is included on all scheduled trips provided for doctor appointments up to 10 miles away Tuesday & Thursday.

What makes the chef or dining program at Pine Ridge of Garfield exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

At Your Service anytime dining 8am-6pm. Restaurant Style Dining. Full, hot made-to-order breakfast, full menu for lunch and dinner. Dining room open all day- no assigned seating.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Activity room, game room, theater, chapel, beauty shop, garden room, library, puzzle room, cafe, courtyard gardens.

What safety features or security measures does Pine Ridge of Garfield offer to independent living residents?

Fire doors on all apartments, fully sprinkled building, back up generate that works all apartments, emergency call buttons in bedrooms and bathrooms, security cameras, doors locked from outside building.

If Pine Ridge of Garfield accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

PETS 25LBS OR LESS ARE WELCOME- ALL PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH WHEN OUTSIDE OF THE APARTMENT. NOT ALLOWED IN DINING ROOM

Does Pine Ridge of Garfield work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We work with Right at Home whose services include in homecare, rehab, physical & occupational therapy

Costs for Pine Ridge of Garfield

Photos of Pine Ridge of Garfield

Services and Amenities of Pine Ridge of Garfield

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About Pine Ridge of Garfield

At Pine Ridge of Garfield, you’ll discover a sophisticated retirement community with a beautiful combination of first-class amenities and upscale apartment living — all with no large upfront entrance fee. You’ll feel right at home in the Clinton Township area you already love, surrounded by a landscape that’s welcoming and beautiful architecture. Trade the housekeeping and maintenance duties of homeownership for an apartment that you customize and a range of convenient services you’re sure to love. Make the most of diverse dining choices, a wide range of amenities and outstanding customer service.

AN APARTMENT YOU’LL LOVE TO CALL HOME.

You’ve always appreciated classic architecture and beautiful design. We love them, too. That’s why our apartments have floor plans that flow effortlessly and give you den, balcony and patio options. And because living where you love should include a landscape that’s welcoming, beautiful architecture and a range of convenient services, you’ll find all this and more at Pine Ridge of Garfield. Plus, thanks to the community’s prime location in Clinton Township, Michigan, you’ll love knowing the shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural venues close by have never been easier to enjoy.

GREAT WAYS TO ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST.

This is the time to enjoy life to the fullest, and our many amenities help you do just that. Take in a movie at our theater. Savor fine cuisine in our dining room. Enjoy fitness paths that are great for stretching your legs or walking a four-legged friend. You’ll also appreciate:

Amenities

• Dining room with anytime dining
  • Café with 24-hour beverage station
  • Wellness center
  • Beauty and barber salon
  • Pet-friendly
  • Fitness paths
  • Courtyard gardens with raised flower beds

Apartment Amenities

• Kitchenette or full kitchens with hardwood cabinets available
  • Dining area
  • Spacious closet
  • Central heat and air conditioning with individual climate controls
  • Included utilities (water/sewage)
  • Secured entry

Thank you for your interest at Pine Ridge of Garfield. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Pine Ridge of Garfield