Pine Ridge of Plumbrook

Pine Ridge of Plumbrook (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Pine Ridge of Plumbrook

Independent Living Reviews for Pine Ridge of Plumbrook

October 10, 2014

My mother is in Pine Ridge. It's an independent-living/assisted living facility. She likes it; it's clean. Even though you're in your own apartment, they have staff that comes in, and helps you out. They will do your laundry for you if you want. If you're not feeling up to going out of the apartment, they'll bring you your lunch, dinner, and breakfast. If you have a pet, you can bring it with you. My mom has a beagle. I like the fact that the staff seems to be personable. They know my mom. They call her by her name. I'd like to live there, but I'm too young.

August 28, 2014

My brother, sisters and I -- every time we speak, we say that Pine Ridge is the best thing that has happened to our mom. It is great for her sense of well-being. She is able to have a sense of community, independence and a support group. It allowed us to not worry so much about her living on her own. We are very pleased with the community, the support group and the staff. She is really enjoying herself. My mom is sharing an apartment. They had a two-bedroom and two-bathroom suite. It is very spacious and very well kept. The housekeeping staff comes once a week. They do the linen, do the laundry and they clean. The woman that my mom is sharing the apartment with, is in the same rehabilitation center my mom was in, and they become good friends. Everything is included in the amenities that they offer. They can have snack and beverages whenever they want. They have a call button and if they don't come down at a certain time, a member of the staff will come up and check on them. On the other hand, they offer a service where my mother's medication can be monitored. We will pay a fee for it, but it ensures that she takes her medication properly and on time. We are very pleased overall and will absolutely recommend them.

August 08, 2014

By Carol G.

My folks live here. Their apartment is spacious and is cleaned once a week. The cleaners know my folks and share stories and jokes with them. The food is good, and if my mom wants something else, she can order her BLT with extra crispy bacon whenever she wants. My dad really likes the friendship with the other men, especially the card players. We feel good about the care and the eyes that are on mom and dad when we aren't there.

June 02, 2014

By JenD

My father lived in this community for several months. It was a wonderful facility but the staff is what made it such an excellent place. The friendliness and dedication was immediately evident. Very comfortable rooms, great food, and really appreciated the night/morning room check system. Security without loss of privacy. Very nice.

April 24, 2013

By Pam8

My sister and I visited Pine Ridge of Plumbrook Retirement Community when we were looking for a place for our mother. The place was very nice. It's in a good place. Actually the girl who gave the tour was extremely nice.

July 04, 2012

By angel50

A wonderful retirement community, friendly staff.

May 22, 2012

Pine Ridge is a beautiful facility. The staff is very welcoming, very helpful, and they are really focused on their patients. They were doing different exercises for different patients when I was there, and I watched the exercises they were doing with memory-loss patients. Pine Ridge also has very nice rooms, and they even have companion rooms where there are two people sharing the cost. That's actually good for my mom, not because of our money issues but because it would be nice that she has someone to talk to instead of watching TV all the time. The rooms have 2 bathrooms, they have a common area with TV, and a small kitchen and pantry. They do charge extra for extra help. We had a complimentary lunch with my husband and mom, and they have very good food.

Costs for Pine Ridge of Plumbrook

Photos of Pine Ridge of Plumbrook

Services and Amenities of Pine Ridge of Plumbrook

About Pine Ridge of Plumbrook

At Pine Ridge of Plumbrook, you can trade the housekeeping and maintenance duties of homeownership for a better life in an apartment that you customize. You can also pick and choose from a range of convenient services that lets you customize your lifestyle and pay just for what you want, and nothing that you don’t. That means you’re saving money while still making the most of diverse dining choices, a wide range of amenities and outstanding customer service — all with no large upfront entrance fee. And you’ll feel right at home getting the best value for your money while continuing to live in the Sterling Heights area you already love.

AN APARTMENT YOU’LL LOVE TO CALL HOME.

You’ve always appreciated classic architecture and beautiful design. We love them, too. That’s why our apartments have floor plans that flow effortlessly and give you den, balcony and patio options. And because living where you love should include a landscape that’s welcoming, beautiful architecture and a range of convenient services, you’ll find all this and more at Pine Ridge of Plumbrook. Plus, thanks to the community’s prime location in Sterling Heights, Michigan, you’ll love knowing the shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural venues close by have never been easier to enjoy.

GREAT WAYS TO ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST.

This is the time to enjoy life to the fullest, and our many amenities help you do just that. Take in a movie at our theater. Savor fine cuisine in our dining room. Enjoy fitness paths that are great for stretching your legs or walking a four-legged friend. You’ll also appreciate:

Amenities

• Dining room
  • Café
  • Life enrichment room
  • Library
  • Fitness center
  • Theater
  • Billiards
  • Landscaped courtyards and patio areas
  • Wellness center
  • Beauty and barber salon
  • Fitness paths
  • Pet-friendly community

Apartment Amenities

• 9-foot ceilings, crown molding
  • Kitchenette or full kitchens with granite countertops, hardwood cabinets available
  • Dining area
  • Spacious closet
  • Central heat and air conditioning with individual climate controls
  • Included utilities (water/sewer and basic cable)
  • Secured entry

Thank you for your interest at Pine Ridge of Plumbrook. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Pine Ridge of Plumbrook