Windemere Park Warren

Reviews of Windemere Park Warren

Assisted Living Reviews for Windemere Park Warren

April 14, 2017

By Jen012684

My mother has moved into Windemere less than a month ago. The place is very lovely, but they promised us that they would have gluten-free food for her, and they are not meeting their obligation. The staff is patient and caring.

February 18, 2017

By concerned daughters in disbelief!

My family member went there for rehab and the Rehab dept was great! The nurses aides were nice but very few of them around. Especially on the weekends. Very poor staffing and poor communication between different departments. Very lackadaisical care. I told dietician 5 times my Mom has CHF and can't have salt yet they bring her 3 slices of ham for dinner. When she got home a visiting nurse discovered they never gave her a very important heart pill while there for 5 weeks and her ankles kept swelling. Multiple times I told the nurse manager to put cpap and O2 on at night yet it was forgotten many times!! I would not take a dog there!

October 06, 2016

By Mag1956

I have had my mother at Windermere Park for a few years and in the past few months I have seen a big improvement in the staffing on weekends and the overall care of the residents. The community is much cleaner and I feel the improvemental is very positive. The nurse and her helper have really met all of my mothers needs.

September 24, 2016

By Rebasgirl

My mom has only been a resident at Windemere Park Assisted Living for approximately a little over a month. To say I was truly impressed by the entrance (coy pond/swimming pool). However, my initial rating of five stars has been dropped to three. The majority of the residents at the facility have SCABIES!! Management is aware of the problem and have done nothing to take care of the problem. Luckily, my mother is not affected. There is a definite need for an overhaul of the administrative staff, beginning with the person that recruits new residents, down to the day shift of care givers. I PRAY that the SCABIES situation is corrected immediately.

September 12, 2015

By Lawrence16

We visited only one, and that was Windermere. From what we've seen, it was very nice actually. It was absolutely gorgeous. I think it was a hotel before they turned it into a senior home, so you can imagine how it looks -- the lobby and everything else was gorgeous. It's got a pool; it's got everything you want. It was a gorgeous dining area that had white tablecloths; it was a first-class place.

November 07, 2011

By medicalsocialworkerAC

Windemere Park in Warren, MI is absolutely gorgeous. This facility has independent apartments, assisted living, memory care and respite care. They also have an urgent care facility on the property. The facility used to be a hotel and was converted into senior living. It is beautiful inside and has wonderful amenities. As previously stated, when you walk in to the facility, you are struck by how well it is cared for and the décor. There are always residents around, socializing or relaxing. The staff is always present and it is easy to find someone, should you need assistance. There are signs posted all around the building reminding residents of various social activities. I have also heard from residents that the transportation provided by the facility is top notch. I have yet to hear one of my client's say something negative about the facility. Out of five stars, I would rank the grounds a five, the common areas a five, the residents' rooms a five, the staff a five and the quality of care a five. Overall, I'd give Windemere Park a rating of 5 stars because it really is resort living with the added touches of attentive staff for those who have extra medical or personal needs.

September 30, 2011

By vlouren

My mother stayed at this wonderful facility for about 6 months and I visited there often while she was there. At first, both of us were very hesitant about the whole idea, but after a short time getting to know the staff and other residents we both warmed up to them very quickly. It is a very quiet place that has a fair amount of things to do without seeming too busy or too boring. The ambiance is pleasing, albeit very understated. I would recommend this place to others working within a budget and location constraints as I'm sure there are better, although as I stated earlier - the people that work there were extremely helpful at making my mother and I feel very welcome. More activities would have made her stay a bit more interesting for her ( she was very mobile and active during her time there ) but I understand if many people there are not as up and about as her.

Independent Living Reviews for Windemere Park Warren

Costs for Windemere Park Warren

Photos of Windemere Park Warren

Services and Amenities of Windemere Park Warren

About Windemere Park Warren

Here at Windemere Park you can retreat and relax, live an active life or a private life. The choice is yours. Enjoy the comfort and luxury of a beautiful home without all of the responsibilities of homeownership. We are a friendly, vibrant community where people come to enjoy active lives.

As a continuing care lifestyle community, we offer a full continuum of care on-site to provide the security, peace of mind, and quality care. Our spectacular two-story domed atrium features lush indoor gardens, park benches, a relaxing fish filled fountain pond, and indoor swimming pool. Imagine enjoying a swim with your grandchildren just steps from your door! On warm weather days, a beautifully landscaped courtyard beckons you outside for relaxation or conversation.

Continuing Care Lifestyle Communities are designed for the senior who is looking for various types of living arrangements available within one community. As our residents need to change over time and they need more or less assistance, we are able to provide the support that is needed within the same location.

We offer a full continuum of care:

• Independent Living
  • Assisted Living
  • Memory Care
  • Rehabilitation
  • Respite
  • Hospice

Here are some of our amenities:

• Gracious Dining In Our Tuscany Restaurant: Chef prepared meals with flexible meal plans are served daily. Complimentary hot breakfast is a favorite among residents.
  • Private Dining: Entertain your family and friends in the elegant private dining room. Enjoy chef prepared meals and waited table service
  • Java Joe’s Café: Sip a latte with an afternoon snack and chat with friends in our charming, open café
  • On-site Medical Center: Urgent care is available for accidents, injury or illness. On-site physicians and lab services, 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM, 7 days a week, 365 days a year including holidays.
  • Beauty Salon / Barber Shop
  • Cable Ready Apartment Homes
  • Postal Station
  • Snow Removal
  • Professional Landscaping and Lawn Care
  • Trained Lifestyle Directors
  • Internet Accessibility in Every Apartment Home

We invite you to join our community of friendly neighbors and warm, caring professional staff. It is our pleasure to have you reside with us.

Personalized Service is our specialty. We work closely with you and your loved ones to understand your needs and wishes.

Map of Windemere Park Warren