American House Sterling Meadows

Reviews of American House Sterling Meadows

Assisted Living Reviews for American House Sterling Meadows

March 01, 2013

By Frank3

It is difficult to review as I have no other experience with an assisted living facility. The staff has been friendly and responsive to requests. My father does complain about the food. He says it is too salty. The rating would have been higher, however, we have had certain difficulties with the medical staff. The medical staff could be better.

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback, Frank! We're glad you and your father appreciate our staff, but I'd like to talk about your concerns about the medical staff and the food - please contact me and we can set up a time to talk.

Sincerely, Renee Lotito Executive Director (586) 979-5340

Independent Living Reviews for American House Sterling Meadows

July 14, 2015

By Lori42

The staff is very nice and very kind at American House. My mother has a one-bedroom apartment. She likes it, and she is happy. The food is very good.

Thank you for your feedback on American House Sterling Meadows! It's so great to hear your mother is happy and that she's enjoying the food! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to make her experience even better. Renee Lotito, executive director

January 03, 2015

The rooms were very nice, and each one had a different layout at the American House Sterling Woods. At the time we were looking, my mom wanted a one-bedroom, but they did not have one available. It was nice that the price included everything in it, and then they would have to pay for whatever services they needed. The staff was friendly. They answered all our questions and followed up later with any other questions that we had. We went in the evening and have not gone into the therapy room because the physical therapy people were not there. We have not tried the food, but the few people we talked to said that they liked it.

Thank you for such a thorough review of the American House Sterling Woods community! I’m glad you had such a positive experience! Please give me a call to discuss the availability of our one-bedroom apartments.

Sincerely, Lisa Edelstein, Executive Director 586-268-8550

December 16, 2013

By Susan74930450

I looked for a place for my mom and visited American House Sterling Woods Senior Living. The place was clean and the hallways were very pleasant. They had good sized rooms and I liked the kitchen and courtyard. Everyone seemed involved in the activities. I was not able to try the food since I was on a special diet, but it looked fine. I knew some of the residents who lived there and if they did not like the food, they made something else for them. They did not have any complaints at all.

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Susan! Our residents do enjoy our programming, so I'm sure your mom would surely like to participate in quite a bit. If I can answer any more questions for you, please give me a call.

Sincerely, Kellie Stafford Executive Director 586-268-8550

Photos of American House Sterling Meadows

Services and Amenities of American House Sterling Meadows

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Dining Extra: Every Room Has A Kitchen With Stove And Full Sized Fridge

• Features Extra: Library, Anytime Cafe Where Residents Can Get Light Refreshments Anytime

• Activities Extra: University Trained Activity Director. Mind Training/Strengthening Related Curriculum Events

• Minimum Age: 55 Years (Unless Disabled, Then Under 55 Is Ok)

About American House Sterling Meadows

We are a beautiful maintenance free Independent apartment living set on five acres with a private walkway. We have both 1 and 2 bedroom apartments many with balconies or patios. We have an extensive life enrichment programs that also include weekly outings. Our 3 meals daily provide a wonderful culinary experience. Month to month rentals means no long term commitments. Our residents lead an affordable lifestyle with services that enable them to enjoy life.

Reimbursement

Private Pay

Property Amenities

• Dining Room
  • Fitness Center
  • Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
  • Warm, relaxing lounges and common areas
  • Activities/Recreation

• Private Bathrooms

Additional Assistance Available

• Personal Care Assistance w/bathing & medication reminders
  • On-site home care agency
  • and other available support services

Map of American House Sterling Meadows