Rose Senior Living – Clinton Township

Reviews of Rose Senior Living – Clinton Township

Assisted Living Reviews for Rose Senior Living – Clinton Township

February 11, 2020

By Donna

Rose Senior Living Clinton Township was like the Taj Mahal. They had everything there. It's almost brand-new, and they seem to accommodate everyone's needs, but they have the space and availability to do that. They have a variety of food, but we didn't try it. There seemed to be always something going on, the rooms were small, and the staff seemed to be very attentive. But it was very expensive. They have a salon, a movie theater, some type of spa, they had activities going constantly, they had a bistro or cafe, and a chapel. It's like a community within a community.

Donna, we would first like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We are so incredibly dedicated to knowing the needs of each of our residents, and treating them as if they were our own family! Thank you for visiting our community and do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.

July 02, 2019

By Sandra

I saw the assisted and independent living facilities at Rose Senior Living - Clinton Township. Everything that they showed me was excellent. They showed me rooms and explained the pricing and what was available. It's like living in a cruise ship. The rooms were beautiful, clean, and spacious, and it had everything he could need in there. The staff who showed me around was very empathetic and explained the services that they had for him. The food menu looked really good.

January 02, 2019

By Karen

We chose Rose Senior Living - Clinton Township for my mom. It's awesome, and we don't have complaints. The care goes above and beyond what we expected. I would live there. They have all kinds of activities like bingo, exercise classes, chair yoga, and crafts. They can eat in the dining room three times a day plus snacks, and they don't have assigned seating so they can sit with their friends. They do crossword puzzles and word search games. My mom is busy every day. They have a lot of different apartments, studios, one-bedrooms, two-bedrooms, and one-bedrooms with dens. They have full kitchens even though my mom doesn't cook, but it's nice to have that because it makes it more like your old house. The staff is excellent.

January 08, 2018

By Mrs. Caring

Facility must be going through big changes or having hard time holding good staff. Very disappointed with care or lack of care from care givers here. Food is fair at best. If you are looking for a pretty furniture & surroundings and able to do 100% for yourself this would be ideal. But if you require any assistance daily you may want to observe well before making decision to live here.

September 12, 2017

By relative2457

Mom stayed here and she was well taken care of. Great food and activities and we would recommend The Rose. Although the personnel caring for Mom on off shifts and holidays were not the best, Kia was an aide that was awesome. If it wasn't for her we would rate this less. I suggest less money used for decorations and landscaping and more on better qualified aides. When you pay for assisted living and extra for "add ons" you expect the very best for your loved ones.

May 25, 2017

By sue843875

The Rose was very nice and pretty, I liked it, and it had washer and dryer in the room. They only asked for a security deposit, like you would pay for an apartment, and I liked that. The dining room was so pretty, and they had a beautiful room upstairs.

It is wonderful to see that you appreciate the great amenities of our community, Sue. We are always working to maintain our best-in-class organization and this kind of feedback is very helpful to us.

March 06, 2017

By Kandice K.

Rose was the only community that we looked at that offered age in place and complete care with on-staff care associates. They were very clean and very cordial. They offered all of the amenities that you can expect from independent living, but they also have a nursing home on-site. They have different wings within their facility and areas with levels of care that are associated, so you can move up the ranks or down the ranks or whatever you need. They also have an entire wing devoted to memory care, which is really convenient. Their cost for independent living is very comparable to everything else in the area. The rooms were the most up-to-date rooms that I have ever seen -- granite counters, vaulted ceiling, brand new berber carpet, the list goes on and on. They also have private chefs that do the cooking, so it is nothing like a cafeteria style menu. They actually have a family of chefs, from what I understand, so the food is supposedly top of the line. They have a little café, which was really nice, but their meal plan is an allowance. You are given an allowance and you have to stay within that allowance for every month, which we thought might be a burden to manage, and if you go outside the $250, then you have to pay for the meals. They don’t turn you away, but they expect you to manage it. They were close to shopping, and they did seem very active. But there was not also the tight-knit feel that you get from some of the other communities. It didn’t seem that they had as many activities; it seemed that the independent living was strictly independent living, so you would be more dependent on your family than on the community for activities. It was retirement living with all the levels of care obviously a la carte. So as you move up, you pay for each level, but they have everything all the way up to nursing care. I just didn’t get the feel from the residents and the staff that it was exactly what mom needed.

May 10, 2016

By JDGAUY

My mom is in Rose Senior Living, and it's OK. It's just terribly pricey. It's relatively new and has more than my mom needs and is higher priced than what she can afford. Because they're new, they keep changing things. I suspect they're probably adjusting the cost, but they're already twice as much as the other places in the area. Most places are between $2,100 to $2,700 a month, which may or may not include food, but my mom's is $4,600 a month and includes food. My mom's room is way too big with two bedrooms, a dining room, kitchen, a sitting area, and a living area with an electric fireplace. She's on the first floor, on the corner, so she got a laundry room, 2 bathrooms with one attached to her bedroom, and planters. She moved in early enough and said, "Well, is anyone using these planters?" and they said "No, so go right ahead!" so she started planting flowers in them. Turns out they didn't really like that, but too late; the flowers are coming up. They have a nice walking area with a pond. It has pretty much the same facilities as others, just newer and bigger. They are high end and have everything, but I think they could be a little bit more caring and less expensive.

December 28, 2015

By Susan117478750

My mom is currently living at Rose Senior Living. I’m impressed with the ratio of caregivers to residents, and it is nice and immaculately clean. It reminded me of a first-class hotel. As for the room, the bedroom and the bathroom were very large. There is also a small kitchen area. It depends on what you decide you want to have and what you need, though. For meals, they provide choices for the residents and beautifully present the food. It is first-class.

December 18, 2015

By troggy

Fabulous in every detail from building to décor, to wonderful dining, dining options, and the best most educated caring staff I have ever met. Around the clock nurses are professional caring and dedicated. The leadership of the community is commended on their warm, dedicated, loving staff. You feel the warmth when you walk in. And welcomed by the best front desk staff in the area. You would think you were at the best in class hotels concierge. They assist and direct every request and every need. Hands down - the best place in the state of Michigan.

November 30, 2015

By lloucks

A beautiful facility, with caring, compassionate and concerned staff, always cheerful and upbeat. Excellent kitchen. SO happy I found this place for Dad. Excellent comments from the other residents. Best facility in Macomb County

Independent Living Reviews for Rose Senior Living – Clinton Township

Memory Care Reviews for Rose Senior Living – Clinton Township

Questions about Rose Senior Living – Clinton Township

What programs or activities does Rose Senior Living – Clinton Township offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Our health and wellness navigation team can guide you to activities and programs that can help you maintain optimal levels of personal health and wellness, whatever your abilities. Catch a movie with friends at MJR Theater, a local theater just minutes away, gather for happy hour or the big game in our Pub, or get together for a peaceful stroll on our walking paths with picturesque views of the grounds. At Rose Senior Living, we love to stay social! Indulge a favorite passion or learn a new skill in one of our art classes. Exercise your green thumb in our raised flower and vegetable gardens. Enjoy a fascinating lecture or share your thoughts in a book club. At Rose Senior Living, you’ll find lots of great ways to create, learn and grow.

What places are near Rose Senior Living – Clinton Township or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We are directly south of M59/Hall Road, between Garfield & Romeo Plank, neighbors with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital and The Mall at Partridge Creek. Find yourself home in the center of it all with easy access to the Clinton Township arboretum, dog park, public library, historic village, as well as Jimmy John’s Field and General Motors Heritage Center.

What transportation services does Rose Senior Living – Clinton Township offer to assisted living residents?

Complimentary scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping, and outings.

What makes the chef or dining program at Rose Senior Living – Clinton Township exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Seven days a week we’re serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner from a delicious, restaurant-style menu of fresh, healthy selections impeccably prepared by our Executive Chef and culinary team. Our soups of the day are made from scratch, and enticing entrée specials change daily, but we’re always serving the familiar favorites you know and love, too. Have specific dietary requirements? That’s never a problem! You’re sure to find a choice that’s perfect for you.

If Rose Senior Living – Clinton Township accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

With our meandering walking paths, lovely gazebo, and beautiful Garden Arboretum balcony, we have lots of wonderful spaces where you can enjoy the outdoors.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

What transportation services does Rose Senior Living – Clinton Township offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Rose Senior Living – Clinton Township exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

At Rose Senior Living Clinton Township, you’ll enjoy restaurant-style dining, including breakfast, lunch and dinner, from a delicious menu of fresh, healthy selections impeccably prepared by our Executive Chef and culinary team. Our soups of the day are made from scratch, and enticing entrée specials change daily, but we’re always serving the familiar favorites you know and love, too. Have specific dietary requirements? That’s never a problem! You’re sure to find a choice that’s perfect for you. Our Easy Street Café is the perfect stop for a casual bite. You’ll enjoy a tantalizing menu of bistro classics and modern deli favorites. You can dine in or pick up an order to eat in your residence. And don’t forget our two restaurants, which are a great place to gather with friends for happy hour or to catch all the action of the big game.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Our library, Chapel, living room, unique Garden Arboretum, and variety of other beautifully designed common spaces are all wonderful places to get together with friends and family for fun and conversation.

Rose Senior Living’s licensed BSN oversees our highly trained memory care team that can implement a personal care plan to help your loved one with the activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, medication management, and more.

What techniques does Rose Senior Living – Clinton Township use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

Seven days a week we’re serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner from a delicious, restaurant-style menu of fresh, healthy selections impeccably prepared by our Executive Chef and culinary team. Our soups of the day are made from scratch, and enticing entrée specials change daily, but we’re always serving a variety of familiar favorites, too. At Rose memory care, we promote a positive and successful dining experience for your loved one by providing individualized assistance and a supportive environment that encourages familiarity and socialization. We offer additional meal options for residents based on their individual memory care needs. Of course, special dietary requirements are never a problem.

Costs for Rose Senior Living – Clinton Township

Photos of Rose Senior Living – Clinton Township

Services and Amenities of Rose Senior Living – Clinton Township

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: AH500337370

About Rose Senior Living – Clinton Township

Whether your children, the grandkids, or the neighbors come calling, you can say yes to carefree, country-club-style enjoyment any day of the week. At Rose Senior Living – Clinton Township, we’ve created a delightful place to live and play, complete with abundant amenities, extraordinary services, and available health care to meet changing needs as we get older.

And while we’re confident that you’ll find our new independent living, assisted living, and memory care apartment homes to be exceptional values, our greatest offering may simply be time. Time to do what you enjoy most!

The first of its kind in Clinton Township!

• Movie theatre, general store, chapel, library, spa, barber/beauty shop, wellness/fitness center and yoga studio, garden and walking paths, club lounge, activity and meeting rooms, and game room
  • Three dining venues including one bistro café and two restaurants
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Recreational, cultural, educational, spiritual and wellness- focused activities
  • Twice-monthly housekeeping and flat linen service
  • Guest suites for visitors and playrooms for visiting children
  • 24-hour emergency call service and 24-hour staff on-site

Rose Senior Living - Clinton Township offers flexibility, autonomy and choice. Our new community conveniently adjacent to the Partridge Creek Mall offers an ideal location centered in a developing residential community near fine retail, restaurants and health care.

Independent Living

Come and go without a worry. Our independent living apartment homes offer striking details, optimum convenience, and all the comforts you desire. Choose from one-bedroom, one-bedroom with den, and two-bedroom floor plans.

Assisted Living

Need a little help with everyday tasks? Tailor your own package with personalized services such as medication reminders, personal care, and housekeeping. Choose from one-bedroom, one-bedroom with den, and two-bedroom floor plan styles.

Memory Care

Rose Senior Living provides exceptional memory care for those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of memory loss. Our experienced team is dedicated to empowering each resident to live fully in a safe and secure environment. Private studio and one-bedroom floor plans are available.

Our apartments offer washer/dryers and balconies. We offer restaurant dining (dine anytime!) as well as a cafe.

Map of Rose Senior Living – Clinton Township