Pine Ridge Villas of Shelby

Pine Ridge Villas of Shelby (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Pine Ridge Villas of Shelby

Independent Living Reviews for Pine Ridge Villas of Shelby

By WilliamKENNC

I volunteer at the Villas and every time I do, the residents are happy, the place and grounds are neat and clean. I would live there myself!

By DeniseVILUY

From the minute we walked through the door, we felt at home! Everyone was and is extremely warm and friendly. The Villas was the only facility willing to work within my parents' budget. We loved all they had to offer. Wonderful restaurant dining, salon services, a wide variety of activities and "Right at Home" medical services/assistance. We just moved my parents in last week!

By Marg MurphyENWHX

Found the facility wonderful, lots of places to interact with others and variety of areas to play cards or games, or to converse. Varied menu. Location somewhat isolated from stores and restaurants. Would be hard to safely leave the property to get sun and air.

By DSGGIXR

Villas of Shelby was very cut-and-dry hospital-like. You could rent the family room for a party for $25, and if you leave it the way you got it, you get that back. They have a theater room and a game room. For food, they have a nice selection and a lot more options.

March 17, 2016

By Grandma13

We're moving my parents into Pine Ridge Villas of Shelby in a month. It has a very homey atmosphere when you walk in, and it's ver nicely laid out with each floor's handrail painted a different color, so residents could tell if they're on the right floor. They have lots of activities and an activity room, an exercise room, a movie room, and a very nice hair salon. The reason we settled on them was mostly because of their ability to work within our budget. The other facilities were fixed prices and didn't try to fit into the budget. That was really the deciding factor; plus, we really liked the layout of the rooms. They are not large, but there's plenty of room for what my parents need. I was very impressed with the medical side in this particular building because they have nurses on 24/7 in addition to their staff. They have a doctor and a couple of physician assistants there four days out of the week.

October 19, 2015

By Phyllis48

I am on a waiting list at Villas of Shelby. They called yesterday that I am OK to transfer in two weeks. It seemed very comfortable and communal. The people were active and interacting with each other. We went to the luncheon table and people were talking and joking. They had a little snack bar outside too. They have a cocktail party on Fridays. It brings people together, talking and they’re amiable and I like that. The treatment was wonderful and the people were very warm and accommodating with great sense of humor. They had great interaction with the people there too. They knew all of their names so you could tell that there was a great communal feeling there.

September 23, 2015

By Vicki43

After touring several places for my mother to live, I chose Villas of Shelby because it is clean and friendly. She has dementia. Villas offers meals and an on-site company provides additional care as needed. She loves living at Villas of Shelby. Everyone is so nice.

August 01, 2015

By Norine3

I visited Villas of Shelby. They were very kind, helpful, and not pushy because I was not sure when I would make the decision. It was well maintained and offered a great deal to seniors. I liked it very much. I liked the cleanliness and the friendliness of the people. The staff was very alert. I would highly recommend it.

July 13, 2015

By Faithful Volunteer

I have been to the Villas of Shelby many times as a volunteer for the residents' activities. The staff has always been accommodating across the board. Equally important, the residents were happy with the games provided and the prizes won. I would look no further for a place for my family and friends. There is no reason to research the rest when clearly, I have found the best. Please continue in such fine style.

May 20, 2015

By Satisfied Son

My mother has been there for almost three months and she and I are very satisfied. The building and ground maintenance is extraordinary thanks to Jerry and his co-workers. The help, from the kitchen staff to activities directors called her by name from the first day. The manager, Joanne, and Lynnette and Lisa the community coordinators have done a wonderful job of helping my mother get acclimated to her new surroundings. The staff are the friendliest people (they are always helpful and smiling). The caregivers, Paula and Diane have gone out of their way to make my mother feel like she is part of their family. I couldn't have placed my mother is a better senior community.

April 27, 2015

Villas of Shelby is a nice place. The staff is friendly, informative, and polite. The rooms are clean and nice as well. They have social activities, games, and religious activities. I would recommend to go visit them more than once.

January 31, 2014

I just moved my mom out of Pine Ridge Villas a week ago. She was there for about a month. My mother's room had a full kitchen, oven and stove, washer, sink and fridge. You could put a fair amount of furniture in the living room or sitting area. She had a nice balcony and a view. The bedroom was good size. They're very well maintained and very well updated. I thought they were well run in that aspect. The employees were very cozy and friendly. The people tend to know the management. When my mother moved in, there were some free passes to eat with her to help her acclimate. I did eat with her and my daughter. I thought the food was good. They're not exceptional but good. Generally, they took good care of her. At night they have somebody sat with her and that girl was very good and very thorough. During day time, they have people come in to do what they call wellness check or incontinence check because I remember they start to add all these services. I can understand in the beginning, but they should have start taking some of them away. And that's why I give them a 3 because they were not trying to reduce the cost to the person at all.

June 29, 2012

By Ann8

It's such a home-like setting and not like a hotel. The staff was very friendly. They have a lot of activities for the residents. I was pretty impressed with their menus. The residents can order from the menu and they have chef specials for the day. They can go into the dining room and order what they want. I am planning to get an apartment for her just as she wanted. Other than the fact that the apartment has a kitchen and she doesn't need one because the facility does all the cooking. I think it's very nice. I would definitely recommend this facility to others.

Costs for Pine Ridge Villas of Shelby

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Financial Guidance Extra: Medicaid Not Accepted

About Pine Ridge Villas of Shelby

DESIGNED FOR YOUR ACTIVE LIFESTYLE.

At Pine Ridge Villas of Shelby, you’ll discover a beautiful combination of first-class amenities and upscale apartment living in a sophisticated retirement community. You’ll feel right at home, surrounded by a landscape that’s welcoming, beautiful architecture and a range of convenient services you’re sure to love. Savor moments with friends and family over fine cuisine in our dining room, where you’ll discover a variety of menus, as well as service and ambience that’s one-of-a-kind. Enjoying a way of life that ensures both your body and mind stay healthy and active is what wellness is all about. At Pine Ridge Villas of Shelby, our wellness philosophy makes it easy for you to explore a variety of ways to help keep your mind, body and spirit engaged.

AN APARTMENT YOU’LL LOVE TO CALL HOME.

You’ve always appreciated classic architecture and beautiful design. We love them, too. That’s why our apartments have floor plans that flow effortlessly and give you den, balcony and patio options. And because living where you love should include a landscape that’s welcoming, beautiful architecture and a range of convenient services, you’ll find all this and more at Pine Ridge Villas of Shelby. Plus, thanks to the community’s prime location in Shelby Township, Michigan, you’ll love knowing the shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural venues close by have never been easier to enjoy.

GREAT WAYS TO ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST.

This is the time to enjoy life to the fullest, and our many amenities help you do just that. Take in a movie at our theater. Savor fine cuisine in our dining room. Enjoy fitness paths that are great for stretching your legs or walking a four-legged friend. You’ll also appreciate:

Amenities

• Dining room with anytime dining
  • Café
  • Life enrichment room
  • Library/business center
  • Fitness center
  • Theater
  • Wellness center
  • Event center and billiards
  • Beauty and barber salon
  • Complimentary laundry room on each floor
  • Pet-friendly
  • Convenience store
  • Landscaped courtyards and patio areas
  • Fitness paths
  • Gazebo

Apartment Amenities

• Fully equipped kitchen with hardwood cabinets available
  • Dining area
  • Spacious walk-in closets
  • Central heat and air conditioning with individual climate controls
  • Included utilities (electric, water/sewage)
  • Secured entry

Thank you for your interest in Pine Ridge Villas of Shelby. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Close to area parks, restaurants, shopping, churches, and major health facilities, Villas of Shelby residents enjoy a safe suburban setting with close proximity to Detroit's metropolitan amenities and cultural attractions.

Map of Pine Ridge Villas of Shelby