American House Stone

Reviews of American House Stone

Assisted Living Reviews for American House Stone

December 26, 2014

By Mike99434650

Everything at American House was very good. There was no problem. My father was there for six weeks. He was happy there. The food was good. He enjoyed it, and he ate everything when he could. He had a room, and it was nice.

It's nice to hear your father was happy here! Our priority is making sure our residents are happy and having fun. Thanks for your review!

Sincerely, Roxiann Brown, Executive Director 248-853-2330

December 17, 2014

By Patricia87473550

We visited American House. It would have been a good option if my mother was interested in making a move at this time. It was very small. It was on one level. The director was wonderful. We had a meal in their dining room. She sat down with us and a resident to have lunch. It seemed like a very positive facility. The rooms were very comfortable. We ate there, and I thought they had two choices for entrees. They had salad which was very fresh and presented nicely. At that location, if mother was interested and willing to make a move, I would have voted for that one hands down. They had entertainment coming in. They had activities in the afternoon like some games. I liked it also that the fees were all inclusive.

I’m glad we are your first choice! Moving can be daunting, especially for seniors. If you’d like to give me a call, I can talk to you about some tips that may help your mother when she is ready.

Sincerely, Roxiann Brown, Executive Director 248-853-2330

June 19, 2014

I have been staying at the American House Stone Senior Living for about a week now. The staff here is very friendly, and the location is convenient. They have varied activities, not as many as I would like, though. They only offer them once or twice a week, and there are days that they have no activities. We have card games, exercise programs, and bingo.

Welcome to American House Stone! I'm glad you're here. Did you know we have a Life Enrichment Director who plans the events and activities for our community? Please stop by my office anytime and we can chat about the activities you’re interested in doing.

Sincerely, Roxiann Brown, Executive Director, 248-853-2330

Photos of American House Stone

Services and Amenities of American House Stone

About American House Stone

Our amentities and services are designed to create a maintenance-free lifestyle, with the joys of living in a senior community. You enjoy the privacy of your own apartment, or socialize with friends in one of our community spaces. Stone provides the peace of mind knowing you have on-site staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our charming community offers: maintenance free apartments, restaurant style dining, community dining room, activity director with diverse resident programming, cozy common areas for family and community events, weekly housekeeping and laundry service.

We have longevity within our community, have completed recent renovations to our commons areas, offer an affordable price point, are are located in a great area with restaurants and shopping nearby.

Map of American House Stone