Lockwood of Waterford

Assisted Living Reviews for Lockwood of Waterford

Independent Living Reviews for Lockwood of Waterford

October 27, 2016

By Julie460627

I liked Lockwood of Waterford very much, but they didn’t have a vacancy on the first floor. I didn’t look at them that thoroughly, but I liked what I saw. I saw some seniors getting ready for their shuttle. The dining area looked fine.

October 24, 2016

By Deborah271252

We were very impressed with the cleanliness of Lockwood. The apartments really stood out since they were a good size, very spacious, and laid out well. The staff was very friendly, and it had a very nice dining area.

October 20, 2016

By Betsy006567

Lockwood of Waterford is nice and clean, and the staff is friendly. The layout makes it convenient for you to get to where you need to go especially if you're handicapped to some extent. The dining room was nice, and the room was OK.

September 02, 2016

By Bill842322

We were very pleased with Lockwood of Waterford. The person who met us was very personable, answered our questions, and gave us a tour that enabled us to see that it was a well-run place. They had a lot of programs during the day and events. The dining area looked very welcoming and well-kept. I think I would enjoy eating a meal there.

December 09, 2014

By Hazel4

I visited Lockwood of Waterford, and I really like it. I really wanted to be in this facility, but I can't afford it. They took me to the rooms, and they are beautiful and spacious. It has lot of convenience to it. The lady who hosted the tour gave us lunch, and the food was very good. They have a lot of activities going on like crafts, movies, and bingo. The staff was very nice and helpful.

November 21, 2013

By Patty20

Lockwood of Waterford is clean and everything. It is a really nice place, but for my mother's needs, the other facility works better. Also when I went there on Saturday, there were very few residents that were out of their rooms. In comparison, there were a lot more going at the other facility than this one. Lockwood was also $100 more expensive. I'm really glad I didn't choose this place because of the location of the bathrooms in their apartments. We want the bathroom to be accessible, but with this one, you have to go around the corner and almost into the kitchen to go to the bathroom. To me, that's not acceptable. I also don't want to walk into an apartment and find the bathroom the first thing I see. And that's the way it is there.

June 27, 2013

By caring06231

Lockwood has senior apartments and you can choose from one, two or three bedrooms. Mom and dad have a beautiful two-bedroom apartment, they get one meal a day and they have their own kitchenette so they can cook in. Lockwood also offers the Med Team that takes care of their medical needs, bathing, housekeeping and laundry so they can be together.

Questions about Lockwood of Waterford

What programs or activities does Lockwood of Waterford offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Music, Excercise, Social Hour, Entertainment, Cards,Crafts, Games and more!

What places are near Lockwood of Waterford or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Restaurants, Grocery Shopping all in the area of our walking path!

What transportation services does Lockwood of Waterford offer to assisted living residents?

We provide transportation to doctors, shopping, and outings!

What makes the chef or dining program at Lockwood of Waterford exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Lockwood Dining program has choices! Three meals a day offering Michigan Salads to Meatloaf and potatoes. It depends on what you want to eat for the day!

What safety features or security measures does Lockwood of Waterford offer to assisted living residents?

Lockwood of Waterford has emergency push pendants. The medical team is on-site 24/7. We have locked access and intercom system for you to allow the person in from the convenience of your home.

How does Lockwood of Waterford keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

As much as they want.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Restaurants, Grocery Shopping all in the area of our walking path!

Does Lockwood of Waterford work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

The Medical team offering many services for the residents to age in place.

Costs for Lockwood of Waterford

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets: Yes

About Lockwood of Waterford

Lockwood of Waterford is a full-service independent living community where residents are encouraged to enjoy an active, independent retirement without the cares and worries that home-ownership brings. From spacious apartments and life-enhancing services, to convenient amenities found throughout the community, Lockwood of Waterford is independent living at its best.

At Lockwood of Waterford, you design your own day. Enjoy the afternoon playing cards or relax with a book in our lending library. Our scheduled van transportation makes it easy to go shopping or take advantage of the many cultural and social attractions nearby.

Map of Lockwood of Waterford