All Seasons of West Bloomfield

Reviews of All Seasons of West Bloomfield

Independent Living Reviews for All Seasons of West Bloomfield

March 29, 2014

By Adrienne4

I liked All Seasons because of the size of the rooms, the cleanliness, and the newness of the place. It just didn't seem sterile, and it seemed homey. The staff treated us very well. It would be the place I would put my mom.

October 05, 2013

All Seasons have only been opened a few weeks. When I found them, I decided to find out if they had availability and they did. It's 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 sq. ft. but they have small units. There is easy access because you have an indoor hallway. Down on the first floor, they also have access to the parking. They offer breakfast and dinner and there is transportation services if you want to go places. The staff are fabulous and they'll do anything for you. They're good about following through and making sure everything is fixed if there's something that you need. They have movies, cards, games and speakers that come in. We're only 3 miles from them so we see my father and mother-in-law a lot.

August 15, 2013

We had come across All Seasons of West Bloomfield through a web search for an independent living facility and decided to check this place out for my parents. It is brand new. They are not yet up and running, but the facility is gorgeous. Their rooms are very nice. The staff that we dealt with so for are all very helpful and knowledgeable. I like both the people and the facility. We have already decided to put my parents here, although they won't have anybody moving in until the 5th of August.

Photos of All Seasons of West Bloomfield

Services and Amenities of All Seasons of West Bloomfield

About All Seasons of West Bloomfield

INNOVATIVE. ENGAGING. ENLIVENING. Set upon high terrain - the highest point in Oakland County - with commanding views of the surrounding rolling countryside, All Seasons of West Bloomfield has been designed to delight every one of the senses...everyday. All Seasons of West Bloomfield offers resort-style independent senior living with superb dining, breathtaking venues, a diverse mix of social events, exercise facilities, lectures, classes, and escorted excursions…to name a few! Opened in the summer of 2014 and set in a landscape reminiscent of a country estate, All Seasons of West Bloomfield was designed to provide the highest level of senior living and care services in West Bloomfield, MI.

Map of All Seasons of West Bloomfield