Rose Senior Living at Providence Park

Assisted Living Reviews for Rose Senior Living at Providence Park

Independent Living Reviews for Rose Senior Living at Providence Park

January 06, 2020

By julie v

Beautifully appointed facility, clean, well staffed. Front desk has concierge services who assist guests and residents. Rooms and grounds are well maintained. Management seems very attentive to issues. Independent living dining areas are separate from assisted living dining or memory care. Some residents have spouses in different care areas. Assisted living provides nursing staff, independent living does not have any nursing services at all. Residents are truly independent. Protocol for health issues for independent living is to call 911. There are no wellness checks for Independent Living. There is no crossover medical support from assisted living. Since accidents do occur, would like to see a better protocol for such events. (I.e. - in the event of choking staff does not /cannot intervene which could be life threatening) Activities are well planned in advance and include numerous outings. Luau, Thanksgiving and Christmas events were first class and staff worked extremely hard. Overall the facility has a modern uplifting feel. I visit the cafe frequently for lunch with Mom and find the food to be excellent. If the resident has a car there is some garage parking for an extra fee however they are usually fully rented. Apartments come in a variety of sizes and price ranges. There isn't any room in the units for storage so you really need to pare down before considering a move. Independent living units do include full kitchens however with the excellent lunch/dinner dining options many just use the refrigerator for breakfast items. You can order wine with dinner. There is a clean and staffed Pub in Independent living as well as a movie theater, beauty salon and exercise facility.

March 04, 2019

By SeanN50

My dad has been at Rose Senior Living since they were first opened, I believe. He has never called me with any issues and I don't see any when I go visit him. The exterior is beautifully landscaped and I love walking around with dad in the summer months. The food is also a unexpected treat as well. My dad, nor I, have ever had an issue with the staff and they have always treated me more than just a guest - like I am one of their family members. Very excited to help.

Costs for Rose Senior Living at Providence Park

Photos of Rose Senior Living at Providence Park

Services and Amenities of Rose Senior Living at Providence Park

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: AH-630-361856

About Rose Senior Living at Providence Park

Welcome to Rose Senior Living at Providence Park. This community offers an amazing lifestyle opportunity with all the amenities and services of a fine resort.

Located on the wooded campus of the Providence-Providence Park health campus, you are close to state-of-the-art health services and also shopping, restaurants, banks, and entertainment. Our gracious and well-appointed living spaces, abundant amenities, extraordinary services, and available health care give you everything you desire in one community.

And while we’re confident that you’ll find our new independent living, assisted living, and memory care apartment homes to be exceptional values, our greatest offering may simply be time. Time to do what you enjoy most.

You will never have to leave!

Rose Senior Living - Novi is a full-service senior living community offering maintenance-free living and a wide range of personal assistance and health care services tailored to individual needs.

Independent Living

Come and go without a worry. Our independent living apartment homes offer striking details, optimum convenience, and all the comforts you desire. Choose from one-bedroom, one-bedroom with den, and two-bedroom floor plans.

Assisted Living

Need a little help with everyday tasks? Tailor your own package with personalized services such as medication reminders, personal care, and housekeeping. Choose from one-bedroom, one-bedroom with den, and two-bedroom floor plan styles.

Memory Care

Rose Senior Living provides exceptional memory care for those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of memory loss. Our experienced team is dedicated to empowering each resident to live fully in a safe and secure environment. Private studio and one-bedroom floor plans are available.

Our community is adjacent to Providence Park Hospital and is conveniently located near shopping. Our property is wooded, providing peace of mind and tranquility.

Map of Rose Senior Living at Providence Park