Vitality West End Richmond

Reviews of Vitality West End Richmond

Assisted Living Reviews for Vitality West End Richmond

October 24, 2021

By Phyllis

I had an in-person tour of Vitality West End Richmond. I liked their secured assisted living. If a person needs memory care, you don't want them in a memory care facility where the people are inactive (versus people that are still active but need memory care). I liked the fact that they offer both. The facility was clean and looked like they had a lot of activities going on in both areas. The people were very friendly and very thorough with information. I'm just satisfied with the whole presentation of their facility. I saw the assisted living people doing movie time together, and a lot of art activities that they had done. The memory care people were engaged in a hot topic memory game that allowed them to finish the sentence or a phrase, so they were all very engaged. And the people seemed to be happy and very friendly as we walked the halls. Even the residents spoke and waved. There was a courtyard. They have a bus for field trips. I liked the art rooms.

August 21, 2021

By Bill

What I like best about Vitality West End Richmond is that it's a small and intimate place. I got the chance to talk to the residents, and they all spoke very glowingly of the place. What I liked least is that the dining room wasn't all that great. The facilities seem equal to the other one we visited, but the price is $1,500 less. They seem to have an excellent staff to resident ratio. I like that they have an excellent exercise program. The place is very good and very neat.

Hi, Bill- thank you for your feedback; we greatly appreciate it!

August 08, 2021

By Sharon

I visited Vitality West End Richmond, and it was really clean. Everybody was really nice. When we went there, they were getting ready to have supper, and they also fixed us meals to go, and the food was very good. The room that they showed my dad was very nice, very clean, and I think it would fit him just nicely. The one who assisted me was super nice. I can't remember her name, but she was really nice, and very helpful.

Thank you for your kind words about our community! We hope to have Dad join us here soon!

April 20, 2021

By Libby

My friend is going to go to Vitality Living West End. We visited the assisted living and they even educated us about memory care, which eventually, she will need. It was very nice. Everyone there was just very friendly, answered questions, and was very patient. The place was very clean, they showed all the amenities, and the different things that my friend could do there. They have a beautiful outdoor park to walk in, and it's just a great place for her. We didn't have a meal, but we had some cookies and hot tea. We also weren't there during mealtime, but they invited us to come back for lunch. They also gave us a list of the activities. My friend is a quiet person and she was very interested in the garden and the library. They have a very nice library there. We were really impressed with Elena, she is just a fantastic person. Also, her boss there, Laura, called us and checked on us, and that impressed us.

August 30, 2018

By David

I like it very much. The people were very nice. Everything I saw looked very nice. The sizes of the rooms were very nice. The place is very close, so I'm keeping an open mind. The staff member who assisted me was very nice; she was very good. The place was very nice. The amenities were about the same; they have common areas too. I enjoyed going out to here because it was so nice.

June 17, 2016

By DP314433

It was really nice. I really liked the people, the set up, and all the different activities they had for the residents. The rooms were very nice. The dining area was nice, clean, and very open. They had a library, a gym, and a salon.

December 12, 2014

It was quite nice. It was bright and light. You could bring some of your pieces of furniture, and it was very nice. I ate there, and the meals were delicious and well prepared. The staff was really efficient in getting us what we were interested in, they took us to see that, and then they had a meal prepared for us. They were nice and very professional. Everything was just as clean as it could be, and I saw nothing out of the ordinary. They had activities going, like, you could go to places for different things. They had a beauty parlor for the residents, a barber shop, exercise machines, and snack bars. They had planned activities for the month. They had a bus on the premises to take them to places. When you come in through the door, it was a high ceiling, and it was very elaborate looking. I thought that it was going to be expensive, but it wasn't.

August 14, 2014

It was our second runner up. We were mainly looking for a place that was close to me, as he is a mile away and that has made all the difference. The place is very nice and clean, and the people were nice too. The only reason we picked a different one for my dad was it was a little bit closer and the percentage of men was lower, as we just thought that if he had more people to interact with he might find people of likeness. Older people still like to find something in common with someone else. I didn’t eat anything there, but they offered a lot. I can’t say much more than that. The rooms are very nice, though it’s smaller than what he wanted.

April 29, 2014

By Disappointed10

I thought the facilities were clean. The food looked fantastic. The staff couldn’t have been better. They allowed pets. They had everything I wanted. They were very close to the interstate so that I could be able to visit my mother easily. That was a plus. They had a number of activities including that Mom could do dress up and get involved with various plays and activities. It had arts and crafts, and they allowed her to keep her pets. They were my second choice.

Memory Care Reviews for Vitality West End Richmond

August 07, 2021

By Tony

I moved my mother into Vitality West End Richmond. The people were really nice, and the staff was really nice. They're really good at what they do. They're warm, and they actually care for the people (not like in other places where they only care about the money). The staff is very good. My mother likes the food. They have cocktail parties, field trips, take walks, do gardening, and they play bingo. Another reason I picked it because it has lots of woods and paths.

Hi Tony, we have such wonderful team members and we appreciate you sharing your experience and we strive to create such experiences for everyone! Thank you for your feedback!

December 02, 2019

By Alice

It was a very nice, professional, clean and beautiful home. The staff member that accommodated me during the visit was very informative. What I saw of the place was clean and neat, and the staff was doing the best they could depending on the needs of their patients. I went there to see their memory care and they had several things available. I'm just not sure if it's the right place for my mother-in-law. Some of their activities include puzzles and games; I saw the staff engaging with the residents.

April 08, 2019

By Kathie

We were very impressed it's very bright and clean. The residents seemed to be fine and the staff was very helpful. The person who gave us the tour spent a lot of time with us and she was very thorough in explaining things to us. The rooms seemed to be very nice, so we're definitely considering moving Mom there. We also liked the location.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for Vitality West End Richmond

Photos of Vitality West End Richmond

Services and Amenities of Vitality West End Richmond

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Minimum Age: We Are Committed To Ensuring That Every Service And Amenity Help Create The Enriched, Active Life You Or Your Loved One Deserves.
  • Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: # ALF1104417

• Get Costs

About Vitality West End Richmond

Vitality Living is your premier choice for senior living in Richmond, whether you need assisted living or memory care.

Vitality Living West End Richmond assisted living and memory care supports residents’ needs, as well as their interests, with a calendar filled with a variety of activity and engagement. Families will find peace of mind by knowing that their family members are well taken care of and enjoying life.

You’ll find plenty of comfortable common space to spend time with friends and family, whether it’s in the spacious, home-like fireside family room, well-stocked library, screened lanai, café/bistro or the outdoor areas. Large windows give tremendous natural light throughout the community, giving in an open, airy feel.

Vitality is your premier choice for senior living in Richmond. We are committed to ensuring that every service and amenity help create the enriched, active life you or your loved one deserves.

Map of Vitality West End Richmond