Vitality West End Richmond

Reviews of Vitality West End Richmond

Assisted Living Reviews for Vitality West End Richmond

March 14, 2020

By Linda

It was a beautiful facility, but they didn't take anybody under the age of 62. They need to get approval to have him there, and it was pretty much out of our price range. The gentleman who showed us around was very nice. The rooms were very beautiful, and everybody seemed happy. The dining room was like a restaurant, and you had a menu that you order from. I was very impressed with it. The staff was very informative about what was included and what's not in the fees. Every place we saw including the elevator was clean.

August 30, 2018

By David

I like it very much. The people were very nice. Everything I saw looked very nice. The sizes of the rooms were very nice. The place is very close, so I'm keeping an open mind. The staff member who assisted me was very nice; she was very good. The place was very nice. The amenities were about the same; they have common areas too. I enjoyed going out to here because it was so nice.

June 17, 2016

By DP314433

It was really nice. I really liked the people, the set up, and all the different activities they had for the residents. The rooms were very nice. The dining area was nice, clean, and very open. They had a library, a gym, and a salon.

October 30, 2015

By nlemons

It was a wonderful facility, just too expensive. The staff was very knowledgeable, friendly, and appeared to be caring. The rooms were very nice, and the food was excellent. They were doing a bingo game with the residents.

December 12, 2014

It was quite nice. It was bright and light. You could bring some of your pieces of furniture, and it was very nice. I ate there, and the meals were delicious and well prepared. The staff was really efficient in getting us what we were interested in, they took us to see that, and then they had a meal prepared for us. They were nice and very professional. Everything was just as clean as it could be, and I saw nothing out of the ordinary. They had activities going, like, you could go to places for different things. They had a beauty parlor for the residents, a barber shop, exercise machines, and snack bars. They had planned activities for the month. They had a bus on the premises to take them to places. When you come in through the door, it was a high ceiling, and it was very elaborate looking. I thought that it was going to be expensive, but it wasn't.

August 14, 2014

It was our second runner up. We were mainly looking for a place that was close to me, as he is a mile away and that has made all the difference. The place is very nice and clean, and the people were nice too. The only reason we picked a different one for my dad was it was a little bit closer and the percentage of men was lower, as we just thought that if he had more people to interact with he might find people of likeness. Older people still like to find something in common with someone else. I didn’t eat anything there, but they offered a lot. I can’t say much more than that. The rooms are very nice, though it’s smaller than what he wanted.

April 29, 2014

By Disappointed10

I thought the facilities were clean. The food looked fantastic. The staff couldn’t have been better. They allowed pets. They had everything I wanted. They were very close to the interstate so that I could be able to visit my mother easily. That was a plus. They had a number of activities including that Mom could do dress up and get involved with various plays and activities. It had arts and crafts, and they allowed her to keep her pets. They were my second choice.

December 30, 2013

By Caring82052750

It was fine. They were okay. What I like best about this facility is its location and atmosphere. Their rooms were adequate for what they were providing. The dining area was good. The staff was accommodating and cheerful. Everybody was pretty friendly. They did have activities for their residents; however, the population there were 20 years older than me. So I guess from my standpoint, being more specific about the age range that they have there, I think it was a misunderstanding on my part. I don't recall they offer retirement and it was more like an elderly population and that was the difference.

October 19, 2011

By Pattie1

Everyone there has been so helpful and caring. I have not had to ever go through putting a loved one in asssisted living but they made the whole experience very positive. We would highly recommend them. Many thanks to everyone there!

October 02, 2011

From the moment I talked with their representative, I was put at ease. Everyone there has been very helpful, friendly, and encouraging. They have been willing to answer all my questions and have been very welcoming to my dad. It already feels like home!

Memory Care Reviews for Vitality West End Richmond

Costs for Vitality West End Richmond

Photos of Vitality West End Richmond

Services and Amenities of Vitality West End Richmond

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Minimum Age: We Are Committed To Ensuring That Every Service And Amenity Help Create The Enriched, Active Life You Or Your Loved One Deserves.
  • Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: # ALF1104417

• Get Costs

About Vitality West End Richmond

Vitality Living is your premier choice for senior living in Richmond, whether you need assisted living or memory care.

Vitality Living West End Richmond assisted living and memory care supports residents’ needs, as well as their interests, with a calendar filled with a variety of activity and engagement. Families will find peace of mind by knowing that their family members are well taken care of and enjoying life.

You’ll find plenty of comfortable common space to spend time with friends and family, whether it’s in the spacious, home-like fireside family room, well-stocked library, screened lanai, café/bistro or the outdoor areas. Large windows give tremendous natural light throughout the community, giving in an open, airy feel.

Vitality is your premier choice for senior living in Richmond. We are committed to ensuring that every service and amenity help create the enriched, active life you or your loved one deserves.

Map of Vitality West End Richmond