Vitality West End Richmond

Vitality West End Richmond (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Vitality West End Richmond

Assisted Living Reviews for Vitality West End Richmond

December 12, 2014

It was quite nice. It was bright and light. You could bring some of your pieces of furniture, and it was very nice. I ate there, and the meals were delicious and well prepared. The staff was really efficient in getting us what we were interested in, they took us to see that, and then they had a meal prepared for us. They were nice and very professional. Everything was just as clean as it could be, and I saw nothing out of the ordinary. They had activities going, like, you could go to places for different things. They had a beauty parlor for the residents, a barber shop, exercise machines, and snack bars. They had planned activities for the month. They had a bus on the premises to take them to places. When you come in through the door, it was a high ceiling, and it was very elaborate looking. I thought that it was going to be expensive, but it wasn't.

August 14, 2014

It was our second runner up. We were mainly looking for a place that was close to me, as he is a mile away and that has made all the difference. The place is very nice and clean, and the people were nice too. The only reason we picked a different one for my dad was it was a little bit closer and the percentage of men was lower, as we just thought that if he had more people to interact with he might find people of likeness. Older people still like to find something in common with someone else. I didn’t eat anything there, but they offered a lot. I can’t say much more than that. The rooms are very nice, though it’s smaller than what he wanted.

April 29, 2014

By Disappointed10

I thought the facilities were clean. The food looked fantastic. The staff couldn’t have been better. They allowed pets. They had everything I wanted. They were very close to the interstate so that I could be able to visit my mother easily. That was a plus. They had a number of activities including that Mom could do dress up and get involved with various plays and activities. It had arts and crafts, and they allowed her to keep her pets. They were my second choice.

December 30, 2013

By Caring82052750

It was fine. They were okay. What I like best about this facility is its location and atmosphere. Their rooms were adequate for what they were providing. The dining area was good. The staff was accommodating and cheerful. Everybody was pretty friendly. They did have activities for their residents; however, the population there were 20 years older than me. So I guess from my standpoint, being more specific about the age range that they have there, I think it was a misunderstanding on my part. I don't recall they offer retirement and it was more like an elderly population and that was the difference.

October 19, 2011

By Pattie1

Everyone there has been so helpful and caring. I have not had to ever go through putting a loved one in asssisted living but they made the whole experience very positive. We would highly recommend them. Many thanks to everyone there!

October 02, 2011

From the moment I talked with their representative, I was put at ease. Everyone there has been very helpful, friendly, and encouraging. They have been willing to answer all my questions and have been very welcoming to my dad. It already feels like home!

Memory Care Reviews for Vitality West End Richmond

• State Licenses: ALF14-1104417

• Get Costs

About Vitality West End Richmond

Amenities and Services
    • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
    • Medication management
    • Dining assistance and special diets
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • Escorts and assistance with walking
    • Emergency response call system
    • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Vitality West End Richmond