Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe

Reviews of Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe

June 15, 2014

By caring78033450

My mother is currently in this community. She has been there for two years. It is close to where my mother had been living, and she knew some people that were moving there, so we went toward it. It is nice. It is also a bigger facility. My mother has a 2-bedroom there. It is great. Her's has a living room, two bedrooms, and one and a half bathrooms. The staff is very, very nice and very attentive. I think the food is fine, but my mother complains about it all the time. However, she is an ex-Home Ed teacher, and cooking was part of her job.

December 16, 2013

By Karen64322050

Everything that I saw was nice and clean. The staff was nice well. It was a good experience.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe