Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe

12401 Gayton Road, Richmond, VA 23238
Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe (800) 385-2527
Important COVID-19 Information Last updated: 4/2

Sunrise is working diligently on helping families during this time. Please refer to our website for details at www.sunriseseniorliving.com.

Reviews of Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe

June 15, 2014

By caring78033450

My mother is currently in this community. She has been there for two years. It is close to where my mother had been living, and she knew some people that were moving there, so we went toward it. It is nice. It is also a bigger facility. My mother has a 2-bedroom there. It is great. Her's has a living room, two bedrooms, and one and a half bathrooms. The staff is very, very nice and very attentive. I think the food is fine, but my mother complains about it all the time. However, she is an ex-Home Ed teacher, and cooking was part of her job.

December 16, 2013

By Karen64322050

Everything that I saw was nice and clean. The staff was nice well. It was a good experience.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe

Photos of Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe

Services and Amenities of Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: Yes

About Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe

For more than 35 years, Sunrise Senior Living has been committed to providing seniors the best possible support, rooted in the latest research, and theories of aging. We take a holistic approach to senior care, where everything we do has our residents' specific wants and needs at its core. From support and peace of mind to personalized programming, we focus on your individual wellness and well-being so you can live life exactly how you please.

At Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe, championing quality of life for all seniors is our mission and is the responsibility of every Sunrise team member. Based on residents surveys, consumer insights, and industry metrics, national programs have recognized Sunrise's efforts and our commitment to quality care. Sunrise communities have earned more than 280 National Quality Awards - more than any other assisted living provider.

Map of Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe