Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe

Reviews of Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe

June 15, 2014

By caring78033450

My mother is currently in this community. She has been there for two years. It is close to where my mother had been living, and she knew some people that were moving there, so we went toward it. It is nice. It is also a bigger facility. My mother has a 2-bedroom there. It is great. Her's has a living room, two bedrooms, and one and a half bathrooms. The staff is very, very nice and very attentive. I think the food is fine, but my mother complains about it all the time. However, she is an ex-Home Ed teacher, and cooking was part of her job.

December 16, 2013

By Karen64322050

Everything that I saw was nice and clean. The staff was nice well. It was a good experience.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe

Photos of Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe

Services and Amenities of Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: Yes

About Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites, to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe is built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That's also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

We offer assisted living and memory care on our 10 acre grounds that include a movie theatre, a bistro and beautiful courtyards and gazebos. In addition to studios and one bedrooms, we offer 2 bedroom/2 bath apartments with full kitchens and balconies. Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe offers the very best in care just minutes from Short Pump Town Center.

Map of Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe