Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care

12401 Gayton Road, Richmond, VA 23238
Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 134 days

Please ask about our special incentives!

Reviews of Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe

June 06, 2015

By Eleanor12

It was a very nice facility, but it's only once a month that they had apartments available. If I can get my parents down here, it definitely would be one that I would take them to look at. The rooms certainly were very nice, and it looked like a very large facility. It seemed secure.

January 18, 2015

By Ruth49

I went here. I liked this place; however, the other ones were smaller and a little homier than this place. It was big, and it was more like an apartment complex. The apartments were very nice and adequate. The dining area was very nice, and it looked very homey. The staff who was with me was very friendly and very open with explaining the facility and with any questions that I had. I was impressed with this place. I liked it, but the location was my problem. It was too far.

July 29, 2014

By Deborah32

My mother was here for two months. They're excellent. I would highly recommend them. The staff was excellent, excellent, excellent. Her room was gorgeous. It was clean and pretty. It was a beautifully designed room. One thing I really liked most was their team. They really did bend over backwards. However, one negative about them was that their food wasn't very good. The wait staff and the staff there were amazing, but we did not think the food was very good. They could improve on the quality of their food.

June 15, 2014

By caring78033450

My mother is currently in this community. She has been there for two years. It is close to where my mother had been living, and she knew some people that were moving there, so we went toward it. It is nice. It is also a bigger facility. My mother has a 2-bedroom there. It is great. Her's has a living room, two bedrooms, and one and a half bathrooms. The staff is very, very nice and very attentive. I think the food is fine, but my mother complains about it all the time. However, she is an ex-Home Ed teacher, and cooking was part of her job.

December 16, 2013

By Karen64322050

Everything that I saw was nice and clean. The staff was nice well. It was a good experience.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise Villa Tuckahoe