Harmony at Hanover

Reviews of Harmony at Hanover

Assisted Living Reviews for Harmony at Hanover

June 10, 2018

By Rolly Wilson

I moved my relative into this community about 6 months ago. There is a new administrator now that really seems to care about the residents, staff and the community as a whole. I've even seen him working on the weekends. I have really noticed a difference since the new management started and I am very happy with the Crossings at Hanover.

February 15, 2018

By Pearl80

Staff friendly but often under staffed during peak hours. Meals are not prepared how the elderly are used to eating and my loved one doesn’t like their undercooked vegetables and chicken on the bone. Apple dishes have hard apples which elderly folks feel are undercooked. The three meals I had there were fine however I’m used to various types and textures of food and my loved one is not. Down home Cracker Barrel type food doesn’t exist here. Mealtime is understaffed and after 30 minutes of already having food and waiting and asking 3 times for a first glass of water, my husband went to the snack area and got our own water. Laundry looses some items that sometimes turn up in someone else’s room after we ask and complain each day. Due to re-scheduling, bath time or promises made by staff are not kept for time promised and loved one isn’t told until we ask about issue. Rooms and building facilities are clean, warm, and friendly and environment still has the new appearance. Since price just went up, perhaps they can get my dining help and better cooking experience.

August 23, 2017

By Deborah823

I have my parents at The Crossings of Hanover. It is a new and very beautiful place. My parents have a wonderful apartment with separate living room, kitchen, bed and bath. It is perfect for their needs. There are plenty of activities and every thing they need is on site. They have a lovely dining room. I have eaten with them there and the food I have had has been good. Of course, there are some things they like and some they don't, but there are always alternatives available on the menu in addition to the nightly specials. All in all I am very pleased with their care. The caregivers have been wonderful and attentive to my parents.

April 14, 2017

By Sue726216

I’ve had a good impression of The Crossings at Hanover. I am good with it; I don’t have any complaints. I really liked the people who work there. They have been caring and good; the whole thing is good. They are very friendly and accommodating. The room is spacious, and I liked the way that it is set up. The kitchen has too many cabinet spaces and not enough closet spaces in the bedroom, but it is nice. I like the way that they have a separate living area. They like the variety and the choices of food. They say dinner is great some nights and not so great some nights. I have both my parents and both my in-laws there

January 06, 2017

By Anita231362

The Crossing is brand new and almost luxurious, but it's more than my mother could afford. The staff was very friendly and very knowledgeable. The rooms were adequate.

December 07, 2016

By Tom218841

We got my mother at The Crossings. It was brand new, and the location was perfect. We tried eating there, and it was very good. They have many activities throughout the day.

Independent Living Reviews for Harmony at Hanover

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: ALF1104576

About Harmony at Hanover

Harmony at Hanover, a new 106 unit senior living community with 75 Assisted Living and 31 Memory Care units is located in Hanover County. This is an area highlighted by high-end residential and retail, and within walking distance of the 225-bed Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center. The site, located on Meadowbridge Road, is surrounded by high-end single-family residences, retail, and restaurants. The site is served by an extensive highway system, with access to the exit 38B interchange on I-295 less than a mile from the site. I-295 provides quick access to US-360, I-95, and I-64 allowing efficient travel throughout the Richmond area.

Amenities:

• No large, upfront entrance fees
  • Spacious studio, one and two bedroom
  • Kitchenette included

• Scheduled transportation
    • Weekly housekeeping and laundry
    • Apartment maintenance
    • Scheduled activities/outings

Very few communities offer outdoor spaces that can compete with what you will find at Harmony at Hanover. A large, but intimate courtyard will provide a perfect place for family visits. The outdoor patio with umbrella tables will make a great spot for a cup of coffee on a pretty day. Easy-to-access paths will wind through lush plants, shading trees, and blooming flowers in our gazebo garden. If you have a green thumb, there will even be a community garden. So consider enjoying a community that will offer beauty both inside and outside, from our bright, sunny suites to our blooming gardens.

Map of Harmony at Hanover