HomeTowne At Garland

Reviews of HomeTowne At Garland

Independent Living Reviews for HomeTowne At Garland

January 04, 2018

By LLO39

The staff of this apartment complex NEVER return any phone calls. When the resident asked for help they refused!. I called and talked to the manager Cindy asking who owned them she refused to provide the information and said "Look it up!:" then proceeded to hang up on me.

July 31, 2015

By Walter24

I am at Home Towne at Garland, and I am happy with it. A friend of mine lives here and gives me the name. So, I come over and apply. Everything is good, and there is a lot here. The rooms are in nice sizes. They are not too big and not really small either. They have activities like bingo, cards, and different games. I liked it overall. It was a really nice place, and it was quiet.

July 22, 2014

By Dan25

My wife is now at HomeTowne at Garland. The whole facility is very nice and it's new. We chose this place because it's very affordable and it's for active senior citizens. They have a game room, a picnic for the 4th of July, and a swimming pool. They teach crochet and painting and things like that, so it's very good.

Senior Apartments Reviews for HomeTowne At Garland

• Low Income Affordable Starting At: $602/month
  • Senior Apartments Starting At: $602/month
  • Get Costs

About HomeTowne At Garland

HomeTowne At Garland is a senior living provider in Garland, Texas that offers residents Independent Living, Low Income Affordable, and Senior Apartment. Contact HomeTowne At Garland for more details on services and rates.

Map of HomeTowne At Garland