Solstice Senior Living at Plano

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Plano

Independent Living Reviews for Solstice Senior Living at Plano

September 21, 2018

By Karen

My friend moved into Solstice at Plano, and it meets all her needs. They're doing a lot of remodeling so it's going to be even nicer. The staff and the services are good, and she told me that the food is good. A lot is going on, they're replacing flooring, lighting, and upgrading. They had a luau yesterday, and there are activities during the week. They let her keep her cat. When it comes to cost, it's too high, but that goes for all these senior places.

March 13, 2017

By Dena636370

We didn't really like it. The rooms were a little older-looking and smaller compared to the other places I've seen. They didn't have a full-sized kitchen, just a microwave.

March 03, 2017

By Meloney

The staff was very nice and friendly. I was not impressed with their fitness center since it only had four machines, including a treadmill, no weights or a pool. They provided all utilities and meals, and they allowed pets. They only had basic cable, but you still get cable. The food was OK, but a little like institution food. It was clean. Every room was a multi-room, clean but small, and had a pool table in the middle of the floor, which doesn’t seem to be very accommodating.

November 23, 2016

By Sharon407133

It was a little older, but the staff was great, and the representative that took us around seemed a lot of fun. We had lunch there, they had a nice and large dining area, and the food was wonderful. They could improve on the color of the rooms to make it a bit brighter. One group of ladies was getting ready to play a game and invited me to play.

September 18, 2016

By Judith155470

I like it, and I was impressed with them. They all seemed happy, the rooms were nice, and I liked the environment. I thought it was a nice and open space. I only met one staf,f and I would like to meet some of the other staff there.

May 10, 2016

By BrettHEAFE

My mother is in Cottonwood Estates. They have been a very friendly and helpful staff. The residents seem very happy and well taken care of. She is in a private room, which is mainly a small apartment with her own bathroom, kitchenette, and patio. It's very well taken care of since they clean it, change the sheets, and provide towels once a week. They have lots of activities.

October 28, 2015

My father is at Cottonwood Estates. The people who work there were very nice, and they help me out. I found the rooms very nice, as well, and my dad likes the place.

October 23, 2015

By Tyrone2

Cottonwood was awesome. It was a very clean and very nice facility. They did a great job.

October 31, 2014

She is living here which is an independent living facility. They went above and beyond trying to keep the residents involved and that was very nice. The staff is very nice and helpful. Their rooms are very nice and spacious. They have a nice big dining room that everybody eats together and the food is pretty good. They do have lots of activities too.

May 30, 2014

We ended up putting my mom here. I like friendliness and the care that she is getting there. Their apartments are beautiful. They are so perfect for her. It's a large studio, and it has so much room. We've eaten there a couple of times, and it's delicious and very well prepared.

September 29, 2013

By LovelyLady000413

I had a tour and I like it, but it didn't have the full kitchen. Although the place is not new, but I liked it. I like its layout. They have a very nice floor plan. They also have a very nice patio. They have access to trail for the residents to walk and it's a really nice place to live. They have a calendar of activities going on. I talked to one staff and he was really very nice and informative.

Costs for Solstice Senior Living at Plano

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Solstice Senior Living at Plano

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Plano