Atria Canyon Creek

Reviews of Atria Canyon Creek

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Canyon Creek

December 06, 2016

By Cathy753818

The people at Atria Canyon Creek are attentive and very nice. I stayed overnight, and they brought me a nice big bowl full of fruit. They tried to please me as much as they could, and they introduced me to somebody to have lunch with. They were gracious, and I met a couple other people who were very friendly. All over impression is very good. I didn't like the huge electric line which goes through the apartments. They have all kinds of activities and 2 different exercises, and the employees are very good. It's very nicely located and convenient.

November 21, 2016

By Sherry017231

Atria was top of the line. It’s very nice, but they didn’t have rooms for veterans. Once a week, they had a luncheon get together, and they have a dance once a week. It’s really cool. The people were really nice, and they’ve got a great chef. They’ve got great activities, and the one thing I really like was security. Everybody wears like a badge, and if somebody gets lost or confused, they can find them right away. At night they check all the doors to make sure every door was locked at night. The security was really good.

November 08, 2016

By Mary761663

However, it had a strange smell, and both times I went there, the person who showed me around did not smell it. Everything was a dark color, and it was much darker the first time I went there. On the second time, the hallways weren’t quite so dark, but still everything was brown. The furniture in the common rooms is heavy and brown, but I have the option to repaint my apartment at my expense.

July 13, 2016

By Elizabeth008833

Our visit to Atria was very good. The interior was darker, traditional, and older; however, it was clean and nice. The staff was friendly.

May 28, 2015

By Eva13

Atria Canyon Creek was excellent. The facility was well managed. When we left, they gave me and my 2 daughters gift bags from the restaurant. They showed me a one-bedroom apartment. It had a fully functioning kitchen. It was very well run.

Costs for Atria Canyon Creek

Photos of Atria Canyon Creek

Services and Amenities of Atria Canyon Creek

• Pool

• Get Costs

About Atria Canyon Creek

Atria Canyon Creek provides residents with a vibrant, independent lifestyle, with spacious apartments purposefully designed for discerning older adults of the Greater Dallas area. Located just west of Historic Downtown Plano, Atria Canyon Creek is easily accessible from Richardson and Dallas, and within driving distance of many shopping and entertainment districts, parks and nature preserves, medical centers, and local landmarks and attractions. Exclusively independent and equipped with the finest modern amenities, Atria Canyon Creek is for older adults seeking to continue their active lifestyles in a luxurious, maintenance-free setting. With industry-leading quality standards, Atria Canyon Creek provides a 24-hour staff and an exceptional senior living experience.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Atria Canyon Creek