The Conservatory at Plano

The Conservatory at Plano (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Conservatory at Plano

Independent Living Reviews for The Conservatory at Plano

May 15, 2015

We settled on an independent living facility called The Conservatory at Plano because there was a flexibility for independent. There was a personal driver that would take him anywhere within 10 miles with a 24-hour notice. There were group trips monthly to different activities like the casinos and things like that. The living accommodations were actually great. He would be in a 2-bedroom apartment unit that was almost a thousand square feet with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a full kitchen with granite counter top and new appliances. They had a free continental breakfast every day. They had free happy hour for residents and guests from 3:30 until 5:00 I believe which is beer, wine, and snacks. They also had a restaurant style dining facility that opens at 11:00 a.m. until 6:30 p.m., and included in your monthly fees is one meal a day in that facility. You could have a continental breakfast for free and then have a late lunch or early dinner and not even ever have to cook yourself, if you didn't want to. We would be moving him there on Saturday, but up to this point, the visits that we had made and the staff had just been great.

December 28, 2014

By Diana36

The Conservatory is a beautiful facility. It just has a real nice touch of class that we didn't find from the others. It's very elegant, and it just kind of fit who our mom is. The apartments are gorgeous, and the people are very friendly. We really like the staff. They were very kind. Also, you're locked in your rate for three years. They have these monitors on their doors, and if they don't open it within 24 hours, they call the occupants to make sure they're OK. They're very attentive. They have some very high level attention, so we really like that a lot. I would absolutely recommend them.

August 28, 2014

Conservatory at Plano was very, very nice. The working attitude of the staff was great. The apartments were very over-the-top expensive. It was like an upper class living. They had a lot of winding staircase. They're very high-class place. The food was very good. They had a lot of activities. For somebody who could afford to live there, I would recommend this place.

August 27, 2014

By Andrew18

The Conservatory at Plano is a first-class facility and I liked it. I have two bedrooms and a kitchen. The food and sanitation is very good. We cleaned the apartment once a week. The staff was very good, friendly, and very patient. They did a good job.

November 15, 2013

By A_NTexan

I live many miles from Plano but a friend insisted I visit this community before mom and I made a decision for a more supportive environment for her. So, I visited the Conservatory at Plano. In the end, and disappointingly so, it was simply not close enough to where I live. But it opened my eyes for "what a place like this" could be! My visit was a great experience! If it were even reasonably close to my home, this would be my hands down choice for her. The community is exceedingly beautiful, but more importantly, the people working there made me feel welcome, and filled me with confidence that mom would be well looked after-like a bunch of old friends. If you are lucky enough to live in the Plano area, before you make a decision on a senior community, make sure you visit the Conservatory!

August 27, 2013

By Cheryl B.

My mom moved into The Conservatory at Plano. She moved in this July. Everything is wonderful so far. Their food is really good. What I like most is the staff and the facility. Everything about it is very nice. I especially appreciate the helpfulness of their staff.

September 08, 2011

By Michael F.

When I visited the Conservatory, I noticed that it wasn't like most caregiving places. It was more like a luxurious apartment complex with a theater and spa. The guests were happy, the staff was friendly, and it cannot be compared to other nursing homes, where the elderly feel confined to their room rather than have someone to help them walk around. I highly recommend this to anyone who wishes the best care for their family members who have reached retirement.

Costs for The Conservatory at Plano

Photos of The Conservatory at Plano

Services and Amenities of The Conservatory at Plano

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About The Conservatory at Plano

Discover the Lifestyle that You Have Been Looking For!

Conservatory At Plano offers independent living services to active seniors who want all the adventure of retired life with none of the daily chores. Let us handle the hassles of daily life while you spend your days developing new friendships and interests or spending more time on beloved hobbies. Whatever your version of retirement looks like, it is waiting for you at Conservatory At Plano.

The grace and beauty of our community are equaled by our concierge-level services available to every resident. Let us do all the work so you don't have to. Our luxury apartments include complimentary housekeeping, security, maintenance, and transportation; full kitchens for the chef in the family and spacious well-appointed one and two-bedroom floor plans ready for you to decorate with your personal touches. Join us for meals in our elegant dining room or visit one of the many local area restaurants with friends. Travel with us as we visit various shopping and entertainment destinations each month or explore the wonders of Plano on your own.

Live Life Inspired at our Grande Clubhouse

If you are looking for the very best in senior living in Plano, Texas, you've found the right place. Inspired senior living means you are free to pursue the social activities, hobbies and interests of your choice while our professional team members provide superior personalized care and services. It all starts at the Grande Clubhouse at Conservatory at Plano. Dine restaurant-style complete with a wide selection of menu options in our elegant dining room. Relax by the pool with friends or immerse yourself in a variety of activities and events happening at the community daily.

At The Grande Clubhouse You'll Find:

• Mail Room
  • Concierge
  • Full-Time Activities Director

Dining

Enjoy a sensational dining experience every day at Conservatory. Choose from a wide selection of menu options from starters to desserts all served-up restaurant-style in our elegant dining room. Our talented culinary team will delight your taste buds while our professional food service team ensures you are well taken care of the moment you are seated.

Experience Inspired Dining

• Restaurant-Style 5-Star Dining
  • Delicious Chef-Prepared Gourmet Meals
  • Large Selection of Menu Choices Daily

The Conservatory at Plano is upscale and elegant, with European-style decor and art. We offer exceptional all-day dining!

Map of The Conservatory at Plano