Discovery Village At Castle Hills

Reviews of Discovery Village At Castle Hills

Independent Living Reviews for Discovery Village At Castle Hills

July 27, 2016

By Bernice071655

Discovery Village was good. We liked it. We already signed a contract. It’s nice and big. The staff was very friendly.

May 28, 2014

By Kevin10

Stonebridge at Castle Hills only does independent living; they don't do assisted living. It's basically an older people type apartment complex. My dad REALLY likes it there. He likes his apartment on the third floor and the gated security building with interior entrances. You need to have a card key to get in after hours, and parking is behind a locked-in, secured gate that you have to have access to. Not just anyone can come into the property after hours. I also like its proximity to where I live, so if he has any issues I can easily run up there. In addition, it's along the highway; because he still works, it's easy for him to come and go. The people are really nice. They're always available; they're not rushed or anything. I see my dad talking with some people who are there to meet and greet. They changed the manager that had been there for only 3 months. I think that he was coming from Forth Worth to Lewisville, and they had a property in Forth Worth; that's definitely it. We haven't met the new GM, so I can't speak for him. They have an activity room. They do puzzles, computers, sometimes outings (since my dad works, he usually misses the outings) and barbeques. They also have a hair salon, pool table, pool, and movie theater (but I don't know if he watches there). I personally think that they should have covered parking on a first-come first-serve basis; that's just because who wants their car to sit in the sun on a hot Texas summer day? They have covered parking, but it's on a reserved basis, and we didn’t get it for my dad.

September 29, 2013

By Nancy65377450

Stonebridge at Castle Hills appeared to be really good. Unfortunately, they only take two animals and I had three pets. I would move there if not for the pet policy.

Costs for Discovery Village At Castle Hills

Photos of Discovery Village At Castle Hills

Services and Amenities of Discovery Village At Castle Hills

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About Discovery Village At Castle Hills

Discovery Village At Castle Hills is a captivating masterpiece nestled along Windhaven Parkway near Pier 121 Marina in Lewisville, Texas. Bordered by the Lewisville Lake and just north of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, this charming town is the perfect mix of historic Texan life with modern day conveniences. Complimented by its splendid architecture and landscape, resort-style clubhouse, luxurious amenities and services, and a full calendar of activities, your lifestyle become yours to create and enjoy. Living options include several nicely appointed one and two bedroom all-inclusive independent living apartment homes.

Discovery Village At Castle Hills is excited about its brand-new 43,000-square-foot Grande Clubhouse addition with Signature Club Independent Living Apartment Homes. Residents enjoy all-inclusive services with resort-style amenities for the ultimate, country-club lifestyle!

Our Independent Living apartment homes are perfectly suited for the active senior looking for an all-inclusive, maintenance-free lifestyle, while having the security of a professional team nearby 24 hours a day. Let our team of professionals do all the work while you can enjoy the things you love.

Each well-appointed, luxurious and spacious apartment home includes access to the outstanding Grande Clubhouse amenities and our Carefree Lifestyle Programs. You can cook in your own home or join neighbors for sensational meals in our restaurant-style dining room.

Drive your own vehicle or use our complimentary chauffeured transportation for scheduled trips to shopping, dining, cultural outings and medical appointments. Participate in our many recreational activities and make new friends. Whatever your preference, you are sure to find things to do that interest and enrich your life.

Discovery Village's carefree senior-living programs provide residents with a fun, stress-free easy living. Socialize with neighbors, enjoy fine dining, get out-and-about with chauffeured transportation, and take advantage of all the health and wellness opportunities. Plus, weekly housekeeping and concierge services all make life the best it could be. Now that's living!

Discovery Village is offering new, all-inclusive independent living residents a great way to help manage their budget with our three-year rent-lock guarantee. That's right, no rent increases for 36 months! Rent protection makes it easier than ever to make the choice to live an exceptional lifestyle at the area's most comprehensive senior living community of its type. We also offer home health so that you can age in place!

Map of Discovery Village At Castle Hills