The Remington at Valley Ranch

Reviews of The Remington at Valley Ranch

Independent Living Reviews for The Remington at Valley Ranch

May 11, 2013

By Richard22

We chose Remington at Valley Ranch for my mother because of its location and it was nicer than the other ones we've visited. The staff is very helpful, and friendly. The rooms were all freshly painted and carpeted when she moved in.

April 25, 2013

By Gregory1

I was driving and I spotted The Remington at Valley Ranch. I went inside for a visit. The staff who assisted me was really friendly. The place was pretty nice. I had no idea if they had activities but I saw there was what looked like a tennis court. I was not able to check the rooms. I saw the residents and they were a little older than me. They seemed friendly and talked to each other. My visit was really short. If someone asked me about this place, I would recommend it.

Questions about The Remington at Valley Ranch

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at The Remington at Valley Ranch. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

We have a very vibrant community with community events, trips , full meal service on a daily basis.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

We are located in the heart of Valley Ranch in Irving Texas with shopping, medical services and a great art culture minutes away.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at The Remington at Valley Ranch has organized?

We are presently offering a Blue bonnet tour to Ennis, Texas, Choctaw Casino,Dallas Arboretum trips, Exhibits at Irving Arts Center, Kimbell Museum, Vintage Grill & Car Museum, Dallas World Aquarium,and various shopping and going out to dine options.

What transportation services does The Remington at Valley Ranch offer to independent living residents?

We do offer a community bus as well as a private car for transportation services.

What makes the chef or dining program at The Remington at Valley Ranch exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We offer a full service dining adventure daily for our residents with additional meal selections to accommodate dietary constraints.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We have a beautiful living room with a grand piano, Garden Room for breakfast service, main dining area for lunch and or dinner service. In addition we have a heated pool, exercise gym, billiards table and a full service salon.

What safety features or security measures does The Remington at Valley Ranch offer to independent living residents?

We do have emergency buttons in all rooms common bathrooms and emergency pendants available. In addition we do have 24 Staffing here and several home health partnerships in our community.

If The Remington at Valley Ranch accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Yes we do welcome our 4 legged residents too.

Does The Remington at Valley Ranch work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Yes we do have several options for our residents.

Photos of The Remington at Valley Ranch

Services and Amenities of The Remington at Valley Ranch

About The Remington at Valley Ranch

Become a part of our flourishing family at The Remington at Valley Ranch, offering Independent Living services in Irving, Texas. Our inviting community puts residents in the capable hands of experienced staff. The Remington at Valley Ranch offers the privacy and freedom to live the way residents choose in comfortable surroundings. At the same time, it offers companionship. Say goodbye to the worries of living alone. Say goodbye to home maintenance and housework. Say hello to a relaxed lifestyle at our community in Irving, Texas, filled with exciting events and quality care. Apartments are spacious and well-equipped with sought-after amenities. Some of our apartment homes feature balconies that offer sweeping views of the surrounding area. Apartments are much more than comfortable places to lay your head. Each of our floor plans is equipped with safety features that give residents and their friends and family peace of mind. Residents also can splash and relax in our heated outdoor pool open year-round, practice their short game on our putting green, grab a book from our well-stocked library or attend informational sessions on healthy aging. When residents wish to explore the local area, our community is convenient to local transit lines, including DART. Our location near Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport also makes it easy for friends and family to visit or for residents who wish to travel.

Map of The Remington at Valley Ranch