Atria Grapevine

Atria Grapevine (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Atria Grapevine

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Grapevine

November 11, 2014

Atria Grapevine looks nice, but they have lazy staff. I was not fond of their staff at all. I don’t know about their staffing, but they are honest people but they are lazy. They don’t do a really good job of making sure that the patients have good nutrition. They don’t do a good job in making they don’t get urinary tract infections. They are not the quality of staff that we have seen at other places, and I am specifically talking about the memory care area where you need it the most. My mom is getting to the final stage of Alzheimer’s disease, and as you progress with the disease, you don’t know how to hold a fork and knife, and rather than helping her eat, they gave her grilled cheese sandwiches three days a week. I am only rating the memory care if my mother had been in the senior living part of it I would probably rate them very highly. It’s a nice facility, they are honest, but the memory care was a real disappointment. I didn’t like the activities, there weren’t that many activities, didn’t feel like my mom’s mind was engaged that she was really being attended to, and then she kept getting infections and she gained weight because of how they were feeding her.

When it comes to food in our life guidance neighborhood, we encourage the independence of choice and offer several finger food options as well as a variety of healthy snacks for those that have a difficult time using utensils. We are sorry to hear of your unhappiness and welcome the opportunity to work together to improve the quality of life at our community for your mom. Please feel free to reach out via customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com, including “Atria Grapevine” in your subject line so we quickly connect you with the right people to help.

July 22, 2014

By Don't walk run

Staff is friendly and helpful. Everyone is there to help with anything that comes up. Residents as are smiling, friendly, engaged with activities and visiting with each other. Food is excellent, facilities are exceptionally clean and fresh smelling.

January 31, 2014

Atria Grapevine was very nice and clean. I think they're excellent. However, it's a lot more expensive. Nevertheless, the rooms there seemed nice. Unlike the other facility, they did seem to have more help and more activities. They even have crafts room for their residents. My mom and I went for a lunch and then a tour and the food was really good. The chef came out and introduced himself, which was nice.

January 17, 2014

I had a very good tour at Atria Grapevine. The facility was very nice and very well cared for. The customer care person, who toured us around, definitely knew what she was talking about. She was very knowledgeable. What probably my main hesitation there was their price. All the care and extra help for assisted living was based on how many hours. Also in turn the price would get higher. Relatively to others though, in terms of cost, it wasn't the lowest nor the highest.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Grapevine

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Atria Grapevine

At Atria Grapevine, you'll find the convenience of a big city in a small-town atmosphere. Enjoy exercise classes, educational seminars, and social activities like our weekly happy hour. Located between Dallas and Fort Worth, and about 10 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Atria Grapevine is near major shopping malls, outdoor recreation areas, community centers and places of worship.

Atria Grapevine provides the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance