Whitley Place

Reviews of Whitley Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Whitley Place

December 09, 2014

By justin28

My dad was at the home in Keller he got 2nd degree burns and it's odd no one knows what happened to him! I fined that odd when my dad can't walk or hold a cup or anything! Don't put your loved ones here if you want them taken care of!

September 19, 2013

By Jack11

Because my wife had her leg amputated, it required us to stay in an assisted living facility. That's the reason why we're here at Whitley Place. Our room is smaller than the one we looked at. Also the price is more expensive. Most of the people here are here for a reason. They either can't move or can't walk. Of the 30 people, 20 of them have wheelchairs or walkers, but that's okay because my wife has a wheelchair and a walker. Fortunately though, my wife is able to move around now. She is able to go to the dining room. I would recommend this place. Everybody here has been fantastic; all the helpers and all the staff.

Photos of Whitley Place

Services and Amenities of Whitley Place

• Nurse On Staff: 40 Hours/Week, On Call 24/7
  • Pharma

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt

About Whitley Place

Join our growing family at Whitley Place, offering Assisted Living and Memory Care services in Keller, Texas. Our community offers an intimate and comfortable environment where residents can make new friends and swap stories. Residents quickly become part of our family and are encouraged to invite their loved ones to quarterly Family Nights. These special events include BBQ cookouts and pancake suppers along with special guest entertainers and speakers. Our residents are warmhearted, interesting people who enjoy the freedom of Assisted Living - freedom from the worries and dangers of solitary living and cooking and cleaning in surroundings that are kind and gracious - with the knowledge of knowing someone is always at hand if help is needed. Apartments are well-equipped with the perfect balance between safety features and sought-after amenities. Our attentive staff is on hand 24 hours a day to ensure that residents have exactly what they need. When residents wish to discover the surrounding area, they can hop on nearby public transportation, such as Amtrak and Greyhound, as well as quickly reach Interstate 35 and U.S. Highways 377 and 820. They also can reserve our community van on Tuesdays and Thursdays for medical appointments and shopping trips to the nearby area.

Map of Whitley Place