HarborChase of Southlake

Costs for HarborChase of Southlake

Photos of HarborChase of Southlake

Services and Amenities of HarborChase of Southlake

About HarborChase of Southlake

HarborChase of Southlake Assisted Living and Memory Care represents the next level in senior living. Residents in our community have the opportunity to discover stimulating activities, customized programs, generous amenities, and innovative health services; delivered with our signature brand of Texas-sized charm and genteel hospitality. From our peaceful atmosphere to our luxurious, well-appointed apartments, HarborChase offers an environment perfect for a vibrant and rewarding lifestyle.

Our community boasts five dining venues and offers a continuum of care for our residents.

Map of HarborChase of Southlake