Mustang Creek Estates - Keller

Reviews of Mustang Creek Estates - Keller

Assisted Living Reviews for Mustang Creek Estates - Keller

June 03, 2019

By Not MCE

Nice facilities. Nice concept. BUT, very very poor execution of concept. No cooks. Whoever they hire is a cook. No requirements. Food not good. Medicine not given on a regular schedule, or just left for resident to take on their own. You pay for laundry services. A joke, may do it or not. One older gentleman was to do all the repairs and upkeep of the facilities. Maintenance was long and far between repairs! Not a good place. Service, repairs food, medicine really bad.

Thank you so much for your feedback! Based on your review, we can see your visit was not up to our standards. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your observations so that we may address them immediately. Mustang Creek Estates has been an award winning Assisted Living and Memory Care home for over 15 years and we're sad to hear of the impression left with you after your visit. Please contact us at your earliest convenience and thank you again for bringing these things to our attention.

July 31, 2018

By Jack

Mustang Creek Estates - Keller was a nice facility. The lady was very professional. I looked at both the assisted living side and the memory care side. They had a bunch of different levels of care, which made them a little pricy for what you are getting. It was clean, open, and their setup kind of reminded me of a summer camp cabin because they had individual buildings, which I found interesting. The rooms were very nice. As soon as you enter, there's a big meeting room, and there were ladies in there playing cards.

Thanks so much for visiting us in Keller, Jack! We strive to be the affordable option in high quality, residential style living and are proud of our rates that can be found right on our website for our different homes: Assisted Living, Assisted Living Plus, and Memory Care. Let us know if we can answer any questions for you!

February 25, 2018

By Candice

My grandmother moved into Mustang Creek Estates, and I really liked it. Her room is a decent size, has a lot of windows that allow light in, great closet space, and a large bathroom area. They have outings on a schedule is given to the residents on a monthly basis, and different activities, like card games, Bible study, and book clubs. My grandmother said that most of the time the food is really good and home cooked.

Candice, thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear that your Grandmother is happy and getting involved in the community. We love being able to offer activities that our residents enjoy and providing home cooked meals to keep them going strong. Looking forward to seeing you next time you visit your Grandmother!

August 31, 2017

By GG56

Melissa M, the house manager/supervisor in house A at MCE, Keller is head & shoulders above the rest. My mother has made this her home since it opened in October 2011. We have seen employees come and go, and Melissa is the best—past and present. Under her watchful eye, the common areas as well as residents’ rooms are spotless. Melissa is always available whenever they are short staffed, simply because she loves her residents. She is a very dedicated employee and never leaves her house unattended. The current ED, Sherry C, is doing well and actually is on site working hard which is refreshing as some places the management is never there to help assist with their residents and staff. She works well with her staff and listens to their concerns.

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear all of the great things our team is accomplishing in Keller. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

August 21, 2017

By DA

My mom was at Mustang Creek Estates – Keller. It's assisted living with a memory care unit, but they did not have nurses around the clock and very limitedly skilled people. She was falling, wasn't eating well, lost a lot of weight, and they weren't able to take care of hardly any of that. The staff is only as good as they require them to be, and a lot of them really try, but it just wasn't adequate. The room was quite a bit smaller, but it was clean most of the time. The people who worked there cook, wash dishes, scrub floors, change residents' clothes, clean the bathrooms, give baths, and give medicine. They did everything, so they weren't specifically trained. It just wasn't a good format the way they had it set up. The facility was newer and actually very nice-looking, but they had sandwiches a lot for their meals. They didn't serve them big portions and sometimes they were extremely small. They'd give them food without giving them a napkin, and sometimes they'd give them tap water out of the tap. They didn't serve them with very much dignity is the best way to say it. Sometimes they didn't have a lot of patience with them, and they didn't do nearly as many activities as they should, so residents spend a lot of time in their rooms. The activities were nice when they did them, but they just didn't keep them very busy. My mom was in this facility for ten months, and she lost ten pounds in two weeks because she was eating and falling. She also has a blood pressure problem, but they didn't have a blood pressure machine, which was kind of ridiculous. I moved her out two days early and I had already given notice. I have filled out a form requesting that they give me a refund for those two days, but they told me they will not refund those two days. I really don't think that's very fair because it's not my responsibility to make sure that they're doing their job, and I only moved her because of the lack of care she was getting there.

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We strive to provide high quality assisted living and memory care and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not up to our standards. We do provide a high level of training for our care givers and our meals are planned by a registered dietician. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we may talk and investigate your feedback further. Thanks again for bringing these things to our attention and we look forward to hearing from you!

March 15, 2017

By lmartin1

Other

This community in Keller is truly "home like" from the staff to residents they will welcome you in as if a part of their family! I have never seen such a dedicated hard working team of care professionals. Your loved one will be in great competent loving hands at Mustang Creek in Keller.

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate you sharing your kind words about Mustang Creek Estates in Keller.

February 19, 2017

By FTWJohnny

Other

My Mother is in the Memory Care side of Mustang Creek. We love the facility and the small house concept. Our concern comes from the lack of qualified care givers and high turnover rate. Recently, there appears to have been a "house cleaning" of the staff. The people in there now seem to be on their A game, but it still feels like they are short handed. The great part is the company is transparent, open, and constantly improving. Despite the adjustment pains, I couldn't imagine our Mom anywhere else and neither could she. She feels Home which is a great compliment in itself.

Thank you so much for sharing this review of Mustang Creek Estates in Keller. We are so happy to hear how well your mom is doing and how much she enjoys her home. We work very closely with our families and encourage you to reach out to members of our leadership team if you should ever have any concerns. Thank you again!

February 05, 2017

By 22jksn

The food is poor to average based on a 5 star rating. It consists of average cuts of chicken, pork and beef. Salads are mostly ice berg lettuce. The staff is shorthanded. Turn over seems to be a problem especially on late night shifts. Overall the 3 star rating is fair based on what I have experienced in my stay here.

Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further. Please give us a call so we can discuss. Thanks again!

January 26, 2017

By Kat59

Other

I'm a home health nurse with several patients at Mustang Creek. From the top down the staff and management work extremely hard to provide exceptional care to their residents. I have never gone into a residents room and found it dirty or smelling of inconvenience. I travel to various Assisted living facilities around Keller and by far this is my favorite place to see residents. I would place my loved one here! Cindy the house manager has got to be the best I have seen and their ED is actually on the campus working hard which is refreshing as some places the management is never there to help assist us nurses with their residents. I absolutely love this place.

Kat, thank you so much for this review! It's one thing to hear from people visiting but to hear from someone who sees first hand how much we love our residents…awesome! Thanks again for all you do to take care of our family at Mustang Creek Estates!

January 26, 2017

By MDM833

We moved mom here a few months ago and she is so happy! Before we moved her here, she wasn't wanting to leave her house or even wanting to eat at times. The staff are always giving her attention and making sure all her needs are met. Lindsay and Elizabeth were so wonderful in helping with the move and making her feel so welcome! Thank you Mustang Creek family for putting a smile back on mom's face and giving my sister and I peace of mind!! Yours truly, MDM

Thank you so much for letting us know your Mom is happy! We love hearing this and are so glad your family is happy with Mustang Creek Estates. See you again soon!

January 03, 2017

By Chrystie

We just moved my Father out after 10 months in Memory Care. He was admitted to the emergency room with pneumonia and sever dehydration. Our expectations were much higher for his care. Sever dehydration in a Memory Care facility is neglect. While most of the care givers were very kind its a shame 3 of his hearing aids were lost. The laziness of the work force in general is tough however the management at the Keller facility has their head in the sand. Our mothers regular visits were met with eye rolls and no returned phone calls on concerns. This chapter of life is very difficult. Don't let the marketing department romance you.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We take each and every review very seriously and apologize for not meeting your expectations. Mustang Creek Estates has been caring for our residents for over 11 years and we have cared for hundreds of seniors. We take great pride in the peace of mind we give our families and it truly pains us to hear we have disappointed even one of those families. We encourage our families to bring any concerns to the attention of our leadership team, which combined has over 30 years of experience in the Senior Living industry, and let us work together to solve any concerns you might have. For all of us at Mustang Creek Estates it’s not just a job, it’s a passion – a passion for providing quality care to seniors.

November 06, 2016

By David726576

Mustang Creek Estates was OK; it looked like a nice place. The rooms were adequate, and the staff was very nice and very helpful. It looked like a house, so the dining area was in the middle -- like anybody’s home dining room next to the kitchen -- and it was nice. I liked the place. It was unique, and for certain situations they would probably work out well for certain people.

David, thank you so much for visiting Mustang Creek Estates! Please let us know if you have any questions that might help you make your decision for care. We look forward to hearing from you!

August 24, 2016

By P.G.471573

My dad stayed in Mustang Creek Estates for four years. It was generally good. The staff and services were good. They have single person rooms divided up into houses where there are 15 residents in each house. They have three levels of care: three houses for assisted, one house for more than assisted, and memory care. Each house has a dining room for the 15 residents. They all basically have the same floor plan. I like the concept of a smaller house because you have more individualized care, and the staff is very caring.

Thank you for sharing your experience at Mustang Creek Estates. We were so happy to hear your Dad enjoyed being part of our community. We work hard to maintain initimate living spaces for ease of observation as well as the family feeling our residents experience leading to less isolation and lonliness sometimes found in larger facilities. Thanks again for your review!

August 23, 2016

I placed my mother in Mustang Creek Estates. I chose it because of the condition, the set up, and the economics. She has only been there for a couple of weeks. The place is clean, safe, and well monitored. It is in a residential area. They have an activities director who does things in the facility. There are eight different houses with the meals prepared in each house, and they are very good. The only problem has been with some of the administrative details in the front office.

Thank you so much for letting us know how great your Mother's experience has been at Mustang Creek Estates. Please don't hesitate to reach out on the administrative questions…we'd love to take care of everything for you!

July 08, 2016

By Savy1

My Father just moved in to this place and he really wants to be back at home but that is not an option anymore. My sisters and I have been very pleased with the staff so far, they seem to really care and answer all dads questions. This was a fast move for our family and the Administrator at Mustang Creek has been truly amazing.. She made time for all of us even after hours, and when she told us she would take care of all our concerns that is exactly what she did. So far we are very pleased here.

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear things are going well for your family and your Father. These decisions can sometimes be difficult but we work hard to make it as smooth a transition as is possible and we're happy to hear our Administrator has done that for you! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you next time you visit your Father.

July 03, 2016

By Visitor 424441358

I really didn't like Mustang Creek Estates, but I thought the staff was really great, friendly, and very knowledgeable about Alzheimer's. I found the room to be very plain. There were 12 people in each building, and I didn't like that because they have to walk every day to another building to do stuff. I felt it needed to be updated because things were a little shabby. The place was clean, but there was chipped paint on the doors and the cushions on the floors looked like they had been there since they opened.

Thank you for touring our community. We are very pleased that our staff made such a great impression on you with their knowledge, love and care they provide our residents. Our Mission at Mustang Creek Estates is to provide excellent care at affordable prices. We know we are not the "glitz and glam" type Assisted Living but our great care and love for our residents is what matters most to our current families. We are very excited about our Capital Improvements for 2016. You are correct that we are a more "home like" environment and have a smaller number of residents in each home (building). This AMAZING concept allows for more individualized personal care for each of our residents. We do offer activities in every home daily but absolutely encourage physical activity throughout our community as this allows our residents to stay more active and fit. We would love the opportunity to show you why our differences are so much better! Again, thank you for touring with our family at Mustang Creek Estates of Keller. Lindsay Martin Executive Director

February 15, 2016

By Unhappy Visitor1

I have my mom in memory care at Mustang Creek as well as have a private sitter who is a companion who also helps me take care of her. It’s a little different; instead of being a big facility where everything is under one roof with multiple floors, it’s made up of separate houses. Each house has 15 residents, and you have a kitchen, living room, and dining room, then your actual room is around the back. It's set up like a horseshoe. It’s more like a home than a facility and has a more home-like feeling. My mom’s only been there since the end of November, and so far, so good.

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you and your Mom are both happy with her new home at Mustang Creek Estates. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything at all. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

November 19, 2015

I visited Mustang Creek. The staff was great. They were a model of retirement care as opposed to everywhere else we went. Mustang Creek was set up like a home. Instead of having one big building, they had a lot of smaller separate buildings with about 20 residents per building. Their living environment was designed as if you were living in a home as opposed to living to a facility. They had lots of trees, and it was set in a residential area, so it did not feel like a commercial corporation. Every building had a separate kitchen that served the 20 residents. It was not like some big cafeteria setting at all. It was very relaxed. My father has not moved in yet because there is a waiting list; however, when we do decide to finally make the move, that will be the place. None of the other places came close.

Wow! Thank you so much for your incredible feedback! We are truly passionate about what we do and it sounds like that came through for you and your Father. We look forward to seeing him as part of our community in Keller!

October 28, 2015

By anonymous115196850

My mom is moving into Mustang Creek, which is half the distance from me than other places. It’s a small unit. They have two houses, and each house each had their own kitchen. The food that I saw looked very nice, and I liked the set up. They have a lobby/living area with large tables and comfortable seating. They have a Community Director that is assigned to memory care, and it looked like they have a lot of activities that my mother would enjoy, like a walking club. The only criticism is that the individual rooms are small.

Thank you so much for sharing your review of Mustang Creek Estates. Our activities programs are directly focused on physical and emotional well-being and we're happy to see your Mom is taking advantage of that! We hope she will grow to love her room and the intimate settings we've designed to promote easy observation of each resident and encourage residents to come out and join in the fun with the other residents. Thanks again for your review and we hope you will let us know if there's anything else we can do to make sure your Mom is always happy in her new home!

September 30, 2015

By Keren1

We found Mustang Creek Estates for my mother-in-law and it’s working out just fine. The staff is very nice and very caring. The caretakers are very caring; they take good care of her and they’re doing a good job. Her room is clean; she has a shared room and it’s adequate. It’s exactly what she needs; no complaints.

Keren, thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that your Mother-in-Law is enjoying her home at Mustang Creek Estates!

September 29, 2015

My mom is in Mustang Creek. Everything is fine. The staff is good. They provide transportation and outside activities. They have everything that we need. The quality of the place; what they provide; and the prices, helped us choose the place.

Thank you for your review of Mustang Creek Estates! We strive to provide high quality, residential style Assisted Living (and Memory Care) at affordable prices. Thanks so much for choosing us for your Mom!

July 28, 2015

By Nelda4

It's homey and friendly, and the people that are working there care about the residents. Each resident has their own room. They have a living room, a dining room, and a kitchen upfront and then along the side halls they have residential rooms that are of adequate size for a twin bed, a recliner, a TV, an extra chair, and a refrigerator. The food is excellent according to everybody that I had spoken with. They do have activities for the ones that are interested. They go to Wal-Mart or Target once a week, and sometimes they take them out to lunch if they want to go and other outings. My father is happy and content, and I am too. Mustang Creek Estates has individual homes that have about 14 residents in each of them, and it's an excellent way to do things.

Thank you for your review. It is our privilege to have your father with us. We are honored to care for seniors every day and are committed to providing the quality care you are experiencing to all of our Mustang Creek Estates family.

April 24, 2015

My mother-in-law is in Mustang Creek. The staff is very knowledge and caring. The rooms are small with a bedroom and a bath. What we like with that facility is that each individual building has a kitchen with 8 chairs in a table and it is clean. They had cards, dominos, and bingos. What impressed me most is the care she got because there is a ratio of 13 people in each building. They cook their meals and take care of the medicine. The community appeared good, and the security and safety is good.

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with your Mother-in-Law at her home in Mustang Creek Estates! We love to hear tha they are enjoying their time and getting involved in the different activities we plan. Thanks again!

January 29, 2015

By D. Grant

I am so appreciative of the care that the staff of Mustang Creek provided for my mom. I knew from the first day I visited the facility that I had happened upon something very special. Mom enjoyed her time there and was very fond of each of her caregivers. The staff gave me the freedom to leave town for brief vacations knowing that mom was in loving, capable hands. Until mom entered Mustang Creek, I couldn't have much of a life outside of her care. The staff made it possible for me to travel (and sleep) with the peace that mom was in good hands. The facility is amazing. The concept of senior living is the best I've ever seen. Thank you for all your help, care, and expertise in this area.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Mustang Creek Estates in Keller. We are honored to care for your mom and are thrilled to give you peace of mind to take a vacation and get some sleep. Thank you again for your kind words.

December 29, 2014

By JennD

My family member was in Mustang Creek Memory Care Keller. I do not recommend this facility. My family member received very poor care. Several serious medication errors were made. Staff did not seem well-trained in how to handle Alzheimer's/Dementia patients and staff turn-over was frequent. Their communication with family was severely lacking. Many very serious and important things I found out second-hand, having never been notified by the facility. Although they present the home-cooked meal by staff as a huge plus and advantage to living there, it actually is, in my opinion, detrimental to the care and oversight of the residents, as they only have 2 staff members for 14-16 residents per home (at the time my family member was living there). And when those 2 staff members also have to cook 3 home-cooked meals a day and clean it up, who is watching the 16 memory-impaired patients? And at night there is only 1 staff member on duty. The positives I can say are that when I did talk with staff they were polite. And the facility itself is new and very nice. But I can honestly say I have refrained from detailing several incidents regarding lack of care that I could cite here. I am trying to keep my review stern enough to warn others, but not a personal attack on individuals. We ultimately had to pull our loved one from Mustang Creek and place in another memory care facility, at which the care has been outstanding.

Thank you so much for your review. We take each and every review very seriously and apologize for not meeting your expectations. We appreciate your feedback for that is how we get better. Mustang Creek Estates has been caring for residents for over 9 years and we have cared for hundreds of seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Our leadership team alone has over 40 years of experience in the senior living industry. We take great pride in the peace of mind we give our families and it truly pains us to hear we have disappointed even one of those families. For all of us at Mustang Creek Estates it’s not just a job, it’s a passion - a passion for providing quality care to seniors.

December 27, 2014

I visited Mustang Creek for my parents. It was good. The rooms and dining room were OK. The staff was good.

Thanks so much for visiting! We hope to see you again soon!

December 26, 2014

By Caring99119050

Mother is not fond of the layout at Mustang Creek Estates because you only have one bedroom, and then you share everything else. It's not like you have your own little apartment thing, but other than that, it is a really nice place. It is very clean, and there is a walking sidewalk around all the buildings. It has separate little buildings, and you only have a few residents in each building, so it's more like a homier family kind of thing. The staff was absolutely magnificent there, and they were really wonderful. They have a bunch of things they do. They take the residents places, for appointments, to the stores, and everything else.

Thank you so much for sharing this review of Mustang Creek Estates. We try to make everyone feel like they are in their own home and hope your Mother continues to grow and love her new home. Thanks again for sharing and please don't hesitate to reach out with any concerns you may have!

December 22, 2014

By Barbara103276850

Mustang Creek is quite beautiful. It has 15 separate buildings with yards and parking between each of them. Inside is a huge open room for dining and social activities. On the social activity side of this big room, it would have sofas and coffee tables and a big television. The residents will play games and things in there. To my knowledge, all the rooms are the same, but it's quite lovely. Each house is separate, but each home looks a little bit different than the others, and they each have their own parking lot. They have a cook in each home who serves only their people which is about 12 rooms. In their 12 rooms they only allow one person per room. It's a large room with a private bath, which is lovely. My dear friend lives there, and I pick her up at least twice every week and take her to church. Frankly, I feel very comfortable at Mustang Creek. However, my friend has had complaints about it being noisy in there and disturbing her sleep.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Barbara! We're so happy you and your friend enjoy everything we have at Mustang Creek Estates. If you have more detail on the noise, please let us know. We'd love the opportunity to remove that problem for her! Thanks again!

June 25, 2014

By Laura36

Mustang Creek Estates has assisted living part and memory care. The staff bends over backwards for their residents. It's an estate that has 7 different houses, and each building is set up like a home. You walk in, you have a living room and a nice fireplace with a big screen TV. Each house has an independent kitchen and a nice dining area with regular dining room furniture instead of cafeteria or institutional furnishings. The hallway is a U-shape, and all the rooms are off the hall. Each house has between 15 and 16 residents. It's more of a family environment. They go shopping once a week. They go out to dinner once a month. They have different outings, bingo, different games. They have people who come in and play music. They have a church service on Sunday afternoons. There's a list of activities every day, and they rotate between the buildings so everybody in all the different buildings socializes together, but then each house is also independent. In each house, they have a dietitian who does the menu. They fix the exact same meal at every house. Every meal is made for the residents from scratch. It's not cooked outside or in a huge industrial kitchen. It's made like you're at home, and my mom has assisted in doing whatever with the kitchen or helped clear the table. They let them participate as much as they want so they feel like they're in their home.

Laura, thank you so much for this incredible detail of your experiences at Mustang Creek Estates! We appreciate you taking the time to share with others all that we have to offer. Thanks again!

September 11, 2013

By Caring Son4

Mustang Creek Estates looks nice. I like the way the rooms are set up. They are set up around like a horseshoe, kind of like dorm rooms. There is a common living area where everybody could gather. I like that set-up.

Thank you so much for visiting us at Mustang Creek Estates. We have designed our homes in that horseshoe shape which allows for easy to follow paths from each room to common areas creating comfort and decreased anxiety and confusion. Plus not having long hallways or multiple floors helps our staff with easy observation of each resident. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

May 29, 2013

My dad chose Mustang Creek Estates. Everything seems to be great and he loves it. They just have a room with no kitchen or anything like that. He seems to be extremely happy and I've already recommended this place to others.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for your confidence in referring others to us! We truly appreciate the opportunity to provide your Dad with the home and care he deserves.

Memory Care Reviews for Mustang Creek Estates - Keller

March 24, 2020

By Reviewer32020

Mustang Creek Estates Keller was a good looking place. It looks like they took care of the people real well. The kitchen area, the dining area and the community area were real nice, and the rooms were good, too. I was impressed enough to give them the community fee.

Thank you so much for your visit and review! We're looking forward to taking care of your loved one!

July 26, 2019

By Betty

Mustang Creek Estates - Keller seems to be taking very good care of my husband. He escaped the first day he was there, but the police took him back. We discussed it, and they fixed the windows so he can't open them. He seems to be doing real good and is happy there. The staff is good and cares for the residents. I don't have anything bad to say. They feed them good food. He's in what they call a pod with 16 people in there. It's one building and they're all memory care, and they have three people that take care of them, feed them, and cook. They put puzzles together, and he goes out and waters the plants. They're just a little restricted in the care they can give. Once the residents get to a point where they can't get out of bed or go to the bathroom, they need to be put in a more intensive care area. The food looks and smells good. They're brand new, clean, and really nice buildings, and they have a new activity director.

Betty, thank you so much for your feedback! We're happy to hear your husband is settling in and happy. Please let us know if you have questions on the topic of continued care. We insure that our staff is trained to handle a full range of care to include assistance with bathing and showering, dressing and grooming, medications, 24 hour incontinence care, routine nighttime care, transfer assistance and in our Memory Care units we also include intervention and redirection. Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the options available for your Husband and thanks again for your review!
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

• Features Extra: Library

• Staff Patient Ratio: 7:1

• Licenses: Type A, Type B & Certified as an ALZ's Assisted Living by TDADS

About Mustang Creek Estates - Keller

Mustang Creek Estates is a new concept in Assisted Living! We are a residential style assisted living neighborhood designed entirely for seniors. Our neighborhood consists of 7 unique houses with 14 to 16 residents per house and two of our houses specializes in Memory Care. At Mustang Creek Estates, we combine the peace of mind of a compassionate assisted living community with a personal home-like living environment.

Our mission is to provide seniors with a high quality, residential type of assisted living at an affordable price.

Imagine a life filled with the freedom to live as you like and the security of knowing help is there if you need it. Enjoy life by curling up with a good book in your private bedroom or play a game of cards with friends in the living room. Pamper yourself at the on site beauty salon or just soak in the spa tub. Whether you're cooking in the kitchen, gardening in the yard, spending time with your family or simply taking a walk; Mustang Creek Estates offers you a comfortable, secure and happy life - just like home.

Our all-inclusive month to month rent covers:

• 3 home cooked meals a day & snacks
  • Special assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, medications, incontinence care, routine nighttime care and transfer assistance
  • 24 hour staff
  • Social activities, outings & exercise
  • Laundry & linen service
  • Daily housekeeping
  • Telephone service (including long distance), extended basic cable, wireless Internet

Imagine a neighborhood filled with unique houses, beautiful landscaping and antique street lights. A campus of homes designed with seniors in mind. Front porches with rocking chairs, fireplaces with glowing hearths and country kitchens with family style dining; each house is created to feel - just like home.

Imagine a home filled with friends and family, yet still very personal and private. Each home is limited to 14 to 16 residents, promoting close friendships and a sense of security. Our carefully selected care staff are available 24 hours a day for assistance with each resident's unique individual needs, if required. Together the residents and care staff become a family - just like home!

We provide a true residential environment, with quality care and services, at an affordable price. We look forward to talking with you soon!

At Mustang Creek Estates, we combine the peace of mind of a compassionate assisted living community with a personal home like living environment. Each of our homes offers intimate 24 hour compassionate care in a personal setting. All inclusive pricing at an affordable rate.

Map of Mustang Creek Estates - Keller