Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine

Independent Living Reviews for Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine

January 09, 2015

By Pamela25

My dad has only been in South Colleyvine Ranch for 30 days, and he likes the facility. The rooms are big, food is good, the people are nice, and he has a little bit of independence. I think one thing he likes about it is the comfort level because the managers live on site and are available around the clock. They have activities like bingo and poker, and they take him to the doctors.

June 25, 2014

By Woody5

The full name of the place is South Colleyvine Ranch. The staff is very pleasant. They have staff on duty 24 hours a day. They have studios, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom apartments. It is a 3-story facility, and they furnish 3 meals a day. If the residents there require help, they have people there who will take them in a wheelchair down to their meals or bathe them or whatever. But that's a contract, and that is extra. They have daily activities. They have things such as bingo, and something like bean bag baseball, and some other ones. They also have things like crossword puzzles and other puzzles for the residents to use. They have an exercise class daily. The thing I like most is the fact that the director there and the staff are very, very pleasant people. They go out of their way to help. The facility is kept very clean. The residents have their room vacuumed and dusted once a week, and linens are furnished by the Colleyvine Ranch.

October 30, 2013

I am in South Colleyvine Ranch and I love it. It is very beautiful. The staff is friendly. They have a lot of entertainment and activities. The dining is very nice and the food is good. We have somebody who drives for us and transportation is available to all the places that we want to go.

September 21, 2013

By Lane2

Among the facilities that we have visited, South Cooleyvine Ranch was the one that my dad liked the most. The staff and the facility were all very great. The amenities were not as traumatic or drastic as the others. The food was excellent. My dad just went on and on about how good the food was.

September 19, 2013

By caring00025

I picked South Colleyvine Ranch for my mother because of its proximity to where I live, the amenities that they have and the meals that they provide. My mom has been there since July. This facility is something I can recommend to others. Their staff is very helpful and they do care for their residents.

September 03, 2013

By maryvasquez

I was a care giver there for a resident and when I became eligable for retirement I was told by managers to enter only through the side door not the front enterance door made me feel like a nobody

July 12, 2013

By caring0705113

My impression on South Colleyvine Ranch is that it was fairly modern. People seemed to be happy there. Overall, it gave a very positive vibe. However, we are still in search and I'm waiting on my parents to get them in a situation where they are ready to make a move.

July 13, 2012

By vgamer575

I thought the facilities were warm, light, and welcoming. There were windows everywhere, so the entire facility was lit with soft, natural light instead of harsh florescent lights. The amenities were truly astounding as there was a large cafeteria, a recreation and sun room, as well as plenty of outdoor facilities. It felt more like a hotel than an old folk's home. The rooms were spacious too with plenty of natural light not at all cramped or tight. All of the resident seemed fairly active instead of sluggish or generally dejected and they really enjoyed the rounds of bingo that I called out. There also seemed to be a full schedule of activities at the facility. I always saw the bus running around town, but I also go to see a schedule while I was volunteering there, which included trips to many different events a places. I got to work with the owners themselves during the volunteer work and they were warm, welcoming, and genuinely caring towards all of the volunteers, staff, and residents.

September 29, 2011

By BigTex54

I had a chance to stop by this place while I was in school in Fort Worth. I was with my church and we like to go to Old folks homes and spend some time with the seniors and play bingo and just visit. Colleyvine is a really nice place. All the seniors seemed in good spirits and the place was a far cry from some of the other places I have seen in the past. The area around Colleyvine is great as well. Grapevine is a very nice city and there are shops and entertainment close by for the active seniors. The staff was also very friendly, doing all they can to make all their residents feel at home and most importantly, loved.I would recommend this place to anyone trying to find a place for a parent or loved one that needs attention and care on a daily basis that can only be provided by trained care professionals.

Costs for Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine

Photos of Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine

Services and Amenities of Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine