Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine

Independent Living Reviews for Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine

March 07, 2015

By Sue102881350

We did visit, but we didn't go over the whole place. We ate lunch there. The food was very nice, and it seemed healthy. It had a big variety. It was just great. It is very nice, but the only thing they had was little apartments, and we wanted a cottage. Most of them we are so impressed by. We loved it. We are sorry we have to back out on being on the waiting list. It is far from our house, but anywhere you live around the Dallas-Fort Worth area is far from your house.

January 09, 2015

By Pamela25

My dad has only been in here for 30 days, and he likes the facility. The rooms are big, food is good, the people are nice, and he has a little bit of independence. I think one thing he likes about it is the comfort level because the managers live on site and are available around the clock. They have activities like bingo and poker, and they take him to the doctors.

October 30, 2013

I am in here and I love it. It is very beautiful. The staff is friendly. They have a lot of entertainment and activities. The dining is very nice and the food is good. We have somebody who drives for us and transportation is available to all the places that we want to go.

September 21, 2013

By Lane2

Among the facilities that we have visited, it was the one that my dad liked the most. The staff and the facility were all very great. The amenities were not as traumatic or drastic as the others. The food was excellent. My dad just went on and on about how good the food was.

September 19, 2013

By caring00025

I picked it for my mother because of its proximity to where I live, the amenities that they have and the meals that they provide. My mom has been there since July. This facility is something I can recommend to others. Their staff is very helpful and they do care for their residents.

July 12, 2013

By caring0705113

My impression is that it was fairly modern. People seemed to be happy there. Overall, it gave a very positive vibe. However, we are still in search and I'm waiting on my parents to get them in a situation where they are ready to make a move.

July 13, 2012

By vgamer575

I thought the facilities were warm, light, and welcoming. There were windows everywhere, so the entire facility was lit with soft, natural light instead of harsh florescent lights. The amenities were truly astounding as there was a large cafeteria, a recreation and sun room, as well as plenty of outdoor facilities. It felt more like a hotel than an old folk's home. The rooms were spacious too with plenty of natural light not at all cramped or tight. All of the resident seemed fairly active instead of sluggish or generally dejected and they really enjoyed the rounds of bingo that I called out. There also seemed to be a full schedule of activities at the facility. I always saw the bus running around town, but I also go to see a schedule while I was volunteering there, which included trips to many different events a places. I got to work with the owners themselves during the volunteer work and they were warm, welcoming, and genuinely caring towards all of the volunteers, staff, and residents.

Costs for Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine