The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

The Conservatory at Keller Town Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

Independent Living Reviews for The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

December 22, 2014

I was at The Conservatory. It was pleasant. The service and care were adequate. The rooms were OK. Sanitation was good. Food was good. They had a number of activities. Entertainment was OK.

December 22, 2014

By Barbara103276850

The Conservatory is beautiful. It looks like a modern, elegant hotel, and it carries that feeling all the way through. The general areas are elegantly decorated with beautiful arc, they have lots of organized activities, a gym with trainers that come twice a day, game rooms, a theater that shows old movies and new movies, and they even have historians who come in. They have a bus that takes you anywhere for what you need, to doctors and shopping. The bus service is free on scheduled trips, but if they take you to the doctor, you have to schedule that by appointment. They have a 2-bedroom and 1-bedroom, but both of those have a living room and a nice kitchen with granite countertops, lovely stainless steel appliances, electric stove, big refrigerator, pantry, and a space for your own washer and dryer. They have a garage or a car port open parking if you have your own car. They have a nurse who comes and prepares your medication. Every apartment has its own little patio, a little seating space outside. It's a little bit expensive for just average people. I think it would may be out of reach for some people. They require $2,500 application fee. I believe their lowest apartment is $2,700 thereafter with everything included it has all of your utilities and internet to the room, but you have to pay for it yourself. It has telephone service to your room, which you have to pay also.

May 30, 2014

By Royce1

Our children chose The Conservatory for us. They convinced us to look, and we like it a lot. It is like a resort. Part of the reason we like it so well is because the staff is nice, helpful, and friendly. We have an apartment. It is a downsize from living in a house, but it is a two-bedroom apartment, and it's going to be all right. Two meals a day are provided, and the food is excellent. They have activities like fitness classes and crochet.

August 26, 2013

By Vaughn

I visited the Conservatory at Keller Town and from what I saw; it's a very nice facility. The people there were fine. Their food and service were good. It would be a very nice facility to live in.

June 22, 2012

By WestinghouseLine82

The amenities are really well thought-out. The theatre is actually very nice and my fiance and I have seen several movies there simply because it was free to us and a nice way to see her grandparents. The spa and pool are always clean as are the gym and the recreation center. On of our deciding factors (my fiance and I) when choosing The Conservatory was that it was located close to us and near the Town Sq. so we new we could visit and that the grandparents would have entertainment at the town square if we couldn't visit (free daily shuttle going to the Town Sq. from The Conservatory). I know that my fiance's grandparents have not been pleased with previous assisted living centers in the past, but they have always said that they are very happy with The Conservatory's staff and entertainment options. The staff have always been courteous when I have observed them and I've never heard any negative comments from the grandparents. The cost certainly isn't cheap and cost is really the only negative I have, but its ABSOLUTELY worth it and I'd spend the money again in a heartbeat if/when my parents required additional care like my fiance's grandparents already do. You simply can't put a price on the people who cared for you.

Questions about The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Everything you can imagine. We are connected to a wonderful park with walking trails, ponds and access to the Town Center and close to grocery stores, restaurants, shopping centers, movie theater, healthcare, hospitals, a new hotel around the corner and more! All while still being nestled in a quaint safe neighborhood tucked in the Town Center area.

Costs for The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

Photos of The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

Services and Amenities of The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

Discover the Lifestyle You Have Been Looking For!

Conservatory At Keller Town Center offers independent living services to active seniors who want all the adventure of retired life with none of the daily chores. Let us handle the hassles of daily life while you spend your days developing new friendships and interests or spending more time on beloved hobbies.

The grace and beauty of our community are equaled by our concierge level services available to every resident. Let us do all the work so you don't have to. Our luxury apartments include complimentary housekeeping, security, maintenance, and transportation; full kitchens for the chef in the family and spacious well-appointed one and two bedroom floor plans ready for you to decorate with your personal touches. Join us for meals in our elegant dining room or visit one of the many local area restaurants with friends.

We invite you to explore the exciting lifestyle and programs that await you at Conservatory on our website. It would be our pleasure to answer any questions and assist you in any way that we can. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our family. Whatever your version of retirement looks like, it is waiting for you at Conservatory At Keller Town Center.​

Live Life Inspired at our Grande Clubhouse

If you are looking for the very best in senior living in Keller, TX, you've found the right place. Inspired senior living means you are free to pursue the social activities, hobbies and interests of your choice while our professional team members provide superior personalized care and services. It all starts at the Grande Clubhouse at Conservatory At Keller Town Center. Dine restaurant-style complete with a wide selection of menu options in our elegant dining room. Relax by the pool with friends or immerse yourself in a variety of activities and events happening at the community daily.

At The Grande Clubhouse You'll Find:

• Mail Room
  • Concierge
  • Full-Time Activities Director

Sensational Dining at the Conservatory at Keller Town Center

Enjoy a sensational dining experience every day at Conservatory. Choose from a wide selection of menu options from starters to desserts all served-up restaurant-style in our elegant dining room. Our talented culinary team will delight your taste buds while our professional food service team ensures you are well taken care of the moment you are seated.

Experience Inspired Dining

• Restaurant-Style 5-Star Dining
  • Delicious Chef-Prepared Gourmet Meals
  • Large Selection of Menu Choices Daily

Our amenities are second to none! We offer restaurant-style dining and a beautiful swimming pool and hot tub.

Map of The Conservatory at Keller Town Center