The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

Reviews of The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

Independent Living Reviews for The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

March 07, 2015

By Sue102881350

The Conservatory is very clean, and it is filled with artwork. It was very nice and very impressive. It's just that it is a high-rise, and you couldn't have a cottage. You can have a garage though. My husband is very interested in a garage. The staff was very professional. We talked with the residents and other staff members. It was like a luxury hotel, but we wanted a cottage instead. It's just not what we wanted.

January 09, 2015

By Pamela25

The conservatory was very nice. The people were very knowledgeable. It was just probably a little too upscale for my dad, but we liked it. It’s upscale but very reasonably priced. The staff was really nice, and the rooms were big. I think they have the one-bedroom rooms for $2600. There were washers, dryers, a hot tub, and a pool. We recommended it to our mother. This was more her style.

December 22, 2014

I was at The Conservatory. It was pleasant. The service and care were adequate. The rooms were OK. Sanitation was good. Food was good. They had a number of activities. Entertainment was OK.

December 22, 2014

By Barbara103276850

The Conservatory is beautiful. It looks like a modern, elegant hotel, and it carries that feeling all the way through. The general areas are elegantly decorated with beautiful arc, they have lots of organized activities, a gym with trainers that come twice a day, game rooms, a theater that shows old movies and new movies, and they even have historians who come in. They have a bus that takes you anywhere for what you need, to doctors and shopping. The bus service is free on scheduled trips, but if they take you to the doctor, you have to schedule that by appointment. They have a 2-bedroom and 1-bedroom, but both of those have a living room and a nice kitchen with granite countertops, lovely stainless steel appliances, electric stove, big refrigerator, pantry, and a space for your own washer and dryer. They have a garage or a car port open parking if you have your own car. They have a nurse who comes and prepares your medication. Every apartment has its own little patio, a little seating space outside. It's a little bit expensive for just average people. I think it would may be out of reach for some people. They require $2,500 application fee. I believe their lowest apartment is $2,700 thereafter with everything included it has all of your utilities and internet to the room, but you have to pay for it yourself. It has telephone service to your room, which you have to pay also.

May 30, 2014

By Royce1

Our children chose The Conservatory for us. They convinced us to look, and we like it a lot. It is like a resort. Part of the reason we like it so well is because the staff is nice, helpful, and friendly. We have an apartment. It is a downsize from living in a house, but it is a two-bedroom apartment, and it's going to be all right. Two meals a day are provided, and the food is excellent. They have activities like fitness classes and crochet.

August 26, 2013

By Vaughn

I visited the Conservatory at Keller Town and from what I saw; it's a very nice facility. The people there were fine. Their food and service were good. It would be a very nice facility to live in.

June 22, 2012

By WestinghouseLine82

The amenities are really well thought-out. The theatre is actually very nice and my fiance and I have seen several movies there simply because it was free to us and a nice way to see her grandparents. The spa and pool are always clean as are the gym and the recreation center. On of our deciding factors (my fiance and I) when choosing The Conservatory was that it was located close to us and near the Town Sq. so we new we could visit and that the grandparents would have entertainment at the town square if we couldn't visit (free daily shuttle going to the Town Sq. from The Conservatory). I know that my fiance's grandparents have not been pleased with previous assisted living centers in the past, but they have always said that they are very happy with The Conservatory's staff and entertainment options. The staff have always been courteous when I have observed them and I've never heard any negative comments from the grandparents. The cost certainly isn't cheap and cost is really the only negative I have, but its ABSOLUTELY worth it and I'd spend the money again in a heartbeat if/when my parents required additional care like my fiance's grandparents already do. You simply can't put a price on the people who cared for you.

Questions about The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Everything you can imagine. We are connected to a wonderful park with walking trails, ponds and access to the Town Center and close to grocery stores, restaurants, shopping centers, movie theater, healthcare, hospitals, a new hotel around the corner and more! All while still being nestled in a quaint safe neighborhood tucked in the Town Center area.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at The Conservatory at Keller Town Center has organized?

Off-site events vary depending on what the residents are looking for along with what is going on in the area and the time of year also contributes to this. For instance, recently we have had a few Holiday Light Tours, opportunity to go and get holiday shopping done at the mall and a trip to Win star casino. One of the great benefits of living at the Conservatory in Keller is the residents ability to share what they would like to do and where they would like to go so we can incorporate those into out outings.

What transportation services does The Conservatory at Keller Town Center offer to independent living residents?

Doctors appointments Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays and Shopping/ Errands on Wednesday and Outings on Fridays

What makes the chef or dining program at The Conservatory at Keller Town Center exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

The dining room is open all day like a restaurant and there are two full menus available daily. One that was created with residents' suggestions that consist of favorites such as a hamburger, hotdog, grilled chicken, omelets, and more. Also, a menu with 3 - 4 entrees that changes daily plus a full salad bar, fresh fruit, soup, and too many desserts to choose from!

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

There are a wide range of spaces within the community for residents and friends to gather from the library to the pool, fitness center, theatre, dining room, multipurpose room and more.

What safety features or security measures does The Conservatory at Keller Town Center offer to independent living residents?

We provide residents with a life alert button and someone is accessible at the front desk 24 hours a day. We also have a unique door feature where if someone does not open there door by 11am we would call to make sure they are okay and if they do not answer we would go down to check on them.

Costs for The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

Photos of The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

Services and Amenities of The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

Discover the Lifestyle You Have Been Looking For!

Conservatory At Keller Town Center offers independent living services to active seniors who want all the adventure of retired life with none of the daily chores. Let us handle the hassles of daily life while you spend your days developing new friendships and interests or spending more time on beloved hobbies.

The grace and beauty of our community are equaled by our concierge level services available to every resident. Let us do all the work so you don't have to. Our luxury apartments include complimentary housekeeping, security, maintenance, and transportation; full kitchens for the chef in the family and spacious well-appointed one and two bedroom floor plans ready for you to decorate with your personal touches. Join us for meals in our elegant dining room or visit one of the many local area restaurants with friends.

We invite you to explore the exciting lifestyle and programs that await you at Conservatory on our website. It would be our pleasure to answer any questions and assist you in any way that we can. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our family. Whatever your version of retirement looks like, it is waiting for you at Conservatory At Keller Town Center.​

Live Life Inspired at our Grande Clubhouse

If you are looking for the very best in senior living in Keller, TX, you've found the right place. Inspired senior living means you are free to pursue the social activities, hobbies and interests of your choice while our professional team members provide superior personalized care and services. It all starts at the Grande Clubhouse at Conservatory At Keller Town Center. Dine restaurant-style complete with a wide selection of menu options in our elegant dining room. Relax by the pool with friends or immerse yourself in a variety of activities and events happening at the community daily.

At The Grande Clubhouse You'll Find:

• Mail Room
  • Concierge
  • Full-Time Activities Director

Sensational Dining at the Conservatory at Keller Town Center

Enjoy a sensational dining experience every day at Conservatory. Choose from a wide selection of menu options from starters to desserts all served-up restaurant-style in our elegant dining room. Our talented culinary team will delight your taste buds while our professional food service team ensures you are well taken care of the moment you are seated.

Experience Inspired Dining

• Restaurant-Style 5-Star Dining
  • Delicious Chef-Prepared Gourmet Meals
  • Large Selection of Menu Choices Daily

Our amenities are second to none! We offer restaurant-style dining and a beautiful swimming pool and hot tub.

Map of The Conservatory at Keller Town Center