Atria Carrollton

Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living

1825 Arbor Creek Drive, Carrollton, TX 75010
Atria Carrollton (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 71 days

The best time to choose Atria is right Now! For a limited time, you can lock in our current rental rate with no increases until at least January 1, 2020 - Details apply. Must sign lease by September 30, 2018

Reviews of Atria Carrollton

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Carrollton

June 10, 2011

By SunsetGasp

Friend or relative of resident

I visit a family friend at this facility every week, and it is one of the better facilities that I have been to. The Atria is clean, and the room that my friend stays in is nice. She actually has quite a bit of room where she stays. However, I am concerned that the staff is a bit aloof. It is a struggle getting them to, well, assist the residents. My friend is particularly needy (she has dementia) and asks quite a bit of them because she needs more help than some of the other residents. Honestly, she is not happy there, and I wish I could do something about it. It's not the worst place a family member can end up, but I hope the staff is more compassionate toward the residents in the future.

Thank you for your feedback. We always appreciate hearing from friends and family so that we can constantly improve the service we provide to our residents. Visitors who spend time at our community often provide the best insights, and for that we are very grateful. I am sharing your review with the appropriate person at Atria Carrollton who can help make sure that your friend's needs are consistently met. If you would like to talk further, we welcome you to email us directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and include the Atria community name in your message.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Carrollton

Photos of Atria Carrollton

Services and Amenities of Atria Carrollton

• State Licenses: Facility ID #030359

About Atria Carrollton

At Atria Carrollton, you'll enjoy the serenity and security of a senior living community personalized to fit your needs. Enjoy interesting activities by day and relax with friends around the cozy fireplace by night. Conveniently located near the Dallas-Fort Worth area, Atria Carrollton offers easy access to shopping, a vibrant senior center and the Trinity Medical Center.

Atria Carrollton provides the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance