Meadowstone Place

Reviews of Meadowstone Place

Independent Living Reviews for Meadowstone Place

October 12, 2017

By L. Burd

We moved my mom and dad into Meadowstone in August 2017 and my mother tells us that my dad wakes up every morning and says, " ...another day in paradise!" And my mother's constant refrain is "I just can't believe it!" We looked all over Dallas, visiting other independent living communities and found nothing that came anywhere close to it. From the beautifully landscaped grounds to the warm and helpful staff, my parents' experience has been nothing short of fabulous. The activities are relevant, plentiful and creative, meeting a wide selection of interests and are led by competent, committed, caring people who seem to really enjoy what they do. My mother just raves about them. And she loves the library. The housekeeping service has been outstanding and any time they have needed anything taken care of it has been addressed right away. When I visit, I am greeted as one of the family by the staff, who know who I am and who my parents are- it's just the real deal all the way around; a sweet community in the truest sense of the word and we thank the Lord every day for it and the joy my parents are experiencing living there.

By TCUcroengirl

My Dad has 24/7 care due to his Parkinson's, BUT....the staff is amazing! They make sure all of his needs are taken care of!! Lovely, spacious apartment, great food, activities, and programs are offered. I would love to live there myself!!! Everyone goes above and beyond!!!

By Sandra Kay 2

I moved into Meadowstone Place almost four years ago and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. This is the second senior community in which I have lived and by far the best. The staff here care for the residents like they are family members not just residents. They go out of their way to make us feel special. The apartments are lovely and very well laid out and the grounds are wonderful with plants and flowers everywhere. Lots of places to wander. And activities of all kinds, a wide variety of things to choose from. The residents here are happy and our lives are full and we look forward to each day here, knowing that there is always something new and special coming up; a great meal in the dining room, a bus trip to see the Bluebonnets, a game of bridge or stopping at the Community Garden to pick some herbs or spinach for a salad later in the day! This is not just a residence- It is our home, our neighbors are our friends and we care about each other here. This is a very special place to live!

By Gordy

We moved here two months ago and found it suits our needs for independent senior living. the amenities provided with our residence here are very good and we re especially pleased with the staff. They are very responsive to our requests for services and often provide things that we didn't even ask for. I would recommend this facility to anyone who wants a central location in Dallas with access to services for seniors.

By Oldguy

Spacious, well-maintained apartments in convenient location. Caring, supportive staff. Wide range of activities and excellent food service.

By Amy H

My mother- in-law has thrived (not just lived) at Meadowstone Place for two years. She is very involved in all of the activities. The staff does an excellent job of keeping her involved and finding the best ways for her to contribute. She feels useful and needed. I am so grateful for the loving environment. We looked at a lot of places when she was moving here - Meadowstone is very unique.

By TexasK

Meadowstone's staff will go above and beyond to make anything you need to happen.
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to give us your feedback. It is our pleasure! Sincerely - The Meadowstone Place team

By Scott H

My mother has lived independently at this facility for almost 5 years. She has been very comfortable and content with the location, her apartment and her care by the staff.
Scott, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that your mother enjoys living in the Meadowstone Place community. We look forward to many more happy memories. Sincerely, The Meadowstone Team

By BJSmith2454

I toured about 6 different independent living places in the Dallas area before deciding on Meadowstone. My decision was based on 1. the friendliness, competence and caring of the then marketing director who is now the executive director and 2. the friendliness of the residents who came to meet me while I was having lunch there as part of my tour and 3. the fact that meals were optional and 4. that the apartments all had balconies and were open to the outside and 5. that the grounds were well maintained and filled with all kinds of plants and flowers. I've been here for about a year and a half and it was absolutely the right choice for me.

By Walt

Meadowstone is more than an excellent provider of service - it is a fun place!. My wife and I (in our 80s) pat ourselves on the back every day for having the good sense to move here

March 03, 2017

By Meloney

I thought Meadowstone was a beautiful community. The staff and residents were very nice and accommodating. I thought it was well laid out, the food was great, and the lady was extremely helpful. I would have loved to live there, but it was too expensive.

December 29, 2016

By Alan648805

Meadowstone Place was small and nice, and the people were very pleasant. The dining area was clean, and the food was delicious. The chef even came out and talked to us. We saw that there was a lot of interaction between the professional staff and the residents. I saw a very nice apartment. I was very satisfied with the place. It basically sold itself compared to the others I have visited.
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your visit and enjoyed a delicious meal with us. We look forward to answering any questions you may have. Thank you - The Meadowstone Place staff

November 19, 2016

By GrammieJean

Meadowstone Place is delightful, and it's probably a little more appropriate for what I'm looking for. The staff was lovely and a gentleman there had the layout that I was looking for. The staff asked if he minded if we came by to take look, and he goes "No problem at all." He greeted us, walked out, and let the staff tour me through the location he had. The place is a redone condo unit, so it is truly independent living, and it gives you more of a sense of having your own place as opposed to walking up and down a common hall. It has activities, and you could do a lot of things with the folks there. It's in a central location in that part of Dallas that there's easy access to any of the other things that you wanted to do.

May 10, 2016

By GeorgeHRARV

We've never seen anything better than Meadowstone Place; we loved it. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was very clean and very well cared for. Everyone we spoke to, especially the staff, was very friendly. There was an exercise class going on while we were there. The dining area was very nice.

February 22, 2016

The food at Meadowstone Place was really good. I liked the dessert. The people I had lunch with were very friendly. It is right on a bus route, so it is convenient for public transportation, but they have transportation which will take the residents to the grocery store. They also have an outdoor pool. I like the fact that it is in a residential neighborhood.

Thank you for visiting Meadowstone Place and joining us for lunch. We have a dedicated chef who creates fresh and delicious meals daily. We love our location in a residential neighborhood too. The residents enjoy meeting at the pool and enjoying the quiet setting. We hope to see you again at Meadowstone. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Sincerely, The Meadowstone Place staff

January 12, 2014

By Jane33

Meadowstone Place is where we put my parents and we absolutely love it there. The facility is absolutely wonderful. Their staff and apartments are equally wonderful too. Their chef is fabulous. My parents are just very happy there. The price in particular is also affordable, so we have been very pleased with this facility. I just can't say enough about them. They really have activities for their residents. My dad enjoys their tai chi, yoga and swim classes. He also plays bingo a few times. They also have happy hours every week. In fact, I'm going to my parents tomorrow because they have a famous violinist coming in to perform. I would absolutely recommend this place to everyone. If I was 55, I would go there myself.

Costs for Meadowstone Place

Photos of Meadowstone Place

Services and Amenities of Meadowstone Place

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• About Meadowstone Place

Meadowstone Place is an active Dallas retirement community nestled in the Preston Hollow neighborhood among 50-year-old live oaks. We are unique in many ways. Many residents call us “home” because of the welcoming hospitality found here. They enjoy the sense of independence as well as a sense of “family.”

We offer some of the largest senior apartments in Dallas, ranging from 833 – 1,666 square feet, with full-size kitchens and private patios or balconies. We are an activity-based community with a full-time Activities Director offering a diverse calendar designed to keep you as busy as you want to be and provide excellent opportunities for you to get to know other residents. At Meadowstone Place you are in control. It is all about the choices you make, and here you pay for only the optional services you choose including meals, housekeeping, on-site beauty salon services and off property activities. Call or visit today.

Community Amenities:

• Complimentary Assigned Covered Parking
    • Washer/Dryer Included
    • Private Patio or Balcony
    • Private Guest Suite Available

Thank you for your interest in Meadowstone Place. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Meadowstone Place