The Waterford at Mesquite

Reviews of The Waterford at Mesquite

Independent Living Reviews for The Waterford at Mesquite

January 02, 2018

By Judy

My father is in The Waterford at Mesquite. It's beautiful and clean. The food and staff were great. So far, we are really pleased. He hasn't really done the activities yet. He's still doing therapy, goes to church, and enjoys the lunchroom. It looks like they do a lot of activities. They have a library, computers, a beauty shop, a barber shop, a little store, and a room which you can reserve for parties, which is very nice. The food is good.

July 17, 2017

By Susie

The staff at The Waterford at Mesquite was very nice. They gave my aunt lunch and a pie. The dining area was very clean. They had a beauty salon. It had a building that she would live into and eat into. However, she didn't like the air-conditioner on the sidewall.

January 24, 2016

By Pat105903950

My first choice for my mom was The Waterford at Mesquite, but their personal care was too expensive for me. It was very convenient for me because it was just right down the street. I can walk down there. It's new and kind of set up like a hotel. Their apartments were laid out more for special needs or extended need clients. Everything could have worked out except that the personal care cost was just way out of my budget.

July 31, 2014

By Sara16

My mother was at The Waterford at Mesquite for a month. Our experience there was incredible. It had a beautiful setting. It was like an apartment and the room was pretty. The food was excellent. The activities were wonderful. The staff was incredible. They had thoughtful and caring people. Mother just became sick and was too weak and she couldn't go back. I saw her today and that's what she was talking about, "Will I be able to go back?" and the answer right now was "No" so it was hard. I wished mother could go back there, but she's just not strong enough. I would give anything to have her back there.

November 22, 2013

My mother-in-law is in The Waterford. We choose it because it is close to us and she has lots of friends there. The have a lot of activities. They play dominoes and cards. They have entertainment come in sometimes. The place is nice. She's happy with her room. The staff seems okay. They have nurses that check on her. They don't have to do a whole lot other than feed her and clean her room, because she can take care of herself. I would recommend it to others.

September 17, 2013

By Marsha7

I chose The Waterford at Mesquite because of the proximity to my house. Everyone was friendly and that included the staff and residents. They had a dining room and there were also activities and outings. She was very happy there and I had no complaints.

July 02, 2012

By tkg

An amazing community with a caring and professional staff. Mom loves her apartment and she can't stop talking about the food. With all of the activities that they have going on, its hard to get time with Mom anymore. Thank you Waterford for taking good care of Mom.

Photos of The Waterford at Mesquite

Services and Amenities of The Waterford at Mesquite

About The Waterford at Mesquite

Enjoy the quiet, muted tones of solitude in your spacious apartment, knowing friends and an attentive staff are close by. When you're ready, join in on the exciting, vibrant tones of the camaraderie of your community. You'll always have a wealth of things to do right at your fingertips keeping you as active as you want to be.

Our community provides you with areas to get away from it all, along with areas to enjoy the company of others. Connect to the Internet on a computer in our library, join friends in the billiards room, relax in our television theatre lounge, or step onto our community bus to explore the surrounding areas without the worries of driving. You'll be conveniently close to shopping, doctors' offices, hospitals and other medical facilities. We'll even transport you to and from your medical appointments within a specified radius.

The Waterford offers you flexibility and options, so you can paint your days with the colors of life.

Map of The Waterford at Mesquite