Oakmont Northville

Reviews of Oakmont Northville

Independent Living Reviews for Oakmont Northville

September 10, 2017

By Sandy

Oakmont Northville was very nice and very clean. It had a lot of parking spaces. The people there were very happy. I didn’t see any shortcomings with the people and the appearance of the place. It was a very large place with a lot of residents, but my husband preferred a smaller place. Their activities were pretty good. They had a chapel and an exercise room.

September 30, 2016

By Nan217701

Oakmont Northville is able to accommodate my brother's gluten-free dietary requirement, and he enjoys it there. They have people come in with their dogs to see the residents. They have entertainment; they play Wii games, Bridge, and Euchre. I like it a lot. My brother said the food is very good. I don't think their price is out of range. They have a building attached that takes care of Alzheimer's patients -- which is sort of a nice transition if needed.

September 30, 2013

By Mary70099550

Oakmont Northville was referred to me by my neighbor. This is more of a facility where you have to have a certain level of independence. I went to visit the facility and the staff are very good and caring. It's a very nice place and very well maintained. They've got lots of activities. I would compare their activities like if I was in a cruise ship. They have a list of things that they are going to do during the day. They have exercise class and electronic games. They also have a computer room, a workout facility, billiards table, a couple of large screen televisions and if you want to take your family and watch there you could. They have a nice activity room where the residents can do crafts. They also have local kids come in. They have a small bus that can take the residents to the casino or out to lunch. Everyone has their own little kitchenette in their own apartment space. They have free transportation to your doctor's appointment and you just have to schedule it with the transportation guy and they will take you to your appointment. The staff is there 24/7 and they have an RN on duty 16 hours a day. They are pretty prepared for things. They also have doctors and a podiatrist come in. You could do any physical therapy right here in the building. The place is pretty well organized and the price is quite reasonable.

About Oakmont Northville

Oakmont Northville is a senior living provider in Northville, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Oakmont Northville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oakmont Northville