Addington Place of Northville

Reviews of Addington Place of Northville

Memory Care Reviews for Addington Place of Northville

October 30, 2013

By Caring72056350

We chose Addington Place for mom because the facility was small and of single level. It's a memory care facility and I like the people there. It's a pod of 20 people in what they call a neighborhood which has a living room, dining room, and bedrooms. They have games, field trips, and crafts. We also tried playing bowling with them.

July 30, 2011

By smithbd0518

My grandmother currently lives in Addington Place, and from my few visits there, I would recommend it to you or a family member. There is a nice atmosphere to the place, it is clean, friendly, and open. There seems to be a good community of residents as well, which is crucial to any assisted living site. The staff has always been courteous and helpful whenever I visit, and makes the whole experience feel quite natural. The food is decent, the quality is quite high, but the variety is something that needs to be worked on. It could just be bad luck that the past few times I visited they served lasagna, but it could not. There is a nice dining area for the residents and guests, and gives it an almost fine dining feel, but more warm. I actually enjoy visiting my grandmother at Addington place, and will continue to do so for a long time to come.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for Addington Place of Northville

Services and Amenities of Addington Place of Northville

• Companion Suites: Yes

About Addington Place of Northville

At Addington Place of Northville, we provide truly person-directed care, taking the time to know and work with each resident as an individual and providing them with care that’s as unique as they are. Our experienced and dedicated staff, first-rate amenities, charming one-level community and welcoming, supportive atmosphere make Addington Place a secure, enriching place to live. Here, individual attention informs almost everything we do. You can see it in the wide array of engaging, tailored activities and delightful outings into the heart of Northville. Hear it in the warm interactions between our compassionate staff and our residents. Taste it in a special dish prepared by our chef from a resident’s favorite recipe. And feel it in every apartment, every homey living room, and every lively gathering space.

Map of Addington Place of Northville