Bickford of Canton

Reviews of Bickford of Canton

Assisted Living Reviews for Bickford of Canton

August 21, 2021

By Lori

I loved Bickford of Canton. It was very welcoming, clean, and spacious. The individual apartments felt very homey and nicely appointed with all the things that you would need. The person that gave me the tour was excellent. She was very informative, gave me a little history about Bickford, and explained all the different things that they do for the residents. She was very good. I also liked that there were choices of a couple of different styles of rooms. I felt like each room had exactly what you would need for your daily living. They were nice. They had everything you would need, good storage, and they were easy to get around, especially for someone that possibly has a walker. The dining area was also very nice, spacious, and clean. The one activity that stood out to me was crafting, which would be a big thing for my mom. She likes to do that kind of stuff, but they seem to have different things going on too that you could join in. They also play cards and games, and they had a calendar for all of that. You kind of knew what was coming and you could join in on whatever you're interested in.

Lori, we are delighted we could provide you with such a positive experience! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did.

July 10, 2021

By Lynne

Bickford of Canton was very nice, very new, quite lovely, and very quiet because they don't have that many residents there yet. The rooms were clean, modern, and nice too. It was a beautiful facility. They had a beauty salon and a nice outdoor patio area.

Memory Care Reviews for Bickford of Canton

June 23, 2021

By Mike

Bickford of Canton was very nice, modern, and clean. The staff was attentive, kind, and helpful. My mother-in-law got a haircut one time, and she thought it was really nice. The stylist was very kind too and took her time with her. For her needs, her apartment was sufficient. It was a studio and given the extent of her illness, she didn't really need more than that. That worked out well for us. They had 2 interior garden sitting areas that were very nice. We used one once. There was also a day area with TVs and a piano. We would come and go, and we would see activities with different residents involved. The main contact we had with the staff was my mother-in-law, and she spoke of them being very kind, sweet, and attentive. That was our experience with them too when we were visiting. I guess we got what we paid for there.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Bickford of Canton

Opening Fall 2019

We began our quest into senior living because of our love for our beloved mother, Mary Bickford, whose needs became too great for us to manage. As we researched senior living options, we were shocked at our findings. The options offered too much or too little — none met her needs and nothing felt like home. Since we couldn't find what we wanted, we decided to create what we needed. Our main desire was to create a place that helped her achieve an equivalent peace and happiness that she had earlier in her life.

We understand that selecting a senior living community for your loved one is one of the toughest decisions that you will ever face. We will work with you to ensure that the transition is as easy and comfortable as possible. Whether your loved one is at home, in the hospital or even in another state, we can work with your hospital, insurance company, and doctor to make your difficult decision easier on you and your family. Aging can be difficult — but we've also seen the beauty in aging. Our mother's happiness inspired us. We created Bickford for her and now we're devoted to serving yours. We look forward to meeting you soon.

Services