Garden Plaza of Aurora

Assisted Living Reviews for Garden Plaza of Aurora

Independent Living Reviews for Garden Plaza of Aurora

June 14, 2016

By Barbara441126

Garden Plaza of Aurora is a very beautiful place. My friends have nothing but good things to say about that place. The people seemed to be very nice. It is a pleasant, bright, and cheery place with nice rooms.

May 26, 2016

By Vivian345635

Garden Plaza was very nice, very friendly, well planned out, and a little expensive, but they all are. The staff was very nice and friendly. The amenities were very good, and they offer a lot of things, more than I was expecting. There was transportation for a very minimal price to take you to a lot of different places, doctors' appointments, the grocery store, and more. There was exercise room with machines plus classes. The utilities included cable, internet, and telephone. They do housekeeping once a week, which means they come in and clean your little apartment. They also launder your towels, linens, and sheets, and make up the bed. I would recommend them. It’s a fairly new facility with nice garden areas.

April 10, 2016

By Alivin

Garden Plaza of Aurora is filled with wonderful residents but the company that owns them is a miss. The new executive director is uncaring and only cares about herself and the corporate folks are only about training the residents to due want they want them to do. They have not compassion for them.

March 31, 2016

By Daisy16

Garden Plaza is not quite as depressing as any other facility because it is independent living. The staff knows everyone by name, and is very friendly, dependable, and careful.

May 06, 2015

By Amy43

Garden Plaza of Aurora was a beautiful facility. They had a very enthusiastic sales representative. It was brand new and well kept. They had fantastic amenities.

December 13, 2013

I went to Garden Plaza of Aurora for a meeting and I thought this was an attractive facility. The facility was well kept and the lobby was attractive. The personnel I met were open and enthused about their property. Their staff were also very helpful and very nice. I talked to a woman that was there when I went outside and she was all dressed up and had makeup on and her attitude seemed very positive. I asked her how she enjoyed the facility and she said she the facility is nice. She had good things to say about it. It just impressed me.

Services and Amenities of Garden Plaza of Aurora

• Condos Townhomes
  • Detached Homes
  • Housing Extra: Licensed Beds: 90

• Golf
  • Features Extra: Apartment Maintenance,Jacuzzi,Bistro,Massage Suite, Private Dining Room, Chapel, Library, Multimedia Room, Billards Room, Game Room, Ice Cream Parlor

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Pets: Yes

• Range Of Services Extra: 24 Hour Emergency Response System Monitored By On Site Staff, On Site Physician's Office

Types of care

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Garden Plaza of Aurora

At Garden Plaza of Aurora, we realize that it isn't always easy to enjoy every moment of life when there is yard work and dishes to worry about. So, why do it? For the ultimate in assisted, independent, and retirement living, along with short-term/respite care, consider Garden Plaza in Aurora, Colorado.

With a name like Garden Plaza, as you probably guessed, we’re fond of all things green, and devote ourselves to providing comfortable, amenities-rich services amidst a lush landscape where we are committed to enhancing the environment wherever possible instead of taking from it. Day in, day out, our focus translates into responsible, vibrant communities that feature elegant lifestyles and an enduring peace of mind.

At Garden Plaza in Aurora, you can indulge yourself with exceptional food, rich friendships, and an endless variety of activities, all within easy access. For senior living at its best, our Aurora, Colorado-based community is unparalleled.

Map of Garden Plaza of Aurora